[THE OFFICIAL] The Leeteuk / Park Jungsu (박정수) Thread

msSimple

Guest najwa85

salam angels
our leader isn't called angel for nothing please read this Letter from a soldier in which he mentions Leeteuk.BJkWqDuCIAASjIl.jpg:large
eng translation:
"And the Super Junior I met in 306 Reserve, Leeteuk-ssi...
For being there when I am having hardships and frustrations
Being the ears who listens to my stories,
For giving me much of your wise words
The special acquaintance I have met in the army
I'm really thankful and I gladly overcome (everything)."

Crédit: _SSOOONG et BaechuTeuk @ Twitter

• 3 weeks later...

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130508 Demaclub Update - Leeteuk singing 무조건 "Unconditional"http://youtu.be/0nprP3pWHEw
cr. TeukRan on yt

=======================================[130526] Leeteuk singing "That Man" 

cr. to the uploader

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

[Trans of LIVSM and TeukBar]
Recently Sungmin's very tired and even went to hospital. But he still insist to stay with Leeteuk with other members. Sungmin's mum initially need to come to Kona Beans this wed, fri and sun. Now she's coming everyday and will only rest on sat for a while. Hope everyone will try their best not to ask for photos with her as she's tired too. Sungmin's mum will be unable to attend Sungmin's last musical tpday. So only Sungjin will attend.

[LIVSM's repost to TeukBar's post]
[Trans: Michkkl]

[below is the trans of TeukBar's post]
[Trans] Today, Ming's mom took the initiative to cover Teuk's mom, so today's Konamom is Ming's mom, even though, today is Sungmin's last musical performance...and also recently, Ming oppa is very tired and his health isn't that good. Even though, he's in such situation, he together with the members keep accompany Teukie for continuous 2 night...it's Leeteuk's fortune to have such big family, i'm proud to be a fan of this idols

[trans: _kimmocha]

SHARED VIA 미셸 @Michkkl

• 6 months later...

Photos of Leeteuk when he was in the armyhttp://sup3rjunior.com/2014/08/03/leeteuk-with-1p-from-140802/
29 july 2014 Leeteuk is back !
Photos of Leeteuk

140729 Tony Testa's Twitter update with Super Junior

Great work gentlemen ‪#‎superjunior‬ @siwon407 @AllRiseSilver @donghae861015 @Himsenkangin @special1004 SMTOWNGlobal

cr : MisterTesta

10563123_729042403823241_274215802023667
http://sup3rjunior.com/2014/07/29/140729-leeteuk-at-sm-building-2p-lq/
3 videos of PJS : http://sup3rjunior.com/2014/07/29/140729-super-junior-at-sm-building-fancams/

Photocards for the DVD "All about Super Junior..."   cr as taggedimageimage
source : http://sup3rjunior.com/2014/07/29/140729-all-about-super-junior-treasure-within-us-photocards-18p/

Leeteuk : New DP Twitter 1st august 2014image
Leeteuk : New DP Twitter 2 august 2014  (same photo used in 25 january 2013 like his DP), this photo has been taken for his last interview (before his enlisting in the army) in GEEK image
Photo Leeteuk 2 august 2014http://sup3rjunior.com/2014/08/03/140803-tanlounge_lee_bom_huw-instagram-update-with-leeteuk-1p/
Thank you @shymaldita28 for the 2 links : WATCH ALL ABOUT SUPER JUNIOR DVD 
PART 1 http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ5MjI4MTg4.html
PART 2 http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ5NjU0Nzk2.html

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"SUPER JUNIOR WORLD TOUR "SUPER SHOW 6" in SEOUL   TEASERhttp://youtu.be/zhoKGcov5i4  cr as tagged

559661_267010586727861_2138559092_n.jpg

WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora
il y a 8 minutesLeeTeuk letter to fans/ELF (from:http://superjunior.smtown.com/Link/Board/6877008

NKsubs: Leeteuk Letter Trans:

