No Hong Chul 노홍철

Guest marialolly

Guest adikkeluangman

Celebrities Applauded for their Love of Local Small-Sized Cars

2008-01-24

080124_ent_1.jpg

Comedian Noh Hong-chul and actress Choi Gang-hee's love for small cars is receiving great attention from the public.

The two star celebrities are making significant income with their TV shows as well as running their own on-line shopping malls. However, it seems their love for small-sized cars far exceeds that of expensive foreign cars and their fans love them for it.

Noh once designed his own car by printing his own face on it, and he recently changed its exterior to a leopard print. Choi has been receiving great support and media attention for recently donating her bone marrow to a patient. The public has also given her high scores for her frugal lifestyle after finding out that she drives a beige Daewoo Matiz.

c: KBS Global

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marialolly

^ Woow, thanks for the news!

I though NHC really love himself to put a picture on the car (and other goodies). o.o but it seems that he got a great attention with Choi Gang-hee. :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest damifino

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2008...03064697630.htm

Apparently, No Hong Chul was attacked outside of his home on February 19 around 8pm by a 27 year old male who suffers from schizophrenia. The suspect Kim XX was held done at the scene and was arrested. He was waiting for No Hong Chul in front of his home and upon seeing him, punched and kicked No Hong Chul in the face, sides, and back. He had worked at a fishery in Osaka, Japan, but returned to Korea on February 3 due to his mental condition and has been living with his parents since. He told the police that every time he saw No Hong Chul on TV, he recognised No Hong Chul as the one who was causing harm to his parents. According to the police, the suspect found No Hong Chul's home address on the internet and was waiting for him with a 20 cm paring knife. The paring knife was discovered on the suspect.

No Hong Chul was taken to a local hospital and treated. With quick measures, bigger injuries were prevented. According to the police, they were called onto the scene by a citizen. The suspect's father stated that he didn't know No Hong Chul at all. More details will be revealed after further investigation.

http://news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_vi...amp;code=940202

Same info above with additional info... No Hong Chul has bruises all over his body, but the injury wasn't serious. He was with his manager at the time, but everyone was caught offguard because the suspect leapt out from where he was hiding before the attack. No Hong Chul was taken to the emergency room where he was treated and then hospitalized. The attacker was held down by the manager and other people who were around before he was taken away by the police.

http://gonews.freechal.com/common/result.a...080220032227763

Same info above with additional info... the incident happened after No Hong Chul and his manager were returning home after his schedule. His representative company said that while he didn't acquire serious wounds, he suffered quite a trauma so for a while it might not be possible for No Hong Chul to continue with his scheduled activities. No Hong Chul doesn't want to skip out on his schedule, but that's up to the company to decide.

After the news of his attack spread over the news, fans have been leaving get well messages on his minihompy.

Guest damifino

Latest news...

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...5227131989.html

No Hong Chul was attacked in the hallway outside of his 9th floor apartment on February 19 around 8pm by a 27 year old male who suffers from schizophrenia and will have to take 3 weeks to recover. The suspect Kim XX was held down at the scene by No Hong Chul's manager and neighbors until police arrived. After interrogation at the police station, he was locked up in a detention center around 3:40am. No Hong Chul suffered a 3cm cut on his left year and is currently hospitalized and receiving treatment.

According to the police insider in charge of the investigation, the attacker is a 190cm (~6 ft 3 in) and 100kg (220 lbs) mental patient. During an interview with reporters at 3am, "Kim XX (the attacker) was waiting for No Hong Chul in the hallway of his 9th floor apartment and upon finding No Hong Chul, started attacking him. No Hong Chul was in a defenseless state in a one-sided attack. A citizen called the incident in and the attacker is currently locked up.

The attacker who himself knows of his mental condition stated that the reason he attacked No Hong Chul was because No Hong Chul harmed his father. During the attack, he yelled "Do you know who my father is?" and when No Hong Chul replied "I don't know," he stopped his attack.

After the police interview, during the news interview, the attacker stated "It's true I hit No Hong Chul." When asked about the reason why, he stated that "I thought he was going to cause harm to my parents. However, now I regret it." During the interview, he stated that he felt anxious and uneasy. KimXX worked at a car parts manufacturing company in Japan and was dismissed due to his mental condition. He currently resides with his parents in Korea.

