Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Thanks mandalaywith for the kissing clip :blush: .. finally figured out how to get it to dl. :lol:

Thanks very much! It's a very busy busy PP night, huh.. :P everyone so excited about the kiss.

Hi hi chlee... I saw & read your message at the PP drama thread.. I knew it was you :P welcome back to soompi. Hope you'll join us sharing about Kim So Yeon here. I just adore her so much after IRIS.. and BH too, of course. So proud that she's doing so well and deserving every good word of her performance. Finally her own starring drama, leading role and continuous positive feedback, totally reflecting how we appreciate and love her so. :wub:

Guest mandalaywith

PP E13 IW say to HR Clock Message Scence :lol:

credit-bestiz

I so like this scence :wub:

SWF File Watch&Download Link here

http://cfile26.uf.tistory.com/media/11120F0F4BEAC0BE253F38

IW say to HR Clock Message Scence link 2

credit-bestiz

this link is different :lol:

SWF File Watch&Download Link here

http://cfile6.uf.tistory.com/original/14651D124BEABC644C3E22

HR say to IW " love You!bad guy!(사랑해 이 나쁜자식아 )" Scence

credit-bestiz

swf File Watch&Download Link here

http://cfile6.uf.tistory.com/media/126686044BEAC6665E0E31

another Link

swf File Watch&Download Link here

http://cfile7.uf.tistory.com/media/203709034BEACC5A27ABC5

Guest mandalaywith

Now Nate.com Hot Search No.1 is PP Kiss Scence(검사 프린세스 키스신)

I Really hope Our PP E13 rating hight :rolleyes:

PP E13 HR-IW Kiss Scence HD Captures

credit-PP Dc Gall

i'm bussy replay watch to kiss scence.

so PP Caps update late :)

a0109543_4beadbb52551d.jpg

a0109543_4beadbb5c86a7.jpg

a0109543_4beadbb65f4fa.jpg

Guest mandalaywith

PP E13 HR-IW Clock Message Sence HD Captures

credit- 반짝반짝 @ PP Dc Gall

a0109543_4beae87514dd4.jpg

a0109543_4beae8725f1a2.jpg

a0109543_4beae8740066a.jpg

a0109543_4beae8738eea5.jpg

a0109543_4beae8745a244.jpg

All of Fan

my local time(Korea) is 2:53am.

see in morning~ :) now go to sleep.

Guest mandalaywith

PP Episode 13 Rating

AGB

Nationwide [10.3%] - Seoul [10.4%]

TNS

Nationwide [9.6%] - Seoul [9.2%]

Our PP ratng is not hight??? :o

Our PP fighting~!

Guest mandalaywith

PP E13 Caps from Media News

source-Yahoo.kr

20100513071347369e7_071841_0.jpg

20100513071323368e7_071837_0.jpg

20100513002353232b0_003336_0.jpg

Yesterday Night PP kiss scence show after

PP SBS homepage is down

‘검프’ 김소연-박시후 애절 키스 시청자게시판 ‘다운’

20100513071323368e7_071837_1.jpg

Guest blackjackVip

can't believe she's already 30!!

wow!

she looks young and chic in prosecutor princess...i would say mid-20's!

i hope i could still look as young as her when i'm 30. hehe

also, she still has a nice body for her age!..wow!

she has awesome shoes in that drama btw,

i always look forward on her outfit...kekeke :P

does she have a bf? or is she married already?

Guest yourasthma

can't believe she's already 30!!

wow!

she looks young and chic in prosecutor princess...i would say mid-20's!

i hope i could still look as young as her when i'm 30. hehe

also, she still has a nice body for her age!..wow!

she has awesome shoes in that drama btw,

i always look forward on her outfit...kekeke :P

does she have a bf? or is she married already?

a bit ironic given that she looked so mature when she was only 20 years old in All About Eve. Thankfully she has maintained her looks so she looks just right for her age or younger as you said. She has a very nice body for any age lol. and to think she doesnt exercise... god is unfair but for KSY i'll let it slip by.

she isn't married but not much is known bout her love life i believe. someone might wanna correct me on that point.

Guest blackjackVip

a bit ironic given that she looked so mature when she was only 20 years old in All About Eve. Thankfully she has maintained her looks so she looks just right for her age or younger as you said. She has a very nice body for any age lol. and to think she doesnt exercise... god is unfair but for KSY i'll let it slip by.

she isn't married but not much is known bout her love life i believe. someone might wanna correct me on that point.

OMG! :o

she's from all about eve?!

i didn't watch it, but i know about it...

it was a very famous drama before right?

so was she the villain?

Guest yourasthma

OMG! :o

she's from all about eve?!

i didn't watch it, but i know about it...

it was a very famous drama before right?

so was she the villain?

lol. yes, she was the villain but i had more sympathy for her character young mi than the lead sun mi. you should watch it... my fave show...

Guest mandalaywith

lol. yes, she was the villain but i had more sympathy for her character young mi than the lead sun mi. you should watch it... my fave show...

yourasthma

I agree to you comm :rolleyes:

She does look more mature in AAE.. perhaps due to the style & trend back then. KSY is even younger than CR.. right.. but she definitely looked like someone with experience.. which is probably most fitting as Youngmi goes through a hard life compared to Sunmi's pampered days.

KSY's co-stars in IRIS complimented that she has a 'state-of-the-art' body. :P The girl doesn't really (like) to exercise to keep fit or lose any weight but she went to the gym to be prepared for the actions scenes. I love how her short hair actually highlighted her beautiful features more. After years and years of the usual longhair trademark (making her look very feminine).. short hair really suits her too.. more spunk & chic and free to be anyone she wanted. :wub:

It's mentioned in some articles last year that she has had boyfriends before but had broken up. Nothing is heard so far about a special person.. rumors or otherwise.

I really love how Hyeri is still the warmhearted, trusting and forgiving soul she is (she doesn't even hold grudges for like 2 seconds).. no matter how hurt she was with the truth coming out about Inwoo about their fathers.. yet.. nothing is more clear than her own feelings and emotions for Inwoo. She's angry with him for deceiving her, for not telling the truth (with a personal reason to accomplish) but Hyeri knew that it'll even hurt more losing him just like that. This is the girl who went through a lot (of what others did purposely or unintentionally to her) but Hyeri stayed true to herself and always believing what is really in her heart.

She's mad at him.. she let it all out.. doesn't hold anything back.. but she also wanted to forgive and understand him.. all it takes is an apology from him.

20100513_1273704584_52286600_2.jpg

13_59546.jpg

13_59547.jpg