Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunterheart

Happy Hustle High

by: Rie TakadaHAPPY HUSTLE HIGH
by: Rie Takada

Shojo05.jpg

Alternative title:
H3 School!
H3 스쿨 - 완결 (Korean)
H3スクール! (Japanese)

Genres: romance, slice of life

Plot Summary: Hanabi Oroza, a rambunctious 16-year-old tomboy, and everyone in her all-girls school is being joined with an all-boys school. She never ever had a boyfriend before, but now in this co-ed school she meets the all-popular Yasuaki Garaku. Yasuaki may be hot and all, but ever since his mom died when he was young he is clueless about girls. He can't even look them straight in the eye. Now it's all gonna change, because with Hanabi's pushy, loud, and mean attitude they will over come any obstacle and along the way make them a true couple.
Volumes: 5 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=880Published by: Viz
HS_lay1.jpg

1904799179_4.jpg

I have this set in Chinese (it's not that new and not great in my opinion). It's just like her other manga Hearts (which has 10 volumes if I remember right) and I find the lead girl in her mangas really annoying and it doesn't have much plot. :mellow: I read Wild act too (also by the same mangaka) and I hated that one (so I only could make myself read up to 3 before I quit and sold them). :(

It's already licensed by Viz and it has 5 volumes in total. You can buy all of them in English already. (is it just me? Or is Viz one of those companies that actually releases them mangas really quickly?)

You can buy all of them here.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_...20hustle%20high

@izam: im sorry this is off topic but what manga is your avatar from?? the style looks sooo familiar that its makin me go crazy hah

and for happy hustle high, its meh. the idea of merging an all girls and all boys school together can create some entertaining scenes but i didnt like how she approached the story, it was kinda typical.

@izam: im sorry this is off topic but what manga is your avatar from?? the style looks sooo familiar that its makin me go crazy hah

and for happy hustle high, its meh. the idea of merging an all girls and all boys school together can create some entertaining scenes but i didnt like how she approached the story, it was kinda typical.

Dazzle by Minari Endo. It's one of my favorite fantasy mangas! Volume one is out in English. I have 1-3 in Chinese. =D

It's on my to-buy list to finish. I have like two of them. But it's not that high on said to-buy list, like I'll buy the rest under [all of] these conditions:

-I have money

-I need to read some manga

-Manga I want = out of stock

-2nd manga I want = out of stock, 3rd, 4th, etc.

From what I've read, it's okay. The premise was intriguing, but now I'm just not into it >_>

i lov this manga!!! it's like eva grl fantasy come true!! the grl in this manga is jus to0o lucky!!!! if your lookin for a day dream book this is the one! in a good way!

u can see in strawberryvanilla.net or com i think!!! gosh i can read this ova n ova again!! lov it lov it!

omgosh i luvvvv like abosultely love rie takadas mangas

i soo totally fell in luv with wild act and happy hustle high was like one of the first one that i read from start to finsish

the plot mite not be soo great but the drawings are amazing in my opinion!! the main characters so hot LOL

and its really cute and funni!!!

it suck. i read her other one wild act, it good series but way better than this one. i find this one cliche and i dislike the main guy and the main girl, i can't seem to understand her character. in one word not a good word from her in this series. and i find the main girl look like the main girl from wild act, the main guy look like another guy in wild act.

^ It's FIVE volumes long

Yeah, I don't like this one that much, but I own the whole series :lol: I was planning on selling it but..........I didn't xD

Lots of Rie Takada's characters are the same generic tough-pinkberry-gangster-like girl [like in Nandemo Arisa and Heart, I think..]

edit: Lol, I see the curse word filter is doing its job xD

john tesh