Ms. World - Zi Lin Zhang

Guest singerchick

Guest Shatt3red

so pretty and skinny! she needs to get slightly little more weight! >.<

I love her hair, so envy~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< How do she have such pretty hair~ I want them!!!!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've saw her in the newspaper!

She's so pretty and she is chinese!

Yay a chinese who won a beauty contest~

A lot of people says to me : ''Are you chinese? I always thought that asian people are very ugly.'' me ->>> okay thanks T_T

Well, now we have prove that an asian won MISS WORLD MUAHHHAHA

Guest *_Milia

she's 182cm (6 feet) and only 58kg (128lb)?!?!!?!? <_<-_-:ph34r: that girl should gain some weight

that's kinda disturbing that someone this tall is that skinny... I'm not going to lie but it's pretty sick

somehow I don't find her pretty (fans don't kill me) she's a very typical looking Chinese... but I only like her in the very first picture of this topic.... like someone said, I think she has that fakeness going on... on wellz congrats to her though

its shocking to see that shes from China..

chinese people do not look like this.

shes just got the luckie genes.

How is it shocking? To be honest, it's anything but shocking. With a population of over 1 billion, I'm pretty sure China has A LOT more beautiful people than the surrounding Asian countries, just based on its sheer size. Every country has pretty and not-so-pretty people.......so I don't see why she couldn't have come from China. Of course she's pretty, but she's definitely not the prettiest Chinese girl I've seen, that's to be sure. I just found your comment to be rather discriminating.

Guest tresordutemps

its shocking to see that shes from China..

chinese people do not look like this.

shes just got the luckie genes.

lol She's certainly 10 million times better than anything your dirty Vietnam could ever produce. :rolleyes: Hahaha. When it comes to looks, Chinese have both quantity and quality. Dirty Viets like you have nothing.

Archived