Audition Online Dance Battle O_o?

Guest kakasensai

Guest kakasensai

Theres no game talking place...
Sayyyyy, hope this is okay to post here sorry for If I wasnt allowed to couldnt find the game place if thats allowed that is O_O.

Anyways does anyone here play Audition? The MMO very popular in Korea and getting popular in the USA, if sooo sweetness!

tehehe Im lvl 19 Clubber lost my skills a bit didnt lose my beat up skills yet..

Anyways if u do play Audition there will be a Competition at LA Korea Center USA version of Audition.. Dont expect korean music cause it got none inside USA version only other versions do.. USA is the only one with no korean music what soever.. Kinda lame huh every other versions do <_<

Anyways yeah

Im kakasensai in all of them basically hahah

Guest CaramelSweetie

I play the American version. :P Haven't played for a LONG time though! Stuck at lvl 11! xD

I was hoping for other lango songs to come, but guess not. :S

oh i love that game!

it's like.. better than DDR.

because i love dressing up my character(:

but that is so far away.. i wouldn't go just for that though =/

i have the american version. i want korean songs D:

and i'm level 10 D: i'm so dumb. i ask people to do my license.

Guest NEYUGN93

have played audition xD i like it heaps! ^^ i was in Vn when i found the game (really popluar in vn) I used my cousins account and it really fun but i suck! o.O when i came back i dl it and was on lvl 4? till i ended up getting a virus so had to reformat it ><"

my bestfriend is so obsessed with it now since i told her about it. she go me to lvl 5 on my account xD i dont have audition anymore so no more fast finger T.t too lazy to dl... xP

the korean version is in english? cos i think i had that one... not sure but it definetly had korean songs (found out about rain from it)

Guest Saebin :D

It's quite famous here in my country too.

I used to play it too. I don't really enjoy it because I suck at it hahahha.

My fingers don't act fast -_-

Anyway now they disabled most of the kpop songs because of copyright, and that gives me more reasons not to play because all the songs are b-o-r-i-n-g.

when they disabled it I was going to try and play the Korean Audition but I have no idea how to sign up.

Is there a good tutorial somewhere? I don't know if they allow foreign sign up?

The current one I have is Singapore Audition (SEA)

• 5 years later...

Can you give me the site so I can download the audition dance battle US version? And this site name redbana said I have to dowload utorrent.. Is it safe?

Archived