☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest shin2e

TVXQ′s Yunho Wields a Sword in New ′The Night Watchman′s Journal′ Stills

tumblr_n99d1pXZag1swhnxto4_1280.jpg

More welcoming close-up shots of TVXQ′s Yunho in his upcoming drama!
Stills of TVXQ′s Jung Yunho in his drama The Night Watchman′s Journal were released by MBC on July 25.
The photos show him training, sword in hand. He seems to be wet with sweat, and yet he won′t stop staring charismatically at the column he′s using to train.
The shoot took place recently on the set of The Night Watchman′s Journal located in Gyeonggi-do.
Despite his having to put on techniques that require great strength, Jung Yunho didn′t fail in aweing his staff with his skills.
The Night Watchman′s Journal also stars Jung Il Woo, Go Seong Hee and Seo Ye Ji. It will air its first episode on August 4.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/71736/new-stills-of-jung-yunho-from-the-night-watchmans-journal

tumblr_n99d1pXZag1swhnxto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n99d1pXZag1swhnxto2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n99d1pXZag1swhnxto3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n99d9nOI3y1swhnxto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n99d9nOI3y1swhnxto2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n99d9nOI3y1swhnxto3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n99d9nOI3y1swhnxto4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n99detuk901swhnxto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n99detuk901swhnxto2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n99detuk901swhnxto3_1280.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shin2e

[trans] "Journal of Night Watchmen" Jung Yunho who is hanging his head down, what has happened?
tumblr_n99dqvAF7m1swhnxto1_1280.jpg

The on-set photos of the 2 men who are smiling radiantly have been revealed. 

The main characters of the picture are Moo Seok (Jung Yunho), who will be flaunting acting with action scenes of a high level of difficulty while wielding real swords, and Dae Ho (Lee Ha Yool), who will be revitalizing the drama with his wily acting. Jung Yunho, who had previously made the staff surprised as he showed off his slicing of the straw columns, is smiling as if he were shy when he had an NG when he could not slip his sword back into the sheath at one go and was twisting it around. Lee Ha Yool was consoling Jung Yunho, attracting attention for the extraordinary "male-male chemistry" between them even before broadcast.

Photographer says: 
Just for a day, I want to become the sheath in your hand~ oh baby* 

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/99127

congratulations to Yunho and his fans for a new record of 32,376kg rice donations! i knew it was going to be a lot but more than 32T is amazing! just think of all the families that will benefit from it. i'm sure Yunho will be so pleased.  :x

0CfytEZ.jpg
QD7jKoQ.jpg

he looked so devastatingly handsome today at the press con. it amazes me every time how gorgeous he is ♥♥♥
IMG_0156_%DC%F9%DC%E21.jpg?type=w2
IMG_2493_%DC%F9%DC%E21.jpg?type=w2
IMG_2096_%DC%F9%DC%E21.jpg?type=w2
IMG_2258_%DC%F9%DC%E21.jpg?type=w2
IMG_2429_%DC%F9%DC%E21.jpg?type=w2
MPryxzo.jpgdhNpeMg.jpg
4E9jXiO.jpg
cr to yoonhye and dc yunho

good luck to the drama!! Yunho fighting <3

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

10 Important Things Yunho’s Father Revealed About Yunho (1-5)

#1- Nothing Comes for Free

Yunho came from a smart family. They are all successful in their careers and all of them are self-made. Whatever they have, they worked for it on their own. That’s why Yunho’s learned how to plan for the future and value what they have. He knew that at the end of the day, they cannot count on anyone else to help them.

It was the same value he wanted Yunho to learn. Barely into the first grade, Yunho’s father told Yunho that he will have to earn half his allowance by doing household work. One of Yunho’s regular tasks is shining and cleaning his father’s shoes. After several months, he told Yunho to earn half his allowance outside the house. He had to look for a job, a real one.

Now, let’s just put everything in perspective here. Yunho was an elementary kid. At that age, all I was really concerned about was food, playmates and sleep. Making money was a strange concept, if not a totally ridiculous idea to me. As far as I was concerned, all I had to do was breath and I had the right to an allowance PLUS food and shelter.

Yunho was asked to earn all of it. At an early age, Yunho’s father wanted him to understand that although he is loved, that love doesn’t grant him automatic privileges. Being born in the family automatically grants him love but it does not automatically make him a privileged prince. He needs to earn and prove his worth, not to the family but to himself, the way every man in his family has done.

#2- Know Your Purpose

Yunho comes from a family of prosecutors. In fact, that’s what his father wanted him to become. At an early age, whenever Yunho wanted something that is not a necessity, Yunho had to “defend” it with reason and convince him that Yunho must have it.

