[THE OFFICIAL] The Leeteuk / Park Jungsu (박정수) Thread

msSimple

Guest najwa85

salam

ANGEL WITHOUT WINGS written by Valéri Tozzi

source: Support SuJu Military Men II

Long time ago, it was his choice!

For love, he took this decision!

An angel chose the Earth instead of the Heaven!

He sacrificed his wings for stay with his love!

Time flies like sadness and happiness!

He can live with Satan in Hell, but

Be by our side will always be a paradise!

For love, he’s an angel without wings!

All past years, for us, he worked hard!

All past years, for us, he tried to conquer the world!

All past years, he tried to see all of us!

From the bottom of his heart, he loves us!

Like all angels, since his birth, 

God gave him a mission!

Time passes, love stays!

Now, it’s time for him to begin his mission!

A mission where God will separate our couple!

Your heart is mine, our heart is yours!

Not being by your side will be hard!

I’m an ELF who can make miracles!

Now, it’s our turn to show you,

The world that you conquered with your voice,

To show you how much we love you!

To show you how much you are important for us!

Love from ELF is as strong,

That we can stop time!

We won’t do it, because

We decided to wait for you!

I’m an ELF who can make miracles,

Distance can’t break my love for you!

Each day, I can always see you!

You are always in my dreams, in my heart!

No matter where God tell you to go,

We will always support you!

We will always love you!

We will NEVER forget you!

I’m an ELF who can make miracles!

You are the best leader! Now, it’s our turn!

We will become the leader and we protected that you left us!

We are proud ELF! We will protect our family!

Fall is coming soon! Snow is coming soon too!

Flowers will come back soon! The sun stays shiny!

Time will erase trace from the past…

It will never be able to erase you from my mind, from my heart!

No matter where we are,

We will always support you!

We will always love you!

We will NEVER forget you!

Our angel without wings!

Our leader, our brother, our oppa!

Leeteuk or Park Jung Su…

We, ELF, love you!

[cr. written by Valéri Tozzi]

~SuJu Cloud~

431091_196425737154508_1048418464_n.jpg

[cr. to the owner of this picture]

tumblr_mk96m21P5y1rgox4io1_400.jpg

TSL @TSL1001

130324 THE PROMISE 대구 막공 미스김 이특 박정수 최고 Always 정수편 TSL♥ pic.twitter.com/8SEgjaSceR 

Cre all to TSL1001

'현역' 이특 "강소라 보고싶은 것도 사실"..미소

슈퍼주니어 멤버 이특 ⓒ사진=최부석 기자

현역 복무 중인 슈퍼주니어의 이특(30·박정수)이 군 입대 전 MBC '우리 결혼했어요' 속 가상 아내였던 강소라의 칭찬에 반갑게 화답했다. 

현재 일병인 이특은 마이티마우스의 상추(31·이상철)와 함께 27일 오전 서울지방병무청 강당에서 진행된 제 10대 병무청 홍보대사 위촉식에 참여, 위촉패를 받았다. 이 자리에는 박창명 신임 병무청장도 함께 했다. 

이날 이특은 강소라에게 고마운 마음도 드러냈다. 

앞서 강소라는 지난 26일 SBS 파워FM '두시탈출 컬투쇼'에 출연, "얼마 전 뮤지컬 '프라미스'를 봤는데 그곳에서 이특을 봤다"라며 "우리 결혼했어요' 촬영할 당시보다 몸 상태가 좋아보였고 근육도 생기고 남자다워졌는데 군대 체질인 것 같다"고 말했다. 강소라는 또 "'우리 결혼했어요' 찍을 당시 이특에게 받은 팔찌를 소장하고 있는데 금이지만 아주 얇다"고 말해 주위를 웃게 했다. 

이특은 이날 강소라에 대한 질문을 받자 "아마 제가 준 팔찌가 금이라 차고 있는 것 같다"라고 너스레를 떤 뒤 "강소라씨가 보고 싶은 것도 사실"이라며 미소 지었다. 

