30 Crazy Beautiful Chinese Ladies

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paigehk

they're pretty...but they don't stand out. Sure because there are a bunch of them together...but even if i see them separately or with other people, i still won't think their looks are that special.

Honestly, i don't think they are "crazy beautiful."

Guest Metamorphosis

they're pretty...but they don't stand out. Sure because there are a bunch of them together...but even if i see them separately or with other people, i still won't think their looks are that special.

Honestly, i don't think they are "crazy beautiful."

um tell me you have nothing against chinese

i know everyones got their opinion, but if these girls arent crazy beautiful then show me who is...maybe you're just jealous? :phew:

whatever, i think they're BEAUTIFUL! Love it!

Guest cystaltears

all i can say is that i hate number 8...she's a bad actress and she really needs to remove her mole.. everyone else is pretty tho!

Guest k r e m e s

Qin Lan is absolutely ravishing. I love her features. Yang Mi is also lovely. I think she happens to be very unique looking.

I think I may be the only one who finds Wang XiMei rather creepy looking. Too doll like for my taste.

Guest tokyochicdoll

when i watched that dreams link drama with Zhang JiaYi, i thought she soo looked like sohee from wondergirls!

but wayyyy too skinny..

Guest ticatee

they are pretty, but come to think of it, they're just "pretty" there's nothing that stands out, so they kindda blend in to each other ahhahah

Guest hikaru105

are all these girls chinese? i thought some looked like taiwanese? b/c i recognize one of them in the taiwanese drama... just wondering...

Guest Metamorphosis

are all these girls chinese? i thought some looked like taiwanese? b/c i recognize one of them in the taiwanese drama... just wondering...

a lot of chinese girls act in taiwanese dramas, and so is the other way around...

Guest dbsk_star

gorgeous

but i dont think i will be able to tell them apart

they look so similar to eachother, are they all mainland and taiwanese?

i only know HK ones lol

um tell me you have nothing against chinese

i know everyones got their opinion, but if these girls arent crazy beautiful then show me who is...maybe you're just jealous? :phew:

whatever, i think they're BEAUTIFUL! Love it!

Wow, you sure are close-minded. Just because people don't agree with you, it doesn't make them racist or jealous. I'm 100% Chinese and I also don't think they're "crazy beautiful." I find most of them to be very plain. not that pretty, though not ugly.

It's cool/interesting to see that a lot of Mainland Chinese girls have the same types of features (big eyes, small mouths). so a lot of these girls on the list look very similar.

I looove Zhang Zi Lin though! Her editorials are really gorgeous

Guest pooface

gorgeous! but they look identical.

i got to disagree with u on that.. they look identical! .. its like saying all chinese look the same! .. if they identical then u need to get ur eyes checked! .. o_O ..

Archived