When Yunho told his father he wanted to join a dance competition, he was asked to explain in detail why he just had to join the competition. When he won and decided to go to Seoul to join another competition, he had to defend it again. Yunho came up to his father and said that having won the Gwangju competition, it became his responsibility to represent his city to the national competition. It wasn’t a matter of his personal desire. The city declared him to be the best in the whole of Gwangju, he needs to do his best and prove that the best from Gwangju can hold a candle amongst the best in the whole of South Korea.

A pretty neat argument, don’t you think? He was able to use solid reasons. One he established that he is doing it from something they both care about, the city’s reputation. Second, he established that it is beyond his own vanity but pride for the city.

More than that, Yunho’s father trained him to understand his own desires before he does something. That way, he can make better decisions because it is not just about the what but more importantly, the why.

Click here for the rest of the article.

Hello..  First time posting here (I think)

There is a new drama coming up with Yunho in June.

Please help spread the word...

TVXQ's Yunho and actress Kim Ga Eun to star in web drama 'I Order You'

Yunho_1430202100_af_org.jpg

Great news for TVXQ fans as Yunho will be starring with actress Kim Ga Eun in upcoming SBS web drama 'I Order You'!

On April 28, Kim Ga Eun's agency revealed the news. A representative said, "They had their first script reading recently. The atmosphere was always good and Kim Ga Eun and Yunho, the other cast members, and staff are anticipating the drama."

The representative added, "The first day of filming has not started yet but it looks like they will start filming soon. Besides the fact that the drama will air in June, there are no specific dates decided yet."

Yunho will play chef Yeo Guk Dae and Kim Ga Eun will play an employee at an advertising agency, Park Song Ah. The web drama is based on a webtoon of the same name.

The web drama episodes will first be released online before airing on SBS Plus in June

Source: Allkpop

And here is an article from Soompi.  Lets all comment and ask them to bring the drama to Soompi TV

TVXQ’s Yunho Cast in Upcoming Web Drama “I Order You” Along with Kim Ga Eun

TVXQ’s Yunho Cast in Upcoming Web Drama “I Order You” Along with Kim Ga Eun

TVXQ‘s Yunho will be continuing his acting career as the lead character alongside Kim Ga Eun in upcoming web-based drama, “I Order You.”

According to a number of associates on April 28, Yunho and Kim Ga Eun were cast in “I Order You,” the SBS web-based drama that is preparing to film, as the male and female leads. They have already finished a script reading recently and the first shoot is slated to be at the beginning of May.

“I Order You” is based on a web novel by the same title, and it is a culinary drama with “Peurada,” an atelier specializing in hand-made bentos, as the backdrop.

Yunho will play the chef Yeo Gook Dae, while Kim Ga Eun will play Park Song Ah, an employee at an advertisement company.

Meanwhile, Yunho selected “I Order You” to follow up his previous drama “The Night Watchman” and his cameo in the wildly successful movie “Ode to my Father,” for which he received stellar reviews. Kim Ga Eun has also starred in a number of successful dramas including SBS’s “I Can Hear Your Voice,” KBS 2TV’sInspiring Generation,” “The Joseon Gunman,” and tvN’sGap Dong.”

Meanwhile, “I Order You” will air all 16 episodes online, then it will air on SBS Plus at around the middle of June.

Source: Soompi

Yunho to Star in a SBS Plus Web Drama 'I Order You'

1.jpg

Yunho will be starring in a SBS Plus (cable) web drama "I Order You 당신을 주문합니다" & has already attended a script reading

The web drama will be shown on the Net first before being shown on cable. Yunho will be acting as Chef Yeo Gook Dae

2.jpg

CDW9-TMUUAIPT-J.jpg

4.jpg

Read and see more on DBSK Sleepless Nights

Lastly, Good news, that Viki already has a potential page for it...

But bad news, is that no one seems to know about it. Please spread the word.

There are only 2 favorites right now. Please make sure to click on "Favorite" button.

http://www.viki.com/tv/27842c-i-order-you?q=I+order+You

Also please submit a title Request form to Viki for

I Order You - 당신을 주문합니다

Here is the title request form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

This is probably the last project from Yunho before his enlistment. Lets make sure there enough people behind it so that Viki subs it.

Thank you...

• 2 weeks later...

oril leader is going for a long mission ,, wish you all the best , do your duty and comeback healthy .. sure will miss you the leader and the Artist but will be waiting .. How can be a KPOP without DBSK ! The Living Legend ...

Archived