K-PopChink

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AsuCaga16

When I first saw it I thought it was an anime to be honest XD. It is one of the few cartoons I will watch on TV =D

Guest Iridescence

What episode is it when Aang sees a spider and calls it a 'hairy mushroom'? I forgot!

I replied to a topic about this in the anime section, but I didn't realize that this had a topic already!

this is what I wrote on the other thread:

I really enjoy this show! I love how the different elements they use for fighting are actual different styles of martial arts. Though... I think water bending is Tai Chi. Yeah... I'm pretty sure it is. It looks like it.

But I love the storyline. And what I love is the character development with Prince Zuko. When the first show began, I hated him with a passion. He just seemed like an ill-tempered prince that I assumed that I would hate him for the rest of the series. But as the series went on, you see him start to change and start to become into this likeable character.

I love all the asian cultural influences that are incorporated into the show, tooo!

And Sokka! Man, oh man! He makes the show freakin` hilarious. He's just so funny.

Man... at first, I was sort of skeptical when I first watched it. But now I love love LOVE it! It's nice to see that Nickelodeon has such an interesting show as this.

and I still stand by it.

I'm looking forward to the Secret of the Fire Nation. But it kind of sucks that we have to wait until September to watch it! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! lol.

Guest falling_snow

awesome show!!!! they sometimes show it all day on the weekends. I missed it. but i watch it whenever its on. Great storyline...and i love aang's character. I'm 21 but i love to watch it!

Guest crosshealchild

i love this show...great story...hehe...there's a little love thing going

on in the cartoon too...how cute.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest kkandy4mee

Aaaah...I really like Zuko....especially now that he's like in the "gray zone"...he's not good but he's not evil xDD

Anyone remember that fortune that Katara got in one of the episodes? it was like "You will marry a powerful bender"...i think it should be Zuko xD plus they've had some "interaction" before.....but it probably won't happen since this is supposed to be a kid's show.....how sad T__T

time and again, i can't believe this is a nick show....a lot of their other shows have gone down the drain...where have the good shows gone? (same for cartoon network...bringback the classics! >_<!) and it's so...anime-y....hehe i love this show ^__^

• 1 month later...
Guest kkandy4mee

yeea about the mako thing...it was in one of the episodes "tales of ba sing se"

there were various stories about katara and toff, then aang, then sokka, then iroh...it was really sad T___T (iroh's story) at the end of iroh's story, they were like "in memory of mako" if anyone needs it, it's probably still on torrents somewhere...( i think i still have it on my comp)

and i realize this is the avatar forum, but since it's a nick show...does anyone watch danny phantom? and if you do...do you know where i could d/l the newest episode that came out monday? "urban jungle"...i can't find it on the torrent sites i usually use. thanks! T__T

Guest ~neh~long~

i have to admit. i watch over my little sister's shoulder =__=;;

am i the only high schooler who watches this? LOL, i find it so freaking adorable!!! sokka is such a little playboy =__=

Guest i3lu3fun

^ haha, i'm not even in high school and yet this show is one of my favourites.

i love the ep. tales of ba sing se. especially the zuko part, awww, he kissed the girl. haha. :D

yeea about the mako thing...it was in one of the episodes "tales of ba sing se"

there were various stories about katara and toff, then aang, then sokka, then iroh...it was really sad T___T (iroh's story) at the end of iroh's story, they were like "in memory of mako" if anyone needs it, it's probably still on torrents somewhere...( i think i still have it on my comp)

and i realize this is the avatar forum, but since it's a nick show...does anyone watch danny phantom? and if you do...do you know where i could d/l the newest episode that came out monday? "urban jungle"...i can't find it on the torrent sites i usually use. thanks! T__T

The iroh and zuko story was my favorite.

I watch danny phantom. Don't know where to download it though. sorry. That episode was pretty good, he gains a new power. ^_^

i have to admit. i watch over my little sister's shoulder =__=;;

am i the only high schooler who watches this? LOL, i find it so freaking adorable!!! sokka is such a little playboy =__=

lol nope. A lot of high schoolers watches it. I'm sure some 20+ year olds watches it too.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

it's good and cute. i like sokka so darn funny! i don't like the katara and aang couple. lol. hope that doesn't happen.

*edit* zuko kissed a girl?! dammit! lol jk. i haven't been watching for a while ^^;;;

Guest Iridescence

It's on Fridays at 8 or something. I forget. My little brother usually records it for me.

Did anyone watch 'Appa's Lost Days'? or whatever the title was. It was pretty sad. I really hope Aang and Appa find each other real soon.

Guest i3lu3fun

^ yeah, i watch it. i hope they find each other soon too. people of ba sing se were a lil bit weird, it seems like they were really afraid to go against the gov.

Guest ANYOTHERDAY

Really?

I've only watched it once, and it didnt catch my attention. Maybe i just watched the wrong episode.

I'll give it another shot if i see it on tv.

• 1 month later...
Guest ~neh~long~

ROFL... what a cute show... i watched the season finale =__= what the heck is wrong with zuko. he's an idiot. and poor aang... ><

Archived