[variety] Battle Shinhwa 배틀신화

Guest Solly

^ Thanks for the link. Aww, Park JinGam is still in Danger Zone. He was amongst the last four too last week. >_<;;; I like the way he raps.. but I think his vocal isn't that strong to back him up. Maybe the girls don't vote him because his personality isn't like the cute type. He's rather serious. I remember Junjin complimented on Kim AeRi's dancing.. saying that her 'popping' is really good for a girl and eventhough she's young. I actually like the other girl's voice.. I wonder who'll get eliminated this week. :huh:

Jin TaeHwa is holding strong it seems. Park JiEun gets more popular after he gets voted as Minwoo's pick. He's nice, I think. He doesn't talk much and looks like a humble person. :)

bbe_bbe_ro ~ Yeah, I agree with you. Kind of sexist and biased.. but that's how it goes. ^^;;

lisako ~ Is 'the other guy wearing glasses' you referred to is Park JinGam? I kind of surprised too, if you meant him. He's been chosen as a team leader for a few times.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i was talking about park jingam. i noticed that he takes charge a lot and is a leader type, so i was really like.. o.0 when i saw he was in last place.

you like that jun hyosung's voice? in that last vocal test at the training camp, it was a LOT better than other times. i remember when they were recording the song for "hey dude" she was so off key the vocal trainer dude was like... its really hard to sing a song like that, its pretty much a different song. then she was cut from the song.

but yeah, it got a LOT better.

Guys are just more popular than Girls in Korea thats just a fact because its usually teenyboppers that are watching and stuff and they want their hot guys and girls have a lot trouble maintaining popularity and stuff I mean look at Bin! She had to request a script change when she was working with DBSG cause she didn't want a mass amount of anti's... Look at Kang Eun Bi she has enough anti's for like 10 stars

anyways I haven't really kept up with Battle Shinhwa but I will start from the beginning!! haha I watched a few episodes in korea but I never knew what time they aired so yeah.. haha

i like this show i haven't watch last week yet...but going to watch it soon dling it now....do u guys know where i can get this week episode...

my fave now is jin taehwa and this other dude lol don't know his name and i like this one grl she the youngest i dink she born in the '90s...so young...do u guys know her name....

some pics

cap1.jpeg3.jpeg

7.jpeg9.jpeg

i like this show i haven't watch last week yet...but going to watch it soon dling it now....do u guys know where i can get this week episode...

my fave now is jin taehwa and this other dude lol don't know his name and i like this one grl she the youngest i dink she born in the '90s...so young...do u guys know her name....

some pics

cap1.jpeg3.jpeg

7.jpeg9.jpeg

as i have said b4... clubbox links who upload battle shinhwa

http://clubbox.co.kr/shcjcjbnet

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

http://clubbox.co.kr/iluvshinhwa

shcjcjbnet is more frequent to update every week, but i think all 3 have the new episode?? not sure

well i say everyone go get the new episdoe that just came out today in shcjcjbnet's clubbox!!

its suppost to be the one where the battle shinhwa survivors have a concert!

thanks for letting me know gonna dl it later, i just watched oct. 14 episode omg the last part was so hard to watch..i kinda coiver my face not wanting to watch it...the dead or alive part when that guy notice that he have to learn it was so sad, im alsmot cry with him, he was one of the original right if i remember.....

i like the battler crew performance i even cut it out and delte the full version and just their thier perf, i like how they dance and sing....and yeh as always i still like taehwa the most hehe, if anyone want it i can upload that perf

Guest stepheexoxo

i LOVE watching Battle Shinhwa!!

it's soo cool..:P

of the contestants..

i like Jin Tae Hwa (the cute thin guy) and Kim Ae-ri (the girl who can dance REAL REAL good..did i get her surname right?)..OH!! i like Park Jin Gam too! coz he's hot..

they're the ones im rooting for..

It was soo nice when Jin Tae Hwa's group performed 'Perfect Man' and he did his "kicking in the air" thing..he loked sooo HOTT!!! :D

and the girl from another country (i think canada)..i think she's ky0ote! LOL!! haha..^^ when she auditioned in front of the judges..lol..

nonstoplovex3:i'll upload the newest episode onto a ysi link, but it might take a while to upload!

stepheexoxo: that girl from another country is gina choi! she's from bc, canada lol

^^ just wondering i dink u watch the new episode arleady since ur trying to upload it...that episode nobody eliminate right?? it hard to see one by one go now....who Park Jin Gam?? have a pic or something...i dont' really know otehr survivor name beside jin taehwa lolz

^^ is it around 400+ mbs?? i still can get it from clubbox...nto working for me...i might try to download it tomorrow or if you can finished uploading before i attempt again to dl from clubbox...sighs .....want to watch it...was it good this week episode?? the concert...

Guest skater1228

^

O my! Thank you so much! I watched it on clubbox before it stopped working for me and I began watching it arirang tv, but they're so behind! Thank you so much again!

who Park Jin Gam?? have a pic or something...

^ This is Park JinGam. I capped it from GoodEnter's website. Usually he wears spectacles. :)

parkjingam1no.jpg

^ Whoa.. I've just realized he's actually younger than me? ._.;;;

Anyway, I haven't finished watching last week's, so no comment yet. ^^;;

lisako ~ She was off key last time? I didn't remember that. Maybe I should rewatch and see how far they've improved. :D Ahh, yeah.. Park JiEun's style reminds me of Eric too. Keke. xD Thanks a lot for uploading such a humongous file for those who can't use ClubBox!! I hope people will appreciate and not just leech off without saying thanks. :)

yeah, i thought since so many ppl didn't know what battle shinhwa was, that i might as well upload one.

since quite a few ppl don't use clubbox, once in a while isn't that bad.

anyways, i think this one became my favourite episode, so i wanted to share!!

thanks for the YSI! im so happy!

i think that man picks on GIna a lot. haha. i think shez the best though.

no offense. but all of them CANNOT lip sync for ANYTHING. o man. so funny

Jun hyo sung or whatever has a VERY nasally voice. like her nose is plugged or something. i like the 2 other girls though :]

the guy that did the ICE CREAM thing.. seems gay. O__o

Archived