Updated! Asian Celebrities That Look Crazy Alike!

Guest singerchick

Guest it's simply me

whoa this is one of the crazy look a like that DOES look alike. other times it's kind of ehh.. but these are so weird! lol

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dreams_fulfilled

woaaaaah

they really DO look alike O.O

LOL Kim Jae Won & Nicholas Teo!!!

When I first saw nicholas teo, he totally reminded me of something.. but I didn't realize who until now xD

oh my yes they all loook alike. ive always thought yuki goto and changmin look alike too~!! and nick teo and kim jae won, won bin and kimutaku..the zhang ziyi one looks alike too. but i think hu ge and se7en don't really..hmm in those photos yes maybe but otherwise their physiques are so different i dun think they look that alike.

se7en and hu ge do not look alike.... i think its just the angle for those pictures the look a like... but if you find pictures were they look straight at the camera, they wouldn't look a like at all.

wow nice pictures!!! nic teo and kim jae won look so alike, LOLLL. And so do LYF and Liu Shi Shi, they almost look like the same person! I've seen the Won Bin and Kimutaku comparisons alot, hehe...this thread is interesting!!

Guest garnet_moon

lol this is really funny!

Hmm.. Changmin (DBSK) and Taguchi Junno (KAT-TUN)

Nakamaru (KAT-TUN) and Takuya (UVERworld)

Aoi Yuu and Jung Ryu Won

Archived