Gokusen 3

elizabeth

Guest Maia-chan

Im pretty sure they'll get Hey Say BEST guys to be in this, probably the top3 boys (Hikaru, Yabu, Takaki). JE are pimping these boys like crazy.

Maybe they should have a co-ed school this time.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... I hope this isn't another eye-candy drama. Gokusen first season was good. Second season I stopped watching because it was basically the same thing except with better looking guys lol

Did anyone actually finish reading the manga? What happens with Shin and Yankumi? I wish MatsuJun can come out again to come visit her or something.. haha

and yes, I agree Yamapi would do a good job as the lead. omg it would be like seeing Akira again if Yamapi put on some uniforms hahaha

Guest Maia-chan

Did anyone actually finish reading the manga? What happens with Shin and Yankumi? I wish MatsuJun can come out again to come visit her or something.. haha

and yes, I agree Yamapi would do a good job as the lead. omg it would be like seeing Akira again if Yamapi put on some uniforms hahaha

Shin and Yankumi become a couple in the manga.

And I don't think Yamapi will ever be in this. Like I've said tons of times in so many other threads, Yamapi is a leading man material already, and the main male lead in Gokusen is supposed to be a supporting role to Yankumi.

Frankly, Gokusen is about Yankumi, not some cute/hot actors! That is why I detest Gokusen 2 so much because it stops focusing on Yankumi.

^ omg are you serious??? THEY BECOME A COUPLE!! YAY!!

.. sorry for getting so excited haha

Gokusen IS about Yankumi... but didn't Gokusen season 1 & 2 do well because of the JE boys?

and yea, that's exactly the reason why I stopped watching Gokusen 2 also, but if the drama isn't going to have some NEW/GOOD plot, the JE boys should be used for high ratings... since that's all that matters these days.

Shin and Yankumi become a couple in the manga.

And I don't think Yamapi will ever be in this. Like I've said tons of times in so many other threads, Yamapi is a leading man material already, and the main male lead in Gokusen is supposed to be a supporting role to Yankumi.

Frankly, Gokusen is about Yankumi, not some cute/hot actors! That is why I detest Gokusen 2 so much because it stops focusing on Yankumi.

Really.. so my hunch is right :D Jun acted that out pretty well....

Guest xiaoxing04

woot woot!!!

yeay!!yankumi is back..i really really hope matsujun will be in here,even as a cameo or something..i just miss shin so much...i love yamapi and all but i agree with you guys that he just doesn't fit in with gokusen's plot..

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ i cant imagine pi in gokusen either x__x he's too popular for these type of roles. toma is getting big roles too so he most likely wont be a possibility

i bet theres going to be at least one JE boys in there and some new/young rising stars like Okada Masaki and Yamamoto Yusuke ..etc. (hana kimi casts) since most of the casts in gokusen1&2 made it big... like oguri, jin, kame, teppei, matsujun, mokomichi, narimiya etc..they weren't that popular before/during their gokusen days

i personally dont mind the repetitiveness, the series is just for laughs

Archived