K-PopChink

Guest Iridescence

GREAT FINALE!! I loveeeed it. I was really hoping she'd heal Zuko's face. I really wanted him to choose to be on the good side. I was really disappointed with his decision. YAY FOR UNCLE, THOUGH. He's such a good person. I can't wait until the next season premiere, though.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kkandy4mee

yeeea totally wanted katara to heal his face....

the way i see it...zuko's just in denial rite now, and i think the only thing that could possibly make him "see" again is for uncle iroh to eventually die in a fture episode as a sacrifice.....yea a little dark, but i don't see any other way....

sux for aang tho...man. he can't do the avatar state nemore >__O

anybody else got ne ideas for the 3rd season? bwahahaha....predicting is just fun =D

some more ideas from me: i don't think zutara will ever happen. i think in the end, they may be friends? but katara loves aang too much for taht to happen. the whole reason they have "interactions" is b/c zuko is afraid and alone and katara's kinda motherly....

haha. i wonder if the creators thought of all the relationships with a very broad viewbase in mind....obviously it's not just a lil kids show ;D

just watched the season finale.

Was awesime such a genious ending.

Grr Zukko dat crackhead.

I was all happy when Aang was able to go in his avatar state but that evil Azula had to zap him :/

I was liking Zukko's hair too!

I somehow don't want Katara to end up with Aang idk why though.

it just doesnt feel right.Now I'm catching to missed episodes

I was pissed off at the season finale too. Zuko made me so angry and to think I thought he would change. <_< Can't wait until next season starts!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ilubgoong

I'm so glad that I'm not the only person over 10 who watches this XD But if people are still having trouble finding the episodes, I found out that you can watch them online at theavatarportal.com :D Anyway, I can't wait to watch the next season. Does anyone know when it will start airing?

I'm so glad that I'm not the only person over 10 who watches this XD But if people are still having trouble finding the episodes, I found out that you can watch them online at theavatarportal.com :D Anyway, I can't wait to watch the next season. Does anyone know when it will start airing?

Haha I'm 18, and I just started watching this show =D lol I can't wait for the new season to start either! On theavatarportal it said the new season will start around March I believe. The thing that sucks for me is that I don't have the Nickelodeon channel, so I'd have to wait for people to upload it or watch it on YTV, and they take forever to show the episodes =(((

This is one of my favourite lines from the show....

Katara: LET US LEAVE!

King Boomie: Lettuce Leaf? *crunch crunch*

LOL I also love Sokka and the man who screams and foams in the mouth! LOL

• 1 month later...
Guest ZeroSlugDS

I really enjoy Avatar. I haven't seen a good american cartoon for a long time. The ones from the past were really good but the current ones were lame until now. I hope Avatar is the start of good storytelling in American cartoons again.

^ I know.. tell me about it.

People should really loook back at the cartoons of the 90s and relearn from them haha.

Back to avatar - the season finale was genius IMO. It was a great cliffhanger:

The earth kingdom is infiltrated by the fire nation and aang, kitara, and sokka are really the last hope for the world..basically lol..

Can anybody tell me what happened to the northern water kingdom? I know the fire nation attacked and they lost.. so.. Where were they when the earth kingdom was being overrun by the fire nation...???

• 1 month later...
Guest xmkaex

i watched the finale too, dude i was hoping that katara would heal zuko's face...

i wanted her to heal his face too! i actually wanted to see what he looked like with out the scar thing. when i first watching avatar i was like: "WHY IS HIS EYE....ERM.." lol but i got use to it.

Guest mary elle

ahhh! i hope it airs in july. i'm not even gonna be in america if it airs in june. >.<

this is like.. the only good show on nickelodeon. i like how they merge different cultures in this cartoon. it's very brilliant.

Guest Lily.

^ oops my mistake.. i'm not sure when the fire season is coming out. maybe it was march.

sorry about that. i read somewhere it was coming out in june or july lol i guess that was wrong

Archived