[Official] Im Yoon Ah/YoonA (임윤아)

Guest Namine

Guest silentmarj

thanks yunho_4ever I love the calendar, the card and the wall...yoona look so awesome...

she looks more beautiful.............

I don't think she got her nose done...it's still the same...there some changes when we grow up so I think that's what happen to yoona

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fan_girl_91

my fav along with jessica & taeyeon.

her younger pics... <3

http://usera.imagecave.com/dcinside1/SNSD/yoona.jpg

such a natural beauty...

SNSD fans said that all the girls in SNSD aren't natural. they are plastic. they got their eyes, nose, OR both done. i'm not saying because i don't like them, but i just want to let you know about her and their "natural beauty." i like too, i'm also their fans as well. :) :)

i don't have pictures to prove their before and after, but i saw them before. i also save them too, but i have to look for them. :)

Guest mz.carolyn

I didn't really like her when she came out with Super Junior's MV and CSJH's MV...she looked weird to me then.

But now, it's like BAM, she's gorgeous!!

Admittedly, she doesn't look that great in certain angles, but everyone has bad camera angles.

She's my favorite in SNSD :D

*stalks this thread* puahaha.

Too bad I don't have any new ones to contribute =p

SNSD fans said that all the girls in SNSD aren't natural. they are plastic. they got their eyes, nose, OR both done. i'm not saying because i don't like them, but i just want to let you know about her and their "natural beauty." i like too, i'm also their fans as well. :) :)

i don't have pictures to prove their before and after, but i saw them before. i also save them too, but i have to look for them. :)

no offense but I prefer to keep this thread free from any comparison of their before and after pictures to try and point out which area they supposedly fixed. I know there's already a few threads on soompi with those pictures.

I personally dont see why it is so important for "fans" to question and kee[ going on and on about the whole plastic surgery when the "evidence" used are only based on comparison of old pictures and relatively new ones. Minor surgery like double eyelids is not a big deal and I'd believe it if they themselves confirmed they did major surgery.

If the before and after pictures are taken in between months instead of when they were really young and now... I'd have believed it. or maybe if someone can provide a cosmetic surgeon comments then I'd be believe.

even if they did some surgery, they are still beauties inside.. and that is more important.

I'd still love them.

alaina, the pictures after her's and yuri's caps on sponge, is that the sillhouete (sp?) pictures of the mnet/mtv thingy. oh gosh I cant spell and I dont remember what it was for. LOL

the bunny ears thats from taeyeon's mtv ep!

Guest skittles*

Yoona looks really different in those pictures with Kibum and Donghae.

I used to think she was really plain, but she's starting to grow on me.

Regardless, I am a fan as well.

I won't say that the rest of the girls may not have had surgery, as most are obvious.

But YoonA, I'm confident in the fact that she has not gotten it done.

Even if she is the only one.

Please do have proof for it, until then I'll stand by my word.

MORE PICTURES, though my spam isn't huge ^_____________^

I try and make sure that photos haven't been in previous photo spams.. lol.

I think Alaina may have repeats.

But thank you alaina anyway.

1207052-1.gif

200712171839116170ei8.jpg

200781912835fa2.jpg

20078191249ae2.jpg

yoona444.jpg

1198821006_y6.jpg

1198821006_y.jpg

73245a69.jpg

92753684.jpg

99b56404.jpg

9b0932c4.jpg

1198599179_IMG_3749.jpg

1198599179_IMG_3770.jpg

Guest Angel88

no offense but I prefer to keep this thread free from any comparison of their before and after pictures to try and point out which area they supposedly fixed. I know there's already a few threads on soompi with those pictures.

I personally dont see why it is so important for "fans" to question and kee[ going on and on about the whole plastic surgery when the "evidence" used are only based on comparison of old pictures and relatively new ones. Minor surgery like double eyelids is not a big deal and I'd believe it if they themselves confirmed they did major surgery.

If the before and after pictures are taken in between months instead of when they were really young and now... I'd have believed it. or maybe if someone can provide a cosmetic surgeon comments then I'd be believe.

even if they did some surgery, they are still beauties inside.. and that is more important.

I'd still love them.

I don't think there's any problem with "fans" pointing out whether or not their "idols" did any plastic surgery, it's after all the entertianment business and celebs will always be open to criticism from anyone. I think all of SNSD are pretty but since you went so far as to say you want cosmetic surgeon comments and still loving them as they're still "beauties inside", how would you know they're beauties and not just faking it in front of the camera? You might as well present coments from their families and friends during school time or something. I'm not saying they're not nice, just that not everything can be proven and that people are entitled to their own opinions. You just sounded a lil' snobbish with your comment anyway.. :(

^ I didnt mean to sound snobbish and since I dont know them personally, you have a point. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.

I cant be sure if they are faking it in front of the camera, but I believe when you are in a big group and you are not only close friends but also like sisters, used to be the presence of camera, it is likely for them to really show their true self.

it gets tiring and annoying when there's already too many thread about the plastic surgery and still more of the same topic are created and ppl simply judged the girls based on the rumoured plastic surgery.

anyway, I want to keep the thread clean so I'll stop discussing about this matter.

------

some pictures may have been posted already.

Part One: Cute Yoona

cuteyoona.jpg

sadyoona.jpg

yoona5.jpg

yoona4.jpg

yoona3.jpg

yoona1.jpg

yoona2.jpg

gangsteryoona.jpg

yoonacute.jpg

yoonalaugh.jpg

yoonalaugh2.jpg

yoonawink.jpg

credit: AMBN, Soompi, Naver (sorry i dont remember from whom I got it all from)

New photos (GROUP PHOTOS THOUGH) Of YooNA in HANBOK!~!

DECEMBER 30 2007 ; VERY RECENT

bba72dd2e7084a8c7f193dazs3.jpg

99faf08cac880d7edcfacc9dm7.jpg

76a1b89a5991a77f21738a7lv7.jpg

(i hate tiffany's hanbok, why did they make her wear that?! it's so.. OUT THERE!)

credit sunny604@ambn

Archived