K-PopChink

Guest knightvision91

i think sokka is the best lol hes hilarious i remember he liked that princess or wahtever =/ man for a cartoon character she was pretty lol

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kokairi

I started watching the 2nd season. My friend got me into it since she was super obsessed with it. It's a great show =].

Guest xdementiax

airbender kicks a$$... wow, second season started already?... where have i been?....got to go check out the schedule now....

Guest black.snow

i love this show. my little brother and i watch is every friday night and my older brother started downloading the old episodes that he missed. i haven't been keeping up with the show now because of school and everytime i plan to see it i always forget and miss it. like everyone said, it is surprisingly good and pretty funny.

Guest yuans7love

omgosh my dad and i watch this every friday!! we love it :lol:

when does it usually air?? i thought i was every friday

Guest Special Ed

For some reason I think Prince Zuko is gonna be one of the good guys. Lolz. I know I'm crazy. I think the real villians are the Fire Lord and Commander Zhao/Gao.

omgosh my dad and i watch this every friday!! we love it :lol:

when does it usually air?? i thought i was every friday

Yeah every Friday at 8:00 pacific time.

For some reason I think Prince Zuko is gonna be one of the good guys. Lolz. I know I'm crazy. I think the real villians are the Fire Lord and Commander Zhao/Gao.

Actually I was thinking the same thing too. I never really did see Zuko as the villian. I think this season or maybe the next season, Zuko and his uncle will be helping the Avatar.

Zhao died though, in the last episode of the first season.

Tonights episode was good. It was really funny. I loved all the parts with Sokka and the singers. The funniest part was when Sokka had a red mark or bruise on his forehead and one of the singers said"I think he might be the avatar". :lol:

It's hard to decide on wheter Aang and Katara kiss or not. Too bad it didn't show it. Well I think they did. What do you guys think?

But wow a cliffhanger at the end. The earth kindgom has been conquered by the fire nation. I wonder what happened to Bumi.

anyone know where I can dowload this?

I found some torrents for it.

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=avatar

http://ts.searching.com/search.asp?uid=&h=....x=0&submit.y=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Nick.com. There wont be a new episode next week. It'll be air the following week. The title of the episode is "Return to Omashu".

• 2 months later...
Guest andrewujin

wow, i love this show.. i saw it on Nick and the episodes was so nice..

by the way, do you have non-torrent links where i can download some episodes.. i only got to watch until the time where he visits the temple where the last (old)avatar was.. and then astro (the satellite tv that i subscribe to in malaysia and they are the one who broadcast nick) kind of cut the thing and repeat all the episodes again :tears: .. and now i can't watch cause i'm no more in malaysia

and man, the evil boy's uncle.. i don't know what's his name.. is so funny... you think he's evil, actually i think if he didn't work for the fire nation, he'll be a good person

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stix

ahhh...i love this cartoon/anime ^^

i like the kid from the fire country...i dunno his name tho..

and aang? aeng? is soo cute!!! i try to watch it every saturday..

for a 20 yrs old grl like me, im such a baby -___-

Guest andrewujin

aang is not firenation.. he's an airbender. firenation is the bad one.. i can't remember his name though. but i like the firenation boy's uncle.. he's so cool.. he's suppose to be evil, but instead he's not really so

• 3 weeks later...

aang is not firenation.. he's an airbender. firenation is the bad one.. i can't remember his name though. but i like the firenation boy's uncle.. he's so cool.. he's suppose to be evil, but instead he's not really so

That's Zuko. Yeah I agree, Iroh is cool and funny. He's one of my favorite characters on the show.XD I heard that Mako the voice actor for Iroh passed away yesterday.RIP Mako :( He did such a great job.

Guest chika_shia

^Aw, really? I loved Iroh!

Anyways, i love this series. My sister was watching and i just started watching it with her! Lol, my favorite is Sakka. He's so funny, but i think he's actually the smartest in the trio. Keitara is like the more serious one (at times) and Aang is the funny little kid with humongous powers. Haha, I also think that Prince Zuko is going to be one of the good guys.

Guest wish4or

i love this anime.haha

i dont watch nick but ohh..every friday..

ekkeke.

it's sooo good. it's suppose to be for little boys only.ahha

but it's getting audience of all ages.

Guest XxAznZtatXx

I love this show! ^^

I love all the characters and the storyline XD

It's so funny too :]

I'm so sad that the voice actor for Iroh passed away T.T

Guest Classic Example

It's fun and I don't mind watching it but I don't watch it whenever I can haha. Just sometimes when my brother's watching.

Guest pink eraser

this show is awesome :D

i love sokka. he's hilarious.

but i like zuko the best, his past is so sad.

Archived