No Hong Chul is currently being treated at the hospital where he was complaining of pains in skull, chest, hip, shoulder, neck bone, and other areas. The hospital official stated that No Hong Chul received 3 stitches on his left ear and got CT and X-rays of the areas that he was complaining of. There didn't seem to be any problems and everything appeared normal except his neck bone area where the vertebrae appears straight so there is a chance of some sort of a sprain/wrench.

According to the hospital rep, when No Hong Chul first came to the hospital, his face was all bloodied and his clothes were dirty from shoe prints. "He appeared to have been traumatized. More detailed appraisal of his condition will probably come out on the afternoon of the 20th. In his current condition, I think the result will be that he will need at least 3 weeks recovery time."

KimXX's punishment will be determined after a mental examination. If he is determined to be mentally fit, then he will be prosecuted on a charge of injuring a person, but if he is determined to be mentally unfit, then he can't be prosecuted.

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks for all the news and updates, damifino. i can't believe this happened to Noh Hong Chul! hope he's able to rest well and get past the trauma.

Pics from the hospital

20080220101211310261lf5.jpg

2008022011123210011pk2.jpg

:( Poor guy. Hope he takes his time to recover fully, in body and mind.

I read Solbi will be filling in for him on MBC Come To Play during his absence.

aww..

poor guy

the #1 phsyco got attack from another phsyco

i heard this news from a friend

and she was all like 3cm of his ear got cut off

i was in dedinal(sp?)

he cant be missing from infinity challenge after haha left!!

i hope he gets well

cant wait for our dol-i the get better and be the #1 phsyco that he is

Guest marialolly

Ohmygawd..

I hope he gets well and treated..

To bad i wasn't at korea to buy something a flower for him. .__.

And glad that Solbi will replace for him.

Thank you for putting a news and updated in here.

Guest marialolly

I have a request (But it's only for pming).

Does anyone has a Home Adress of him? Cause i made the card for him to Get Well Soon.

And i really love those outfits of him :) :

00001694550010130042.jpg

Edits:

M&M's, i found a picture that he went to the army. And he never changed. :P

15cknps.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest miso1004

DUDE!! I dunno if any of you checked out allkpop recently... but they had a article about NHC dying his hair back to BLACK!! IT'S SO WEIRD!! But in a good way. XD

GO! GO! GO! ---> http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...onger_a_blonde/

oh and I found these too: http://blog.naver.com/ckstn618?Redirect=Lo...gNo=30071947255

Just click the sky blue korean text to show more pics of our stylish BRUNETTE hong chul.

To tell you the truth.. I like him better with his blonde hair. Having his hair a "normal" color kinda makes him more older and serious.. don't get me wrong it looks good on him... but I just don't think it's "HIM".

I bet Jang Yoon-Jung probably did a double take when she saw her man's new look. LOL

Guest LePaine

I realize about NHC dying his hair too. o.o

Well I find him way more attractive then blond hair what we are already been used to it. o.o

If he's training with his body into muscle body (just not BIG muscle body like wrestlers) then he's very hot!!~ :D

• 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Noh Hong Chul surprises fans with his new silver hair

Gagman Noh Hong Chul has become a hot topic for netizens after they spotted his new ‘do – a flashy silver hairstyle that seems to practically scream, “T.O.P!!!”

Pictures of his new hairstyle began circulating on various community boards on January 21st, and some have speculated that they come from the film set of MBC’s “Infinity Challenge.”

Just with his hair alone, the gagman had already shocked the public numerous times before, but it looks like he’s managed to do it again with this new style.

Netizens questioned, “Is that a wig?,” “Is he copying T.O.P?,” “Is this some Infinity Challenge special?,” and “How many more transformations will his hairstyles undergo?”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/noh-hong-chul-surprises-fans-with-his-new-silver-hair

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Noh Hong Chul’s ‘love at first sight’ doesn’t work out, crush gets stalked by netizens

For a previous episode of MBC’s “Infinity Challenge“, Noh Hong Chul acted as Gil’s investigator in his quest to find his first love, Kim Hyo Jin.

Noh went in for more than he bargained for, however, when he managed to find Kim’s younger sister, Kim Hyung Sun, instead. The meeting was love at first sight for the gagman, and he began hitting on her immediately, even inviting her out for tea and forgetting all about his initial duties for the broadcast.

Gil was eventually able to meet with his first love, and to Noh’s delight, the sister came to the studio as well. Noh immediately whipped out a bouquet and asked if she would like to date him on the spot.

Visibly pressured by the studio’s attention, she unfortunately shook her head and rejected him while apologizing, “I’m so sorry, I hope that you will meet someone great.”

Amused netizens joked, “Unrequited love, keke!”

Unfortunately for Kim Hyung Sun, she suffered from having her private information being leaked to the public shortly after the broadcast.

Netizens became a bit too excited over Noh’s newfound crush and managed to dig up her identity and private information, despite the fact that Kim was not a celebrity. They discovered that she was a medical school graduate, and pictures from her mini-homepage were taken out and circulated without her consent.

Although she’s restricted access to her homepage, the number of visitors still exceeds 20,000.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/noh-hong-chuls-love-at-first-sight-doesnt-work-out-crush-gets-stalked-by-netizens

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Noh Hong Chul proudly shows off his ‘D-line’ stomach

aeivk.jpg

Gagman Noh Hong Chul recently shocked fans and netizens by revealing a photo of his ‘D-line’ belly.

On March 8th, he tweeted, “Ahahahaahahaha! Oh! My affirmation!!! Excessive! Too affirmative! Ab!-domen! Af!-firmative! I can’t stop eating sweets!!! What~ever! I’m still excited kekeke I guess I’ll cut back starting tomorrow~ ^^”

The picture was taken in the studio set of his MBC FM4U radio program, “Noh Hong Chul’s Close Friend.” Though Noh had previously revealed his over-sized stomach on “Infinity Challenge“, netizens were still shocked that he would take a picture of it himself and show it off through his Twitter.

Many commented, “Agh! What is this!”, “A bit too affirmative there, are you?”, “No more affirmation! Time to start exercising!” and “Stop eating sweets!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/noh-hong-chul-proudly-shows-off-his-d-line-stomach

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Noh Hong Chul challenges Jay Park to dENiZEN’s ‘dd dance’ battle

Gagman Noh Hong Chul has challenged Jay Park to a “dd dance” battle!

On March 21st, dENiZEN uploaded a video of the gagman watching Jay Park’s famous “dd dance” advertisement and exclaiming, “Wow, he’s just doing basic moves! I can do this easily!”

A staff member retorted, “Really? The dance is more difficult than it looks, you know. Noh Hong Chul-ssi isn’t that great at dancing, right?” Huffing, Noh replied back, “Still, I can do this! Jay Park didn’t give it his all! Anyone can follow this!”

Another staff member then asked if he wanted to give it a try, to which he readily agrees. He begins to perform what looks like Jay Park’s “dd dance” at first, but then decides to add his comedic flavor to it by adding his own disco and kkap moves.

Netizens commented, “We’ve been waiting for your ‘dd dance’! You’ve definitely lived up to expectations!”

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/noh-hong-chul-challenges-jay-park-to-denizens-dd-dance-battle

Guest adikkeluangman

Lady Jane reveals her bare face on ‘Chin Chin’

1301105765_143723.jpg

Singer Lady Jane, a.k.a. Simon D’s girlfriend, recently took a picture without any make-up on.

The star had guested on MBC FM4U’s “Noh Hong Chul’s Chin Chin Radio” alongside rapper San E. To commemorate their appearance together, Lady Jane took a picture with Noh Hong Chul and San E, and finally revealed her make-up free face for all to see.

Normally, Lady Jane dones a more glamorous look for the cameras, but this recent photo made her look like an average female college student.

Netizens approved of the ‘new’ look, and left comments on the “Chin Chin” website: “She looks more like Lady Jane without make-up” and “She gives off an innocent feel.” They also made teasing statements about Simon D, “Don’t show Simon D this picture” and “Simon D will fall in love after seeing your bare face.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lady-jane-reveals-her-bare-face-on-chin-chin

Archived