Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lccyn

[collab] Dbsk Collaborations Thread* (AUDITION NOW!)

^No they have not because i haven't told them so as I have not write the rules out yesterday. But every one have to tell me who's part you want to sing. Then I can proceed to split the lyrics.

RULES UPDATED. PLEASE READ.

I would like Junsu's part for all the songs that I'm on please ^^

I might just stick with two songs for now but if I change my mind, i'll give you other clips thru PM next time.

Thanks~♪

EDIT:

If I was to do another two songs, it'll prbly be My Destiny and Proud maybe?

^ Yeah sing Proud with me... It's so lonely being the only name under that song. xD

I picked Yunho's part for Proud... It's so short, he only sings one verse and then says PROUD OF YOUR LOVE at the end... lol... Darn should have picked someone else. >_O

@Iccyn: I already PM'd you who's parts I want to sing. ^ ^

^ I'm doing Proud hahaha since there seems to be only one singer in the picked songs ^^"

Hey just letting you know.... I think you forgot to change the "Love In The Ice" one cos it says that I'm doing Micky's part... Hehe =D

Thanks~!

michaeljackson5 , I'm sorry. I've given her the position already. You might want to choose another song. There are so many songs to choose from. hehe.. =)

idoldreamer , click on the user name--> send message

Song/s you want to collab: I Believe, Tri-Angle, Lovin' You, Forever Love

Whose part you want to sing: Xiah (for I believe), Jang Ri In/Boa (for Tri Angle), ChangMin (for Forever Love & Lovin' You) .... it's not a must for me to sing those parts anything is fine... except yunho & micky... they're way too low for me... >.< .... and well the female part in tri-angle.. :D

i wanted to do junsus part in forever love..but its taken..

can we compete for that position LOl

LOL Sorry, I like singing his low part in the beginning... & I can't sing the higher parts later on in the song. :(

I'd also like t join, i'm a guy.....

Song/s you want to collab: Thanks to, Drive, Miss You,Eternal,

for the parts... is it ok to have different people for each song?

OMG it's you! Why don't you sing a song with me?

& you and the rest of my singers just ditched Stone Citadel Records… .___.v

Oh well. xD

When i download the lyrics.. it doesn't tell me how the parts are divided.. -.- It could be just my computer but yeah.

I see a bunch of weird things.. and then the romanization.. and then more weird things. >.> but thats it.

Its probably my computer. but uhm.. i want to audition for the parts, but i need to know what parts to sing and stuff. 0.0

Sorry for the trouble!

Ooooh. i wanna sing Forever Love~!! ;D

also can i be a graphic artist too? blehh. umm

can you either PM/or post the info/text you want on

the banners/etc. thank youu~~~ ;D

YES YES!!! JOIN JOIN!

I really want the rest of the spots to be taken ASAP so I can record this. :D

--

@lccyn: I have a question... Can we only sing 4 songs overall, or can we sing more than 4 times on other occasions? I mean... Are we only allowed to sing 4 times and then we're done and we can't collab in this anymore? O_o

Or do we get to sing more later on, but just only 4 songs at a time?

I wonder when all the spots are gonna be taken..... This may take a while I guess haha ^^

Someone do Proud too! We only like need 3 others to do that and then we can do the collab.. But I guess everyone wants to do Forever Love :lol: