[THE OFFICIAL] The Leeteuk / Park Jungsu (박정수) Thread

msSimple

• 3 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

15522360.gif

PARK JUNGSOO!!!

You are now an Ahjussi, lol! Stay strong and always be healthy, our precious leader ♥ We love you. I wish you all the best. Have a blast tonight with your brothers and please post a pic of your caked face, lol :D

Guest yuzupeach21

Ah...our Angel is having birthday today! :wub:

Thank you for living well until today, Oppa!

I'm proud to be his fan. So touched to see the birthday present from the worldwide fans ^^

I hope to see his smile even more from today onwards! Happy Birthday lovely Angel ^^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kyotie077

i like his cover for "MEMORIES OF ONE" ft Eun Hyuk!!!

LEE TEUK = :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

he's cute in the icecream mv!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cho_cho

I am so excited for Hello Baby featuring Leeteuk and SISTAR!!! I am so pumped. It wil be air on Sept. 2, I think. Leeteuk oppa fighting!!

Guest KPopism

He's so adorable.. <3

He certainly doesn't look his age, neither does he act his age..

He's so sweet. (:

Maybe I'll add pictures later. xD

• 1 month later...
Guest cho_cho

I know that everyone is making Leeteuk do alot of activities. But he already has enough. Besides doing Radio DJ, MCing, performing, doing Hello Baby, and now We Got Married. I do think this is too much for him to do. I understand that he is enlisted soon but that does not mean that people can put pressure on him so that he will be remember once he goes. He's only human just like the rest of us. Let him be. He's already suffered enough as it is. Just let him be him for once. When I heard that he had an IV treatment, it really upsets me as an E.L.F. People are just trying to kill him over for fame. He needs to be happy. He needs to rest. And he needs some peace and quiet while he is doing what he does best. Who's with me on this?

Guest ember880222

I know that everyone is making Leeteuk do alot of activities.  But he already has enough.  Besides doing Radio DJ, MCing, performing, doing Hello Baby, and now We Got Married.  I do think this is too much for him to do.  I understand that he is enlisted soon but that does not mean that people can put pressure on him so that he will be remember once he goes.  He's only human just like the rest of us.  Let him be.  He's already suffered enough as it is.  Just let him be him for once.  When I heard that he had an IV treatment, it really upsets me as an E.L.F.  People are just trying to kill him over for fame.  He needs to be happy.  He needs to rest.  And he needs some peace and quiet while he is doing what he does best.  Who's with me on this?

Totally agree with you, what Leeteuk need is rest. He really need a long period rest since he doesnt own a healthy body also. Now i just hope that his new wife "Sora", will take more care about him. Hope they can become a pair real couple also. As we all know that Leeteuk was not young anymore, he need someone to love and care. He should have his own life. We all should give him the best support and wish. Don't act like some fans anti whatever girl that near Leeteuk. It is no point to do that. They must remember one thing is artist also have privacy and own life. Set them free is the best support from a fans. So every fans of SuJu just support and dont hurt anyone of them.

Kamsamida!!

301249_150497831712471_147643228664598_238751_1372491618_n2.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest haehae84
  • 1 month later...
Guest cho_cho

Leeteuk and Kang Sora are the most adorable couple...besides Victoria and Khun. I think that Leeteuk will be a very romantic man for someone to marry him.

I just can't believe that someone would rumor it about him leaving "We Got Married." People are just jealous, don't get me wrong. I am too. Why would I or someone that is a fan of his would start something terrible like that. People do crazy things for their idols. I do hope that Leeteuk does not get offended by that rumor.

Can't wait to watch more of him and Kang Sora.

Leeteuk hwaiting!

<3

Guest 3csbeatriz

Hi there! tongue.gif

yeah! agree really like leetuk and kang sora in we got married

i just love leetuk's expressions he is rea lly cute and also ver yfunny lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kyotie077

i really like the back hug moment with Teukie and Kyuhyun

its so cute

even cuter than the one with Sora whatever her name is.

i think she matches with the guy in Huh Gak's mv than with Teukie

i'm a Teukie bias even my nephew (turning 3) thinks he's cool

• 2 months later...
Guest CloudAngelAddicts

Iam so far a new member. I'm a huge Yesung and Leeteuk fan ever. I love everything about them, so Im not alone because I want to share our YeTeuk Sub_Unit Proyect with all of you.

I want to keep surfing by the Forum to find the suitable place where share our information.

Thank you very much for reading!tongue.gif  

• 3 months later...
Guest emaodol

Hello SM shippers around the world. Can I ask for ur help? Just to help me get a chance to win a free ticket at SMTOWN Concert at Jakarta 2012. Now I am currently joining a photo cosplay competition, becoming Girls Generation - The Boys. Please help me by clicking LIKE on this photo here. I need tons of LIKES until September 17th 2012 anyway. Many thanksss. Saranghaeyo  [-O< ! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151043695087815&set=o.211577085638465&type=3&theater 

• 3 months later...