한편 이날 군복을 입고 군기가 바짝 든 채 등장한 이특과 상추는 위촉장을 받은 뒤 "앞으로 병무행정을 널리 알리고 지방 병무청 순회 홍보 활동으로 병역을 이행한 사람이 존중받는 사회는 만드는데 최선을 다하겠다"라고 말했다. 

이특은 "병무청 홍보대사가 된 만큼 열심히 활동 할 것"이라며 "남은 군 생활 열심히 해서 더욱 멋진 남자로 다시 여러분들과 만날 것"이라고 전했다. 

이특은 지난 2007년 스케줄을 마치고 귀가하던 중 발생한 대형 교통사고로 인해 기존에 앓고 있던 허리 디스크 증상이 악화됐지만 현역으로 입대하고 싶다는 본인의 의지가 강해 꾸준히 치료, 예정대로 지난해 10월30일 현역으로 입대했다.

상추 역시 당초 신체검사에서 공익 요원 판정을 받았지만 현역으로 가고 싶다는 뜻을 보이며 부상 부위를 치료, 재검을 통해 3급을 받은 뒤 이특과 같은 날 현역으로 입대했다

이특과 상추는 신병교육대 수료 시 각각 사격왕와 체력왕 표창을 받았으며, 지난해 12월7일부터는 국방부 홍보지원대원으로 복무 중이다. 2014년 7월29일 전역 예정이다.

<저작권자 © ‘리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것’ 스타뉴스, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

CRE >> http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013032710330047900&outlink=2&SVEC

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 19px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: normal; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden;"[bNT news] Leeteuk Yesung 'Ayo, mari kita lakukan ini!'

130327 Leeteuk Interview 
Q: The letters fans have sent to you guys must have been a big strength. If you have one letter that stood out, please tell us about it

Leeteuk: I remember the (first 5 week) training the most. I received about 10,000 letters. I received a lot. The letter I remember is... In training, you rarely have chance to eat sweet snacks except for the choco-pies that are given at church... but one fan sent small snacks wrapped in tissue, saying she did this for her brother before. She sent one daily. Sometimes she'd send thin chocolate snacks too... I felt that this was a bigger gift than anything else.
130327 Leeteuk Interview ②
Q: Leeteuk-ssi, recently Kang Sora-ssi said you have become more manly and that she still has the bracelet you gave her. How do you feel?

Leeteuk: First, I think she kept the bracelet because it was made of gold (laugh). And she said I have become more manly. Like people say, Korean men only become real men after coming back from the army. If she says I have become more manly just in the few months I have been here, I think I will be much more manly when I come out in 2014. I will do my best in the remaining time to do whatever tasks given to me. I miss KangSora-ssi too. Thank you

all cre trans to  ◆NKsubs @NKSubs

• 2 weeks later...

i wanna share my Fan art about my beloved Leader ^^
imageNote : Made this Just for Fun, Original picture credit to owner i just mix and match and making fan art ^^ Pls PM me if i must deleted my pic here ^^

Guest najwa85

salam
 LeeTeuk will be MC for "Family Happy Festival" in May, Girls Day will be guests. 

cr: teukables (source Cheonsateuk France)

Demaclub update310731_409425405822572_855545717_n.jpg

922697_409425395822573_1165944135_n.jpg302045_409425462489233_178792640_n.jpg375979_409425492489230_1926319483_n.jpg528339_409425582489221_1337201522_n.jpg

Guest najwa85

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130424 Demaclub Update 

CR:youngwoon jungsu

• 2 weeks later...
Guest najwa85

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"salam id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Demaclub Update- "My Son is Going to Army" Program previewcr:youngwoon jungsu

I am glad we see him often while he's in the army ding what he likes and always smiling. ANGEL fighting!!!

Guest najwa85

salam angel ELF
I am sharing this cause I love seeing him with chidren :x[130505/PREVIEW] Jungsoo at Children’s Day Sign Event

tumblr_mmb9o1iAdC1riqqhyo3_250.jpg tumblr_mmb9o1iAdC1riqqhyo1_400.jpg
cr: leeteukfan_