Updated! Asian Celebrities That Look Crazy Alike!

Guest singerchick

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for Nick Teo and Kim Jae Won. I swear to god they're twins who were separated at birth hahaha. it was a tough call though. a lof of the pairs are ridiculously twin-like

Guest bubbles02

whow. they look like twins.! you can't recognize who's who. hehe. tnx for the captions. haha. i think im not going to vote in the poll. hehe. i can't decide.

WOAH ALMOST ALL OF THEM LOOK LIKE TWINS!! coolio.

hmm just a teeny weeny input *NO BASHING!*

at some pictures of TOP[bigbang], he reminds me of EDISON CHEN.

you kow the whole bad boy look, and the eyes. well only in SOME pictures. of course i can tell them apart!

[x

Guest RainFan4ever

whoa man..well..remember...speaking scientifically we are related somehow so ppl our there can have the same DNA strand. We never know who looks like us.

Guest konkonbubu

to add to changmin- look alike.

figaro

i1465472_1484646016.jpg

i1465499_1932807042.jpg

to see more of his pictures

his blog

other look-alikes..

ss501 hyun joong & kat-tun's akanishi jin.

sungmin from suju & nino from arashi!

^I don't think Changmin look like figaro at all. ^-^" CM looks abit more like Jerry Yan.

Zhou Xun and Li xiao lu look so alike I thought they were the same person when I first saw them in their individual dramas/movies.

Guest pooface

oh my goshhh, wow.... i cant believe it!! .. they do look sooooo alike.. ALL OF THEM!!! Except for Liu Ye and Tony Leung

i seen other people post pic of celeb lookalike which i dont agree.. these one are definetly like twins!!

Guest pandapple*

gosh!! for liu yi fei and liu shi shi i didnt even realise they were different ppl!! O.O

chen yi and kusano look sooo similar and so does jolin and shan shan

and the only diff. between nicholas teo and jae won bin is that wonbin has slightly bigger eyes!!

also, i think jerry yan and junno look kinda similar, its probably only their hair really

Archived