30 Crazy Beautiful Chinese Ladies

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest hoticecream

miss world was the prettiest one in here in my opinion <3

is it me or zixuan looks like miss world on this pic --> 8fcas9i.jpg the 2nd one on the right :/

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest takki_fanatic

dude seriously i love the girls on here! they are so underrated!! well actually a lot of them are really famous in china/taiwan :D

i don't think they're very famous in taiwan...they're all from the mainland and taiwan don't seem to pay much attention to mainland's entertainment except for the really famous actors and actresses

Guest ling_ling

i have to admit they are all really pretty and above average but probs why they dont get a lot of coverage is cos thers nothing special about them - like they dont have striking features like some of the more popular chinese girls? if ya get me??

TBH most of them look the same

but they are GORGEOUS girls - ill give em that =)

Guest courtzn3y

I like Yuan Quan (:

She was SO awesome in Handsome Siblings T____T

I cried when

Su Ying [her character] died

):

same! I loved her in that!

Guest geishafloat

they're all beautiful, i guess i can see why they might all look the same, maybe it's the make up and everyone has the same long hair.

but nonetheless, they're all gorgeous!

Guest babyN_xxs

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

There ALL these girls are soooooo gorgeous!!! :) love there eyes!!!!!!

It really shows chinese competition is soo fearce and strong these days.

All these Girls are sooo young and beautiful, i would imagine it too be really hard

to get into the Modeling industry, with competition with these girls, not to mention AB, and JM

And UHH i disagree that part where someone said u just wear lots of makeup.. u need face features too,

u can't just be tall and have bad skin, ugly nose etc and expect to compete with these girls. Not anybody can just be a model, then it was be so easy for everyone.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

they look quite unique

unlike lots of korean female celebs =X

where all have the same nose and eyes and face =XX

miss world was the prettiest one in here in my opinion <3

is it me or zixuan looks like miss world on this pic --> the 2nd one on the right :/

i think Zhang Zixuan looks more like Taiwanese model Sui Tang? jus my opinion :)

Beautiful Lady No. 13: Paili Zhati --> is she a chinese actress? cos her name doesnt sound chinese at all. shes gorgeous though.

Archived