[soompi] Stone Citadel Records - Modeling Agency Website Up!

Guest Annyon

^ Hmmm... Well I don't really care what kind of song you choose to sing.

It's probably best though if it were a kpop or jpop song... Maybe both so I can hear how you sing in both languages, since the majority of the songs we're going to sing are korean+japanese.

Just make sure I can hear your voice, is all. ^^;

Oh yeah.. I need to update the form and the rules a bit... And make you guys add a url to the original song so I can know if you're singing the song right. xD

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juki_love

just wondering, do you only do groups?

o and to those who said they don't know how to mix... the best way to learn is by experimenting.

you might come across mixing techniques though~

^ Yeah I agree. That's exactly what I did to learn. When I first downloaded Audacity I thought it was the hardest crap ever... And I SUCKED horribly... But now, a year or more so later, I can mix fairly well... And now I'm beginning to mess around Adobe Auditions (with is more professional, I guess)... And it's hard for me to learn something new all over again. :lol:

Oh and no, I don't just do groups... For now the auditions is just to become a member and a part of SC Records.. After awhile, I'll split people up into groups, duos, or even make soloists. But the planning so far is that I want to make and debut "Empire", the second generation, first. Especially since it's a unisex group, anyone can join, and I love the name of it. xD

^^';

- Annyon

sounds cool :DDD -sends support and virtual hugs-

i would join, but after reading your spiel...

just how much dedication is needed? o________o

i mean school is jfdlsajsajf;laj sometimes. ;_______;

^ LOL... I know, I had to deal with school too. x_x

I mean dedication as in turning your clips in by the due date and stuff like that... Just the simple things that people I've experienced with didn't do. =.= -sighs-

I never got any group projects done because people just ignored me and didn't even bother to tell me that they were busy or that they had run off in silence. That's the only thing that really disappointed me.

I gotta deal with school too.

I guess everybody here deals with the same thing since many of you guys are younger than me..LOL!

Waiting for the audtion form. =)

this is more exciting than my own collab group hahah!

This is so interesting~!!

>o< I'm so excited hehe~

We put the audition in here, right??

Edit:

Your name: Chelsea

Your age: 15

Location (in general, like US, China, Finland, ect, so I know your timezone): Malaysia

Vocal range(s): High & medium

URL of your Clips (please send at least a minimum of 2 - there is no max, the more the better chance!): Promise U & Byul

2nd edit :

Can you sing in Japanese?: Yep~

Can you sing in Korean?: so so~

Can you sing in Engrish?: Yep! XD

I suddenly realize I didn't fill those up O_O

Guest ashchronicles

waa...dis is interesting^______^!!

but i dont qualify lots of the requirements though..haha..no msn, no microphone..ekeke..

i'll be supporting u too annyon! good luck in managing these group of singers!

i'm afraid to join projects like this coz i have college works and such to tend to..aisshh -_- -_-

*Your name: Lena

*Your age: 22 (Gosh. I think i'm the oldest here!)

*Vocal range(s): Med-low, Med High. Sometimes i can go really low for some girl's voice. But Med-high should be my overall voice range.

Would you like to also rap? If so, please attach an example of your rap here: I can't rap for sure.

*URL of your Clips: I have a soundclick that consists of my previous recordings. Is that ok? here

Guest Saebin :D

*Your name: Sabrina

*Your age: 14

*Location (in general, like US, China, Finland, ect, so I know your timezone): Singapore (GMT +8)

*Vocal range(s): Medium-low?

Would you like to also rap? If so, please attach an example of your rap here: -

*URL of your Clips (please send at least a minimum of 2 - there is no max, the more the better chance!):

Wishing on a star (Wondergirls): http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tkb4c_too1c (bad quality cos recorded by video)

Always there (DBSG): http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songI...;songID=5945739

Yeohaenggi (DBSG): http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songI...;songID=5951661

But i guess my real voice would be the first song (since its accapella),

because i my voice changes if i sing while listening to the original singer's voice.

:]

Great guys! I'll listen to you guys when I get home, right now I'm sneaking on at my school... Hahaha. xD

when's the deadline for this? (:

There really is no deadline... It's kind of like a first come, first serve, Of course, if you can sing, that is. xD

Right now I'm allowing anyone to enter as long as they meet the requirements. I'll pick and choose the ones I like and the ones I don't won't be accepted. So just audition right now if you can.

I don't have an exact date yet to when I'll close this... But when I do, I'll let you guys know. ^^;

-edit-

Wow you guys are all from Asia. ._____.v

I feel dumb, being the only American here so far. xD

Guest angel_cutie

can i message you private for all the stuff?? i've uploaded 2 songs onto sendspace already for this other (online?) audition too so yah..i hope you can hear it before the file wont open^^" but mainl im just telling you that i want to Pm you my info thanks!

^ Errr... I'd prefer it were uploaded on something that will let me listen to it instead of having to download it first, but sure sendspace is fine. ^^

And I'd rather the audition be posted here.... But as for the songs, it can be private.

Guest angel_cutie

*Your name:cho hee

*Your age:14

*Your sex:female

*Location (in general, like US, China, Finland, ect, so I know your timezone):canada

*Can you sing in Japanese?:if its romaji yes..

*Can you sing in Korean?:a bit(im learning how to read hangul in school)

*Can you sing in Engrish?:Do you mean english??then yes..

*Vocal range(s):soprano

Archived