Gumi - Clothes

Guest oksusu

I came down with a cold and I know I shouldn't be singing, but for some strange reason, I love to sing when I'm sick. That's when I get the urge to record the most. I know...weird. I sound so stuffy...probably cause I was...ah...can't wait for this cold to pass. SOUNDCLICK

Guest juki_love

you sound good even when ur sick~~++

i like this song~ and u sound gud in this~ but either way.. u always sound gud wen singing+

hmm.. for some reason i wanna hear u sing "Trap".. track 7++~

coffee: Thanks. I tried very hard not to sound stuffed up. :D

juki_love: This is nothing, I once tried to sing when I lost my voice. Now that was something to listen to. :lol: I was recending listening to trap too. I wish I could find a guy to sing it with me. but if you really want to hear me sing it, I posted a real quickie in my soundclick.

ohprodigy: Thanks for listening. I'm feeling better already.

idyllic: Sorry...my clips tend to be quiet, or so everyone says. So you probably have to really up the volume.

shurle3e: Nope...no singing lessons. It sounds like a fun idea, but the thought of being ordered to sing might take the fun away from it. :P

Thao: Sad to say, this was my less stuffy sounding clip. You should of heard the first one. My voice even cracked.

Guest juki_love

juki_love: This is nothing, I once tried to sing when I lost my voice. Now that was something to listen to. :lol: I was recending listening to trap too. I wish I could find a guy to sing it with me. but if you really want to hear me sing it, I posted a real quickie in my soundclick.

woohoo~~++ that was hottt!!

kaka i really wanna listen to u sing the whole song with a guy!!

^^ OMG! I was just listening to this song right now and was thinking about requesting it in the singer's request thread. You sound SO GOOD! You should sing the whole song! Wait no, you must. xD Haha just kidding. But I really would love to hear you sing it. I'm sure a guy wouldn't mind singing it with you. Your voice is just so awesome. :D

Let me see if I can find a guy first. Ah...who to ask. :huh: Thanks for listening. I sound a lot less stuffy now...hoping I get my reqular voice back in a couple more days. Hopefully. :P

Archived