Happy Hustle High

Guest hunterheart

Guest unicornwind

Hiya, I've read the synopsis of this manga. I think it's kinda funny.

Was wondering where can I download the scanlations? Hopefully a reliable download link (not virus-infested link, pls!) Had some very bad experience with those links.. SIgh.. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I love this manga and i have read many of her mangas. Including Hearts, Punch (her newest manga), and anothers i can't remember the names of. It is a good read if you want something funny to read.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest hunterheart

Hiya, I've read the synopsis of this manga. I think it's kinda funny.

Was wondering where can I download the scanlations? Hopefully a reliable download link (not virus-infested link, pls!) Had some very bad experience with those links.. SIgh.. Thanks.

You can look in the scanlations manga thread (:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest xvampireknight

=D i love Rie Takada~

hahaha and i love Yasuaki.

and his fear of girls and the way

he sees them as "chicks" HAHAHA

i read the whole story today. its a very cute story. yasuaki is so cute. i loved the part where all the girls in meibi high attacked those perverts. hanabi was pretty cool. i love her i-don't-give-a-rat's-richard simmons attitude. they should make this an anime!

Archived