Gokusen 3

elizabeth

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asianrice

I think there's no way big name JE guys will be in this drama, the ones that already had their acting breakthrough and go for no less than male leads (instead of sharing the spot light with what.. 6 other guys?) like the ones mentioned- Yamapi and Kame. They don't need anymore "pimping" from Johnny. xD If there were to be JE boys, they'd be ones that haven't had leads in dramas yet.

Guest biteme_lestat

Dang, i thought this was only a rumor...

No matter how much I adored Gokusen1 and loved AKame on Gokusen2...I'm not too keen on having a season 3 for this cus I doubt they'd be able to do something more for the plot. I mean, like so many others said before, G2's plot was just a rehash of the first one.

But I'd probably end up watching this anyway XD

Guest supergeek;3

i was excited just then when i saw the topic Gokusen 3. "O___O Gokusen 3?!?!?! cool...."

but then i realised that i didn't like Gokusen 2 :mellow:

It was sooooooo boring, it was just like watching Gokusen 1 all over again just with different characters. ]

Honestly, i'm probably won't watch this despite how much i liked the first original one.

Guest Maia-chan

Maybe Ryo and Yamapi as the students? I'd love to see them act together!

This won't happen. I thought Ryo said he never wanted to play a high school student again, and this student role would be too small for Yamapi.

LucasBunny, I always find your somments so funny.. but I agree with you.. I might just end up watching it for Yankumi.

Lol u know I'm a nutjob

.........but I will be too mad if they cast one of them

I have a hunch that the dude who did the recent dreamboys with Koki and Kame will be in this one

he's a rising star right now in JE, once ur in a group and u start getting your own page in the JE books....that means something

^So far i know, the recent DB was last year but it has KT and eito as the cast and the one with kame and koki featuring a member from HSJ member are only going to be started next year, there are no DB this year and we still haven't know who's the guy from HSJ tht's going to be in DB.

Fujigaya from Kisumai are pretty good candidate for the drama, he's done a bit of acting, gotten really popular and he fits the role. Besides, JE has tons of Jr, he might put some unknown random Jr to be in the drama. Just like how he suddenly pimped chinen out of no where this year.

Guest TygrrLilly

Ew, not excited at all. I really liked Gokusen 1, Gokusen 2 was painful to watch despite all the eyecandy because it was the same thing over again- the fun moments were few and far between and usually had to do with Tetsu and his undying, unrequited love for Yankumi.

It's been brought up in other places (like jdorama) and once in this thread before- but I personally think that it would be really interesting if they hand Yankumi deal with a bunch of deliquent girls. I think that'd be a lot tougher and scarier for Yankumi as well cuz well- girls can be vicious. Either that or like evil, evil elementary school children (or just kindergarteners- the opening scene of Gokusen 2 was funny).

But yeah, if its gonna be another group of troubled, "wild" pretty boys, I am totally not interested.

Especially if those boys are Hey! Say! Jump! cuz they're like 12. *shudder*

^How much i love the ideas of yankumi dealing with girls. It's not going happen since gokusen is all about JE and pretty boys fighting each other. Toma and other known JE are not going to be in this drama, since like someone stated before they already had their break through and honestly some of them are quite old for the job.

I'm hoping for kansai jr, the guys from B.A.D and BOYS to be in this.

If it's a HeySay dude or one of those Kis My Ft2 or Yah ya ya boys

I am not watching this

It will be 2 lame

haha I laughed at your comment too. I don't want to end up watching the drama just for characters. I wish it would have a new plot or something, unlike Gokusen 2.

Guest baby--s

Gokusen 3!?! Dang, can't wait for that to come out but I hope the plot would be something new and different :/

Can't wait to see who's gonna be in the rest of the cast. x)

Archived