i got a soundclick! :)

Guest geneyoonit

Guest Justalilodreamer

OHHH I REMEMBER YOU!!! YOUR AMAZING VOICE BLEW ME OFF MY SEAT!!! i swear, you should def. go for those korean auditions. Your voice is really...soothing

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rawRr

hmm...really great vioce! it's so different than those these days! hekka deep. sounds very passionate too...lol. keep up the good work!!

Guest fallen*angel*

can you please sing the song "partner for life" by SG wanna be?

btw...you should be a singer. thx you for sharing your awasome voice with us :)

Guest krnddongsanpaji

When you sing Lee Seung Ki's song, it sounded like an opera to me. haha, but you ARE good, real good. If you made a Korean ballad CD, I would buy it.

Guest daisivi

this is my first post in this section of soompi. and whoa. i listened to a few of your songs and wow! your voice is absolutely amazing! so this is what i've been missing out on for not going to this section of soompi! haha. i look forward to more songs from you

Guest geneyoonit

can you please sing the song "partner for life" by SG wanna be?

btw...you should be a singer. thx you for sharing your awasome voice with us :)

ello :) do u hav the instrumental for it?

cuz if u do, i'd love u even more! :D

and.. ya.. everyone keeps saying i sound opera.. lol.. its probably not a good thing :P

and thank you everyone :)

Guest hulie-oh

and.. ya.. everyone keeps saying i sound opera.. lol.. its probably not a good thing :P

Actually, opera singers are one of the most talented singer there are. So if I was given that comment several times, I'd really know I was talented!

(They make good money too... so who knows? Maybe you can be an opera singer!)

Guest t1c t4c

wow.. you sound awesome..

how long have you been singing?

just curious.. how old are you? lol.. hopefully you're older than me so i can look forward to when im your age.. i can dream and hope that ill sing as good as you can by then..

im planning on buying a mic.. and i was wondering what kind of mic youre using and how much it was..

thanks..

Guest geneyoonit

Actually, opera singers are one of the most talented singer there are. So if I was given that comment several times, I'd really know I was talented!

(They make good money too... so who knows? Maybe you can be an opera singer!)

LOL... i hav no interest in becoming a singer @ all... let alone opera >.<

but ya.. most poeple dont like opera, so i was assuming it was a critique :P

and thanx :) (and i'd love to do a duet w/ u.. i'll pm u anyway about it)

wow.. you sound awesome..

how long have you been singing?

just curious.. how old are you? lol.. hopefully you're older than me so i can look forward to when im your age.. i can dream and hope that ill sing as good as you can by then..

im planning on buying a mic.. and i was wondering what kind of mic youre using and how much it was..

thanks..

wow.. thanx! i love the compliments people give me.. lol.. cuz i honestly think i should be ALOT better to be at least decent >.<..

iv been singing all my life.. i love it :D but iv only joined choir 3 years ago? and took lessons for a very short time...

i'm 18 yrs old and i use a REALLY cheap mic.. lol it costed me $10 and its a Sony F-V100... the quality is very scratchy and hissy compared to the more expensive ones.. so i recommend going ABOVE my mic.. lol :P

Guest autumnsp

Damn, you're good! But I suppose you know that already, right? You have a very powerful voice.

Guest Cutie*Songstress

Wowwwwwwwwwww....I just heard the first song...it's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! O.O

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anjelique

Charismatic and gentle - the voice of an angel to be most precise. It's clear, crisp and the words are so well accentuated that it's just a pleasure to listen to.

Often I'm critical with some of the other users who put up their sound clips and have personally become a little sceptical because most are far too American-popesque. However, it's about due time that someone brought a touch of restoration of talent to this forum. Your voice adds class and brings it back to up scratch!

Bravo, bravo! I put your Soundclick in my favourites so I'll have access to your voice whenver I need a dose of this man who goes by the name Gene.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest geneyoonit

wooa.. didnt even kno there were this many comments :P

it gets pushed down so easily.. i didnt think there were any...

but ya, THANKS EVERYONE! so many happy comments :)

Archived