[THE OFFICIAL] The Leeteuk / Park Jungsu (박정수) Thread

msSimple

I'm quite worried for Teukie everytime winter comes. He usually is sick during cold weather. Suju is going to be busy with SS and SM Town Live until the end of November. For December they are not going to be that busy... yet!! I hope they take the time to take care of themselves and rest well. Coz when January comes, they are going to start to be busy again. As 13. Until the end of the year.

They won't have the rest or extra time that they have right now when 2009 comes. 3rd album. Concerts. etc etc etc. among other things.

Don't get sick Leaderssi Angel. Last year when he was sick, he infected the other members. :lol:

Guest chocolaterainn

^

^

Hahah then he realises "Oops"

& then he gives this "O_O" look & puts back his shirt where its supposed to be xDD

& because it freezes, his abs cannot be the size he wants it to be. *sigh*

^

Oh man that has to suck. DONT WORRY, I'LL BE SICK WITH TEUKIE 8D Its super cold here in Singapore, where its supposed to be hot x(

Yeah SM Town Live then Super Show & 3rd album & THEN perfs again.

I hope he takes care of himself. Other members too! :) <3

Guest donghae_chounsa

finally ... his abs grow up know..... about 1 month ago , i have read some traslantion from sukira in some blogs.... he said eunhyuk that he was exercised his abs for 3th album... he talked that for making new image in 3th album soon.... but i think he would exercised more....

Stripped in SS???? it's too much..... but I like that...... let's hope he will be fine after SS cause i heard that heechul was cold after SS n he stripped in SS Too.... ;) ;) ;) ;)

I like this picture.... he looks so manly....

leetuek.jpg

Guest chocolaterainn

I heard that everyone stripped at the Shanghai SS LOL

Siwon.. Hahah, xD

Yeah I also heard that he's exercising for the 3rd album

Whoa that picture is hotttt. Is it a recent one?

Guest darkz17

I heard that everyone stripped at the Shanghai SS LOL

Siwon.. Hahah, xD

Yeah I also heard that he's exercising for the 3rd album

Whoa that picture is hotttt. Is it a recent one?

Yes..

He said in one of his radio proamg

that he wants to have abs for the Photoshoot of the 3rd album!

*w*

^

^

I'f my memory serves me right. Eunhyuk even joked about that if they have their 3rd album album jacket photoshoot in February, and Eeteuk just recently started to exercise, how can Eeteuk have abs in that short period of time?!?! :lol: Silly Hyuk. Challenging Angel.

Anyway, I got so dizzy with all the stripping from the members during SS. Of course, double the fun and excitement coz my TEUKHAE stripped among the other members. And there were so much love from Eeteuk during the concert. Good thing Chinese ELF took and shared a lot of fancams from the concert. And we can all see a lof of Eeteuk goodness and love and also from the other members as well. P:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TeynaLuvSuju

I'm quite worried for Teukie everytime winter comes. He usually is sick during cold weather. Suju is going to be busy with SS and SM Town Live until the end of November. For December they are not going to be that busy... yet!! I hope they take the time to take care of themselves and rest well. Coz when January comes, they are going to start to be busy again. As 13. Until the end of the year.

They won't have the rest or extra time that they have right now when 2009 comes. 3rd album. Concerts. etc etc etc. among other things.

Don't get sick Leaderssi Angel. Last year when he was sick, he infected the other members. :lol:

yeah~u r ryte..he always got flu ryte?

ne~don't get sick anymore my angel:)

sarangahae eeteuk oppa:)

diz is other picture of him~

i dont know if other people hav post this yet:)

eeteuk-166.jpg

~nah~diz is him when he was baby:) his dad looks really lyke him ne~~

eeteuk-159.gif

~dis is in we got married:) need 2 take care of the babies~

• 1 month later...
Guest 크라운유리

Eeeteuk Oppa Super Junior's Angelic Leader^^ He's The best :) :) :) :) Handleing 12 other dong saeng is not easy, but Teukie-Angel Oppa handle it well^^

Guest weateuk

Eeteuk oppa's my fave Super Junior Member.

(Kangin oppa also *-* that because they're couple ^^)

He's always play around his members. It's so cute~~~

Thank you for sharing... :phew: