My Phone Is Acting Up

x_shirley

Well the mp3 player on my phone (really old model - samsung a920) have been acting up lately.

A couple days ago, I put a some new songs into the phone, and the mp3 player goes blank and the song does not play

The format and everything is the same as the other songs, but it will not play.

After playing a new song, I tried to play a old song, and the old songs does not work either. the screen just goes blank

After I turned off the phone and then turn it back on, the old songs works again, but the new one doesn't

And some songs that worked before stops half way and does not play

Some of the "new" song i put into the phone are songs i had in there before, and then deleted.

Anyone know what might have happened?

my stupid phone...

...has got me in trouble, i said too much again. to a date over dinner yesterday.

and i could see, she was offended, she said well anyway. just dying for subject change.

oohhhhh, another social casualty. score one more for me

how could i forget, mamma saying 'think before speaking'

no filter in my head. oh what's a boy to do?

i guess he better find one...

I'm never speaking up again

It only hurts me

I'd rather be a mystery than she desert me

Oh I'm never speaking up again

Starting now

startin now....

Guest Dirty30s

Did you use "safely remove device" or did you simply just unplug the usb or take out memory stick. If you did then it might of cause those files to be deleted. Next time on the bottom right corner of your desktop click on safely remove device.

Archived