[collab] Dbsk Collaborations Thread* (AUDITION NOW!)

Guest lccyn

stripesolove, that's great! the lyrics are finally working for you.

As you can see 1st Round for FL is full... You have to audit for 2nd round.

PM me your clips...

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@minnilu: YAYY! I know! ^^;

I'm already almost done recording Forever Love, yay!~ (:

I can't wait to hear us all... Please record your clips too as soon as possible! xDDD

And ZOMG I have to record Proud now too. lol

Guest jadedbeauty

@Iccyn: Lol yupp, i see that its all coolies. xD

That way it gives me more time, because internet is dieing soon, so i hope i make it. =x

I ALREADY FINISHED RECORDING FOREVER LOVE! MUWAHAHAHAHA! I'm so excited! COME ON PEOPLE! Hurry up and finish yours too! :D

@Iccyn: Hey for the last part in FL, where Junsu and JaeJoong harmonize (You're the only one, forever love), since I'm doing junsu's part, and I get to harmonize, can I do that part later after kayzpal has turned in her part? Because I can't harmonize correctly unless if I'm doing it over the person singing the melody. xD

And are we going to be harmonizing the choruses? Or will it be too complicated? Because I love the harmony for the chorus parts. <333

Guest ashchronicles

hello~!

annyon or lyccn : i'm doing yoochun's part in proud. well, i wanna start doing my recording but i'm kinda confused*my first tyme collaborating..sorry* ..do i have to listen to the whole melody from the start and just kept quiet until my part comes or do i only have to sing my part and send it?

Annyon, It will be good for you to harmonize the songs...

But for singers who can't harmonize, just sing the normal chorus key. And yes, i will inform you if she has send her clip.

ashchronicles, You can just listen to parts that you are singing, and sing with it..do not send me the whole clip with you keeping quiet and all. Just the parts of the songs. Oh! It must be in accapella.

Oh i gotta add this in the rules....No instrumental for the final recordings.

^ Yeah, just make sure that they understand that there has to be no background music and their part must be timed right according to the song. ^^"

And okk.. I have my parts finished, except for the last part where Junsu harmonizes with Jaejoong cause I'm waiting to hear kayzpal so I can sing along with her. lol

And if you want, I can record a whole separate audio file just for the harmonies that you can add into the instrumental and the vocals. ^^"

I can't stand singing a song without harmonies, it doesn't sound right. xDDD

^OK! But some people do not know how to harmonize... But i think that takes time to learn though...

Happy recording people.

Thanks for the banner!!! You are so freaking creative! <3333

Read Rule No. 6! Thank you!

Guest r0mantisteg0ist

we should do song for you <3

btw, does anyone wanna... send me an additional link for my destiny lyrics with color codes?

i just can't seem to dl it T____T

<3 can't wait to start recordinggggg ~~~

Guest kayzpal

And okk.. I have my parts finished, except for the last part where Junsu harmonizes with Jaejoong cause I'm waiting to hear kayzpal so I can sing along with her. lol

Oh cool! xD

We're going to sing a duet! I'm going to sing the tunes then you're going to harmonize it right? Jaesu! xD

How long will it take until I can hear the final work? I'm just curious. :blush:

^ Yeah pretty much we get a small duet at the end. xD

I need to hear your part first though before I record that part since I harmonize to your melody. =D

I can't wait either to hear us all! ^^;

Guest ayaka_sorano

^

Orange - Junsu

Blue - Jaejoong

Red - Yoochun

Pink - Changmin

Green - Yunho

Hope that helps ^^

I'm trying to record Proud... But Junsu's power is just too overflowing in the chorus... When I sing it with the hardest ever power..... it sounds like I'm not putting any power in it when compared to Junsu's singing..... Man... It's cos I have cheap microphone also XD Maybe I'll go look for a better one today at the shops... I'll try recording the proper ones as soon as possible! =)

Archived