- To ELF..!! -

I think I'm calling your name after a really long time. E.L.F.. E.L.F. Our side/team member!!
Have you been well? Did anything happen during the time? Are you eating well?
You aren't sick anywhere, right? There are many questions I want to ask.
It's hard to believe this moment, so it's hard to express it in words.
I guess this paper also feels my complicated feelings. I don't know how many times I rewrote this. It's because I haven't been able to organize what I want to say first.ㅠㅠ
Now then, finally!! I greet you as SJ leader Leeteuk!! ^v^)v
To not to lose the first mindset, like how I (introduced myself in debut era), "Teukki~Teukki~~~ It's LeeTeukki~! kk" Anyways, I'd first like to say that I am sorry and that I am thankful. Do you remember what I said on 2012 October 30th? I told you to wait 21 months, that the time is nothing, and told you not to cheat.. But the 21 months I felt inside (the army) was definitely not a short time.
But to firmly wait regardless of that, your loyalty~~!!
I think that it is amazing. If someone told me to do it, I wouldn't have been able to. I think "Fans" are miracle makers! ^^

As time passed, whenever I was losing myself and wanted to give up everything because my heart was in pain..
I was able to endure those times with your prayers and cheers.
I felt again that things I was able to feel and receive in daily life, 
was happiness and something to be thankful for that I couldn't trade for anything in this world.

Your cheers and blue waves. I imagined it all in my head every night, and endured each day; the precious time.. Even if things here on are to go differently than I thought, 
I will work hard to do my very best, and be humble in every hour!!
I really wanted to see you. I wanted to see you like crazy.
I really missed you a lot. I missed you like crazy.
Thank you so much, and really sorry.
I'm really thankful that we are together in this moment.
I am thankful that you grabbed my hand so I wouldn't be lonely.
I hope that we won't forget this beautiful feeling of 'being one', and 
will be together not just for a moment, but for forever.
I love you.. Love you.. and Love you.

P.S. Anticipate for SuJu comeback!! ^-^

1959368_667209450041304_344130806223072310525384_667210623374520_796292769896643

10486470_667210663374516_365509972399193

14 08 2014 Donghae's Instagram Update "Yo !! SM Town" with Shindong, Heechul, Siwon and Leeteuk ^^
BvAKJCkIAAAfXnl.jpg

15 august 2014 LeeTeuk at SMTown in Seoul      cr : as tagged 
BvGixTaIAAEUHic.jpg:large

); background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Thank you and I love you ..

17 august 2014 Leeteuk thanks his fans for these shoes10403108_669171926511723_906288311113946 cr as tagged

The same day, Heechul Twitter and Instagram Update: Teuk-ee and I have completely opposite personalities. (the photo posted with his message is the first photo of my last post)Teuk-ee and I have completely opposite personalities. Teuk-ee always endures and contains (his emotions), while I always yell and solve (the problem) right away. Teuk-ee is a bit timid?, and I am a bit crazy?. Teuk-ee decorated his room all white, while I decorated my room all red. Teuk-ee says to reflect back to yesterday, while I say ‘let’s think about what to do tomorrow’.. And it kept going like that until few years ago, some events that made me think ‘Ah, I should always be on Teuk-ee’s side’ happened and since then, if Teuk-ee were to ask me to (do something), even if I ignored the company and manager’s words before and even if it was an unreasonable (request), without asking him why, I would follow Teuk-ee’s opinions. And gradually, we more and more deepen our relationship, and be drawn to each other’s eyes. And finally, Heechul breathed heavily and started stroking Teuk-ee’s face…?! kkkkkkkkkkkk #fanfic #83 #inspiration*

T/N:
*(not sure if Heechul meant ‘old guy(s)’ 영감 or ‘inspiration’영감 here .. since they are same words;;;)

Source: 우주대스타 @HeeZZinPangkimheenim
Translated by: NKsubs @NKsubs 
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by: reneee

15 august 2014 LeeTeuk at SMTown in Seoul      cr : as tagged BvS0_mlCQAAtieO.jpg:largeBvPwbeFCAAUFE_A.jpg:large

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: transparent; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"140815 SMT Leeteuk rockstar 

cr specialT1004