i got a soundclick! :)

Guest geneyoonit

Guest geneyoonit
listen to my songs! (BUT BEWARE :P)
so.. im the "friend" from this thread... "!!! MY friend singing - REALLY GOOD !!! Please check the songs out!! his singing is amazing~~" ya... im not good... but u can be the judge of that :)www.soundclick.com/geneyoon EDIT** these are the songs that are currently on my soundclick... 김태우 (Kim Tae Woo) - 하고싶은말 (Hagoshipeunmal) 휘성 (Wheesung) - 안되나요 (Ahndweanayo) Josh Groban - To Where You Are Ayumi Hamasaki - Love ~Since 1999~ Alicia Keys & Usher - If I Aint Got You (Ft. Luvjunjin0819) Vibe - 그남자 그여자 (ft. Amy Lee) Steven Curtis Chapman - I Will Be Here MercyMe - I Can Only Imagine Josh Groban - When You Say You Love Me 임창정(Im Chang Jeong) - Bye Tim - 사랑합니다 (Saranghapneeda) Vibe - 술이야 (Sooriya) 김범수 (Kim Bum Soo) - 하루 (Haru) Sonic Flood - I Could Only Imagine Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting 유리상자 (Yoorisangja) - 사랑해도될까요 (Ft. Isaiah Lee) Nails in Your Hands (Piano & Voice) Jaci Velasquez - On My Knees Worthy of My Praise Josh Groban - Raise Me Up Fly to the Sky - Missing You

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juki_love

wow!+

i listened to ahndwaenayo~=

you have an opera-ish kinda voice.. haha well that's wt i think i'm hearing +O+

nice voice^~^ hope to hear more from u^^~

Guest geneyoonit

haha opera sort of voice??

i think i hav a really "classical voice".. cuz i've been in choir and took like.. 2 months of classical vocal lesson :)

and i guess my voice is very, deep? its not like clear n clean like today's pop stars >.< ya..

umm.. and im not that good :/.. i wish i could be better

Guest Sakura Li

OMG... O_________O YOU HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING BEAUTIFUL VOICE!!! It's been so long since I've gotten chills from listening to ANYONE sing! You've made my day TWICE!! XD

Can we collab together?!?! XD I probably make the song sucky but I would be able to die happy!! XDDD

THANK YOU for posting up your soundclick!! ^^ <333

Guest dreamsicle.

oh myyyyyyyyy.

your voice is HEAVENLY. seriously. i mean, it's not the typical boy band/kpop voice, but it's reeeeally good. love the control and the TONE. gaaaahhh. *insert more gushing here*

i'm melting.

Guest tinasarangg

i'm remorseful i didn't listen to your soundclick earlier >.<

haha i guess i wasn't familiar with your sn, but i did see your friend's thread, and i'm quite a fan now.

you have such a beautiful voice.

defintely one of a kind, i don't think there is any soompier with a voice as distinctive as yours.

and your virbatto is gorgeous <3

haha sexy.

nice job :)

Guest happysunshine

i really really like your voice!!!!!!!! it's so great.

you remind me of a korean josh groban... ^_^

sorry. if i sound weird. i'm saving your soundclick page haha

Guest geneyoonit

lol.. i luv u all :P

ya.. but i need to improve ALOT... all that sloppy-ness needs to go >.<

but thanks for ur support :D i'll continue to upload songs and put it on my favorite forum :P

Guest f_ishie

your voice is very deep.. and it really fit well with the song 안되나요 by 훠성..

i really liked 안되나요.. but i didn't really like miracle by un.. not to be mean but i think ur voice is just to strong for this song. the reason i say this is because ur voice sounded to strong for 김정훈's part

his voice is a bit more 브드러워....

but overall very good...

and i do not mean this in a bad way..

but you do have great tone quality and control. u r probably one of the best people i have heard on soompi and im not saying that loosely

Guest ultaeja

You have a AMAZING VOICE! It's unique, and I hope you post your new clips up! ;) (I wanna hear you sing more of FTTS n SGWANNABE XP) You're really good at singing, and keep it up! You're probably one of the best soompiers I've heard that is good at singing, so far! (Please, no offence to anyone :tears:)

Guest geneyoonit

haha.. u people are too nice >.<

i hav sarang het na bwa by yoon do hyun.. but i dont hav gwang (i dont like SG wannabe.. but because u requested it, i'll sing it :P)..

does anyone have the instrumental for it?

I decided to check this thread out cuz I saw a request for you in the request thread. Haha.

I love how your voice is very open and powerful. But I don't really like how you drag some notes, and also your transitions and ad libs sounds too controled and plain. However, you do have a grrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeat voice. And it does sound very choir/opera -ish. It's soothing to listen to. Reminds me of Lion King songs.. haha ~~

I kind of want to hear you sing Sung Seung Hun's I Believe .. I haven't heard anyone cover that song. But it might be a little bit high for you. Besides, you have too many requests, so it's cool if you don't sing this. :P

Archived