Updated! Asian Celebrities That Look Crazy Alike!

Guest singerchick

Guest jenny____x

WOW.

kim jae won and nick teo look EXACTLY alike.

freakyyy.

they all look alike though.

its really creepy how much they look alike.

could pass off as twins

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SMILEandWINK

WHOAAA. :mellow:

zhang ziyi and that girl are like

FREAKIN IDENTICAL.

isn't there some japanese myth that there's 3 (or was it 2?) other people in the world who look exactly like you. and if you meet them or whatever you die. lol just something i heard.

Guest SweetSerein

omfg..i totally agree w/the list...its soo freaky but cool that they're all sooooo alike/similar...but then again, some probably are fans of other celebs..so they request for eye/face surgery to look like their idols. its a possibility...but wow..its kinda weird yet cool!!

Guest supergeek;3

wow...that is crazy O__O.

ever since i saw kim jae won in jolin's MV i always thought he looked ALOT like nicholas teo

but, these other people, wow... i mean i absolutely CANNOT tell the difference between Chen Yi and Kusano

they must be seperated at birth :mellow:

ZZY & Tong Yao could easily pass as sisters. Jolin & Shan Shan, too!

Kimura Takuya & Won Bin <333333333333333333333333333333333

No offence but Liu Ye looks nothing like Tony Leung. Tony is MUCH MUCH hotter XD

Guest feather~

my GOD! you're good! usually these things are a stupid let down where the poster just found two celebs who look a bit alike because of their outfit or pose. but these are actually uncanning! i can't decide who looks the most like eachother =S

used to mix up jaewon and nick on tv when my mom used to watch chinese dubbed korean dramas. :sweatingbullets:

but goodness... i didnt realise how much li xiaolu and Zhou Xun look alike until now..

Archived