[THE OFFICIAL] The Leeteuk / Park Jungsu (박정수) Thread

msSimple

Guest chocolaterainn

rofl i love that baby pic x3

thanks for sharing :D

he's so adorable btw ^ ^

No problem! I got the picture from somewhere. Teukie is ALWAYS adorable ^^ Omg I know Teukie is SOO HOT with a hat & glasses. Someday, I'll do Lasik like him :o

Guest chocolaterainn

i'm glad this thread is staying active ^w^

that baby pic of teukie is so cute. but kinda awkward? is he falling? lol

Yeah Im glad too ^^ Haha. Yeah I think he couldnt stand up at that time, but kept trying to?

Guest kaizer21

If I may ask, are there more pictures of Leeteuk's hair like this?

From different angles?

bscap0100.jpg

I downloaded the cut of him on SGB, but it gives only so many clear shots of his hair.

감사합니다~~

- 영운

He got that scar during their Super Show concert in Thailand last July. He slipped in one of the stairs at the stage/audience area. It was actually quite painful coz after the concert they were still active in performaces and promotion of Supy and for a few days/weeks after this minor accident he can't walk straight most of the times.

chocolaterainn ::: Thanks for that picture of baby angelteuk. That was exactly the picture that I was talking about. I gave up on looking for it and now that you've shared it, I won't make the same mistake of losing such a precious picture of Teukie. :)

Guest stockholm_syndrom

Oh, I love how his hair looked back then! I have waaay to many screen caps that interview! :D But This was the best I could do on the angles.

bscap0135.jpg

bscap0062.jpg

bscap0212.jpg

here are some pre debut pics I have saved, no credit to me. a few were taken from coyotecoloreds livejournal page, but I can't remember the rest...

empredebut_teuki_23.jpg

empredebut_teuki_02.jpg

emoteukcg2.jpg

EMsj0235dx6.jpg

EMsj0062sy1.jpg

EMsj0061fq1.jpg

n1655130079_33253_975.jpg

Guest chocolaterainn

^

OMYGOSH. HE LOOOKS... Omg. Omg. Hhaahha omg really bad hair day huh teukie D; Can someone tell me who are the other people in those photos?

The 2nd last & 3rd last made me laugh. No offence xD But the last picture is kinda hot ^^

Riehae

No problem (: Hehe. Yes one must never lose a picture of angelteuk :D

Pre-debut of Angel is so &^@#!....

I forgot those other people in the group pre-debut pics. I only know Donghae there (cute kid!!! but now a wonderful opaa). That supposed to be the group Teukie will have but was not pushed through. Those pre-debut days are H.O.T. inspired. It was the most 'in' thing during that time. :lol:

Guest chocolaterainn

OH

No wonder one of them looked like Donghae! LOL Are there any more SuJu members in the pictures? Haha. Angel had Snape-like hair =D

Guest mbonita

:]

thank you for all the picture sharing!!

but is it just me or did teukii-oppa go through a major facial change from his pre-debut days to current suju????

i feel like his nose and eye look different

:P

i'm not trying to suggest plastic surgery or anything

but maybe through all the training he lose a lot of weight and look completely different but absolutely amazing!!

OPPA~ FIGHTING!!!

^

He did went through surgery. Eyes and.....

^

^

Hae and Teukie are the only Suju members there. The other ones I don't know. I'm not sure if they were even able to debut.

Guest chocolaterainn

What I do know is that he did Lasik & went through surgery for his nose *shrug*

^

^

ohh. Haha yeah they kinda look like aliens o_O I wish I had more pictures to share :\

Guest lovemelody.

1zd0y9c.jpg

2whdzwz.jpg

1226929675_08111204.jpg

1226929675_08111201.jpg

cr: sjmrkt

12041803430802245by7.jpg

kangteuk! (is that kangin? o_o)

0ddb023e346adef555e7233d.jpg

LOLOLOL invisible abs<3

9.jpg

adorable :]

ah, are the pictures too big?

tell me if i need to resize them ^^

Guest chocolaterainn

^

Wow! Thanks for the pictures!

LOL AT THE 2ND LAST PICTURE HAHA. When did he flash his abs? Hhaha invisible abs!? xD Thanks lovemelody. for sharing ^^ I shall look for more Leeteuk pictures :P I love the award photos :D

<3.

^

That flash of abs was in SM Town Live in Korea. I don't think we can see more of the flashing of abs for now. It's cold in Korea, really cold. Well, maybe in SM Town Live in Bangkok, he'll flash again. Then we'll see if there are more improvements to him having great abs. :D