[THE OFFICIAL] The Leeteuk / Park Jungsu (박정수) Thread

msSimple

Who has pictures of Eeteuk when he was a baby and during his pre-debut days? (I need it badly) And oh, if you are a die hard fan who has almost ALL of his pictures since he was baby until now. Please PM me. I need your help with pictures. THANKS.

to teukie fans~!

did anyone read about eeteuk's cyworld entry? he seems pretty depressed nowadays :(

I was so sad X( Its as if he's so lonely and the pressure of the music industry is somehow affecting him already :( gah X(

teukie oppa fighting~!

I'll try finding the link ^^ the one hwo translated requested for it not to be posted anywhere :(

^

It's quite normal for emoteuk to resurface once in a while. Once he'll overcome that, he'll go back to a happyteuk. At least even if he feels that way, I'm quite happy that he shares what he truly feels in his cy. So people will obviously worry after reading those entries but at the same time for him, he gets to receive more love.

Right now the emoteuk is gone. But we'll never know when he'll be back again. Let's just all be contented and support him, all ParkJungSu fans.

aneng07 ::: I don't have much pre-debut pics of Teukie. Here are some few but not much. Hope that helps in some way. I'm still looking for that baby pic of Angel. But unfortunately I still can't find it. I'm searching all my 4 hard drives for that picture. It was my only picture of Teukie as a baby and I can't find it. Nooooo..... :tears:

0042.jpg

05QHcS426629-02.jpg

sfd.jpg

1111ge3.jpg

1243cp0.jpg

134zk4.jpg

bancoq4.jpg

jungsupredebut5923.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

no credit goes to me. I got them from just everywhere. I can't remember anymore. :)

^

It's quite normal for emoteuk to resurface once in a while. Once he'll overcome that, he'll go back to a happyteuk. At least even if he feels that way, I'm quite happy that he shares what he truly feels in his cy. So people will obviously worry after reading those entries but at the same time for him, he gets to receive more love.

Right now the emoteuk is gone. But we'll never know when he'll be back again. Let's just all be contented and support him, all ParkJungSu fans.

yeap ^^ teukie hwaiting~! I hope he doesnt go emoteuk anymore :) want our angel to always smile~! keke ^^

^

Teukie is a person who worries about a lot of things. From simple to complicated things, he thinks too much even unneccessary things. And that makes him depressed at times. Teukie is known to be very talkative but he is a quiet person off cam. In SJ the one who really disciplines the group is Kangin and Teukie usually is just the one who gives instructions or advice.

Even if Teukie smiles on stage or on cam during performances or shows that doesn't mean he is happy. Like for example, he is currently emo in his cy but on the same day you will see laugh and smile on stage. He is one member of SJ who fakes smiles when in public. Even when he's hurt, he'll still smile.

i know i have a baby picture of teukie somewhere. i just can't remember where i saved it. lol but i'll find it someday. ;)

awww, i miss teukie. (emoteuk is pretty cute ^^)

i watched sgb the other night. teukie was so funny. he was asking the moon to give him a beautiful wife so that they'll have a beautiful child who would be famous and therefore he'll have a comfortable life. lol

forgot who to credit for this one, but def someone from soompi. sorry ^^:

w8kp4j.jpg

oppa~ gain some weight! :P

He is one member of SJ who fakes smiles when in public. Even when he's hurt, he'll still smile.

true, true :( thats why i adore him so much XD he's such an angel~!

sigh..teukie oppsa hwaiting ^^

here's some pics ^^ sorry if some were shared already :D

9517e9b19f56d0fullyj6.jpg

during their EHB days~! my favorite pic ^^

contrubutionbydnabp8.jpg

200810241518095it9.jpg

48f4f949dcc3097a2febaf6mo2.jpg

omg Teukie is so hot :D

TDKSJ

I love that last picture :P

I hope teukie doesnt become emo again D;

Teukie fighting!

haha XD what teukie fan girl wouldnt ^^ keke ^^ It seems like he's working out now ne? :)

he'll get more gorgeous! haha XD

Guest chocolaterainn

haha XD what teukie fan girl wouldnt ^^ keke ^^ It seems like he's working out now ne? :)

he'll get more gorgeous! haha XD

Heheh you're right!

Yeah he'll get more gorgeous than before!

Hope he gets super abs :o LOL

Heheh you're right!

Yeah he'll get more gorgeous than before!

Hope he gets super abs :o LOL

*sigh* I'd love him all the more ^^ he's gonna have a MIROTIC-like transformation ^^ but then i'll

miss the cute teukie O.o gah!! haha XD

I think Teukie wants the fans to see his transformation. Coz he just recently started working out so the changes in his stomach/abs that we see are not yet the end product. He's proud of his achievements. I think his goal before the release of the third album is to have a toner body. So he'll not be the skinny Teukie anymore. He wants people to see from a flat stomach to having abs -- real abs!!! :)

Guest chocolaterainn

^

Haha I laughed at "recently started working out". I dont know why O_O Yayayy 3rd album! :D I just hope that he'll remain cute as ever like now :D

TDKSJ

He already has me under his skinnn~! Hahah!

Oh... Our cute little angel. Who would have thought that this baby will be the future leader of such a successful great band?!?! The baby in the family but the eldest hyung in the group. I think this is also a factor why Teukie has 2 personalities. He's different when it's Super Junior related and family-related.

The baby picture of Teukie that I have (which I still can't find), is the one where he's standing but the captured photo was him almost falling to his side (since he still can't stand on his own).

He already has me under his skinnn~! Hahah!

gah XD he has me under his skin too ^^ haha XD

awww!! the baby picture is love ^^ keke ^^ he's so cute~! Teukie so lovely!!

Guest chocolaterainn

dopeassazn

I think.. oh! Was it the car accident he was in? LOL Like with Kyuhyun & Shindong?

riehan

OH I'VE SEEN THAT PICTURE BEFORE!!!! I might have it :P

Is it this one?

babyteuk.jpg

joannejt

omgg Teukie is soo cute! :o he was born to be a star!!

TDKSJ

he has EVERYONE under his skin!!

/Yay started Page 12 :D