[variety] Battle Shinhwa 배틀신화

Guest Solly

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOMEBODY PM ME WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE THE WINNER PLS?

coz arirang is very late T____T

and CHOI JINA's so so good!!!

i'm her fan!

tell her i'm her fan!

fighting!

*finally shuts up*

Guest Jamieâ„¢

so is this like 'american idol'? how many ppl are going to be in the group? and is it a boy-girl group? lol sry so many questions.

so is this like 'american idol'? how many ppl are going to be in the group? and is it a boy-girl group? lol sry so many questions.

i think they'll pick 6 people...

i'm not sure if it's a group or solo...

Guest wandergirl

oops. i missed Battle Shinhwa today on Arirang. I saw an episode a few days ago and I got hooked! The girl (Gina?) is really good!

Guest burstingbrain

oh nooo. they eliminated kang daegyo? hes my favourite! im devastated. =( i just watched todays episode on arirang. the one where the dream team performed in japan with andy! how come daegyo replaced sara? i liked sara ALOT too. shes really pretty! and her voice is soooooooo nice.

seems like lotsa pple here like choi jina. shes alright i guess. she stands out ALOT and her singing is pretty good. i think shes one of the few girls who can sing and dance.

the show isnt really sexist cus theyre just trying to find the next big star. and most big stars are male cus of all their fangirls so yea. but its kinda unfair in the way tt most of the better singers are girls. jin taehwa isnt that good!! he goes off-key alot =( and jiwoon is totally another eric!

oh nooo. they eliminated kang daegyo? hes my favourite! im devastated. =( i just watched todays episode on arirang. the one where the dream team performed in japan with andy! how come daegyo replaced sara? i liked sara ALOT too. shes really pretty! and her voice is soooooooo nice.

seems like lotsa pple here like choi jina. shes alright i guess. she stands out ALOT and her singing is pretty good. i think shes one of the few girls who can sing and dance.

the show isnt really sexist cus theyre just trying to find the next big star. and most big stars are male cus of all their fangirls so yea. but its kinda unfair in the way tt most of the better singers are girls. jin taehwa isnt that good!! he goes off-key alot =( and jiwoon is totally another eric!

ahahaha besides the fact that she stands out a lot, ppl here also really like her b/c of me!

lol, i keep 'advertising' her on here b/c she's a friend

it's funny b/c originally she wouldn't tell me what show she was on, she just said it was like american idol.

then when she got a fan site, she showed me and i showed some other ppl and one of the guys told me she was on battle shinhwa! :P

but yeah, mostly teeny bopped girls watch the show, so the guys are automatically more popular

Guest datshawtygurl

so when do they play this on TV? it sounds interesting! kewlo! and does anyone have it on YSI or Mega or Rapid? lol... my comp doesn't do CB... SORRY

Guest luluchan

im watching it on arirang cuz my korean isn't that good~ but last episode they tried to sing Mirror~ and wao

Choi Gina REALLY does stand out~

she sings really well~

but we 're so far behind comopared to Mnet...

>_<

it's quite a good show! see how hard they have to practice~~..

o_O

in SM enterntainment must be the same if not harsher... poor kids who wanna be stars~

^ I think Battle Shinhwa are a lot leaner on then SM, I think even Minwoo or Dongwan said it himself that they don't want to be too harsh and have the contestants go through what they went through. It was an earlier episode.

Jina is really good, she's cute too, so I'm sure that she'll score high. There are some other good singers too, but I can't really think of names right now.

Guest cpopbaby19

^really, so today's supposed to be the last episode?

WOW, time flies. TT_________TT

lol

im watching over arirang so yeah, im really behind. can't dl either cuz it'll take me forever. awwww

I didn't watch the final show yet, but I saw pictures of who they chose for the final 6.

I don't want to spoil it for you guys, so I won't post pictures up.

But, after you watch it, answer this:

Were you satisfied with the results?

I thought it was pretty sexist they didn't pick at least 1 girl to be in the group. Jina has to be better than at least 1 of the final 6 guys!

Even better! Choi Jina and Jun Hyo Sung got separate contracts with Good Entertainment to go solo!

I still haven't watched the final episode, but here's the article that confirms that:

Link to article

Archived