☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

I'LL CONTRIBUTE! I love Yunhooo so much :D well I love all members equally hahaa but I think he's so amazing! Can't even say it in words :P Here it goes ^^

95626398cb9.jpg

dbsktaiwanconcertrehearea0.jpg

123558_582434211_kqohshpl.jpg

116334003418uz8.jpg

yunho18.jpg

downloadblogfhandlemerzrd3.jpg

200609141638100.jpg

1160746052a33ql0.jpg

balloons2sq3zw6.jpg

credits: as tagged, DREAMiNTVXQ forums, soompi, meforuploadingtophotobucket, and someplaces I forgot lol!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveyunho4ever

did any one have his GIF pic ???

i really want to have it .. please help me !!!

Back to the topic .. I love all the pix

YUNHO so hottttttttttttttttttttttttt

Guest yunhobaby

CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW!! There A Thread Already!!

wtf? hello. That thread is for the congratulatory thread for Soompi Prince of 2006. Are u BLIND.

Even if u didnt mean any harm, you dont have to be so rude and demand her to close this thread.

and hello? you arnt even a mod, why are u being so nosy <_< even mods dont write so rudely

when telling people to close threads. <_<

Dosen't Yunho have 20/20 vision? I heard that he just likes wearing glasses for fashion,

not because he needs them! I wich I had 20/20 vision like him! He's so smexy! And that's

probably because he's so manly! I never knew that he has 2 scars on his face, or did I know

that he takes the longest showers! lmao! Thanks for sharing the pcitures!

Guest loveyunho4ever

Dosen't Yunho have 20/20 vision? I heard that he just likes wearing glasses for fashion,

not because he needs them! I wich I had 20/20 vision like him! He's so smexy! And that's

probably because he's so manly! I never knew that he has 2 scars on his face, or did I know

yup !!!!!!!!! yunho have 20/20 verion .. he is the only one in dbsk that is not need to wearing glass .. i think he just want to wear the glass to look like 4 other members.

i really love his nerd look ..so sexy ..

Guest Jesszic@

wtf? hello. That thread is for the congratulatory thread for Soompi Prince of 2006. Are u BLIND.

Even if u didnt mean any harm, you dont have to be so rude and demand her to close this thread.

and hello? you arnt even a mod, why are u being so nosy <_< even mods dont write so rudely

when telling people to close threads. <_<

Oh dear, it's okay. ^^ She probably forgotten about posting such comment here. LOL! Oh well, talking about cyber world. xD But really nice of you to you-know-what-I-mean. :phew::P

I'll spazz like crazy whenever he wears spec/shade! He looks hawt in it~!!

LOL, many people didn't notice his scars near his left eye. Idk, he looks manlier with scars! xD Like what Junsu said, Yunho used to perform at least 3 dances and a few song in bathroom! :wacko: Muahaha, I can't barely breath that moment.

Another random fact about Yunho is that he wish to have 25 children;5boys and 20girls. Okay, this is way too extreme Yunho! xD

did any one have his GIF pic ???

I got some. ^^ Will add later.

[D] O R K I - N E S S

11791880938298643rc2.jpg

11791880938298646vy1.jpg

11791880938298675rz3.jpg

11791880938298676mv7.jpg

Guest x3DOLPHiN

wow!! this thread is still going on? i thought it closed!

be back later to post pictures!!

wow he is so hot!!! cute!!! sexy!!

he makes one hot nerd :)

Guest Jesszic@

wow!! this thread is still going on? i thought it closed!

LOL, who told you that? Nah, we still can post pics of the nerdy dorky smexy guy right here! xD

loveyunho4ever Here you go!

[G] I F F I E S

2ehystyt.gif

^I'm so going to eat this cutie pie!! >< $%$#&@$

gif117545724757118000.gif

^Alright, he is talking but why I find it incredibly cute for him to slowly munch those words?! Did I make any sense here? xD

gif117661639466072000.gif

^I literally died!

4780c61c9f8bbfilename3.gif

^The infamous 'Grandfather' of EHB's scene. xD

gif200703028009.gif

^Self-explanatory~

[R] A N D O M [P] I C S

033ae4.jpg

6yi2zkbpsk103zd4.jpg

23-3.jpg

yunhoingreenhoodie.jpg

cutest8.jpg

5S2VAJX6FG_102_500_320.jpg

HOTLINK AND DIE!

I'm sorry. :ph34r:

Guest tammy2012

wah such cute pics!!!!!!!!

n i didnt know that yunho has 20/20 vision??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so he only wears them for style..

well 1st of all...he has good style than!

n so handsome!

n the gifs were so cute!

i absolutely love it when he pouts out his mouth/lips!

have u guys noticed that he does that automatically like all the time?!! so kawaii! *sigh...melts...sigh...melts*

Guest Nvy_hearts

OMG!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures of our leader! Those pictures are wonderful and oozing with his charisma! When I first found out about DBSK, Our leader was the one that stood out for me the most and I fell for him right then and I didn't even know his name yet!!!!!

Guest suzic87

well ive never really cared bout DBSK but since watching them on EHB, i have slapped my wrists and come to my senses, I think yunho, is well i can't really explain it, theres something about him that I like, i esp like him with longish hair. he has a nice smile too :)

Guest loveyunho4ever

thanks so much sookyen !!

Aww i really love the 2nd pix .. that eyes just melt my heart .. YUNHO so hotttttt and adorable ..

Guest tammy2012

thanks so much sookyen !!

Aww i really love the 2nd pix .. that eyes just melt my heart .. YUNHO so hotttttt and adorable ..

i love ur siggie!

so hot!

Guest aya05yunho

annyoung!!!hello guys...i really need to request for something...

does anyone have yunho oppa pouting pictures???

i really need it...im going to make siggy..if you dont mind post them up??

pls.....^_^thnx!!

Archived