Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

singerchick

Ms. World - Zi Lin Zhang

Guest monchichi

She's very, very tall and a little too skinny but she's definitely very beautiful! Sometimes she looks asian... sometimes she doesn't... definitely deserves the title Ms World :)

lol She's certainly 10 million times better than anything your dirty Vietnam could ever produce. :rolleyes: Hahaha. When it comes to looks, Chinese have both quantity and quality. Dirty Viets like you have nothing.

hey.... don't put down the whole race just to prove whatever point you're making... it's shameless... :tongue2:

Guest Luly

she reminds me a little of song hyo gyo and jessica alba

exactly my thoughts!!! :blink:

lol She's certainly 10 million times better than anything your dirty Vietnam could ever produce. :rolleyes: Hahaha. When it comes to looks, Chinese have both quantity and quality. Dirty Viets like you have nothing.

That's not cool, man, not cool. :ph34r: Don't diss another race to prove your point.

Getting back to the topic, she's really pretty! And I sort of like how she constantly looks different in each picture. In one of the magazine covers, I think where she's wearing a white dress, she looks a LOT like Yuna Ito.

Guest 1.2nv

she's verryyy pretty. but she's tooo skinny! in the model pics, it's not noticeable, but when she stands next to the other girls, she just looks too skinny. but very pretty nonetheless.