[movie 2003] Please Teach Me English 영어완전정복

Guest tsukushi_makino

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

So funny movie hehehehe....one of my favorite korean movie,i watch this movie 2 years ago :P:D:phew::rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Truelover

but the girl was really farni with her huge glasses...

Hi MysticaL,

Yes that's your right. I've seen this movie recently (korean movies are little known down wher I live). My opinion is taht it's a good movie taking again astutely the ingredients of My sassy girl, comic situations in alternation with moments of sadness. I liked really much the interpretation of pretty Lee Na-Young, actress who is really at ease in her loozy character and a little gourd. This film is let view with a real pleasure all length.

I liked this film.

;)

Kate

• 1 month later...
Guest Truelover

Hi,

I wonder if someone knows the name of this pretty actress playing in Please teach me english :

ptme5.jpg

she's playing Moon-su's sister.

Thanks ahead

Kate

Guest JoO-Nee9o9

So this is what it's called! I watched it long time ago with a close family unni and oppa and it was really good!!! I want to watch it again~ >o<

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I liked that scene when he was looking for her in the train. Then he put the red shoes on her feet and the amused on lookers teased him about being 'slow'. 'Please Teach Me English' is one of the better Korean comedies ever produced. It couldn't have been easy for a fluent English speaker like Lee Na-young to speak 'broken' English, but she accomplished this very well.

Guest LolitaMan

tis is the lamest movie i ever saw...it was funny in the beginning..but it gt kinda boring and irritating...coz the jokes doesnt seem that farni after that...but the girl was really farni with her huge glasses...

You're the lamest critic on here. My Tutor friend sucks balls compared to this one. Loved this movie! Damn hilarious! And to the people who got bored? Something's wrong with you people.

I highly recommend this movie to everyone. Awesomely funNy! :D

Guest yufeifei

Hi yufeifei,

I have voted on your poll and also wrote a short comment on one of your presented movies.

Have a nice day,

Kate

Thanks for the vote and your comments. Appreciate it.

Do come back and visit often .. there's another movie coming up, same genre as the one you commented on.

Back to this movie, well, not many votes for this one eventhough I really enjoyed it a lot. Maybe it's because of the lack of star power, unlike My Sassy Girl with CTH and JJH and My Little Bride with KRW and MGY.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched this yesterday. It was hillarious. I can say that Jang Hyuk is a versatile actor. Can't wait to see more out of him.

-----------------

L.Y.N.N.9EVER

• 4 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

This movie was so funny! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good, romantic comedy. Yeah it was quirky and silly but all in all I thought it was really good. With a cliche plot like girl likes boy, boy likes another girl, blah blah, it kept it a bit different. Plus it hellps that Jang Hyuk is handsome!

• 1 month later...
Guest shazvaz15

AAHAHAHA i love bacteria!!

i thought it was ok but i expected a lot more but the kiss at the end was good LOL!!

and the english teacher is pretty!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Demllequ

lol i watched this yestrday on Crunchyroll and OMG Angela Kelly the person who played Catherine/cathy is an actress from Australia~ fancing seeing her there ;)

lol i watched this yestrday on Crunchyroll and OMG Angela Kelly the person who played Catherine/cathy is an actress from Australia~ fancing seeing her there ;)

Archived