Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Someone made a drawing of Soyeon. It is so realistic. I thought it is a picture the first time I saw it. Good job! I really love the drawings.

ec06da27f8e1090ced45cf3e54f41aac08c8ed07

20201108%EF%BC%BF223532.jpg?type=w773

Source https://www.instagram.com/p/CHiNXnBn7hi/

Spoiler

The artist said:

In this picture, actor Kim So-yeon was drawn. I completed it a while ago, but I can only post it now. I'm busy these days without doing much. ^^

I couldn't get a good impression, so I struggled. It's a good idea to draw a picture that lets you recognize who you are, but I think I chose it wrong. ㅋ Sometimes this is the case. I practiced my hair and clothes well, so I am satisfied with that.

The stripes on the clothes are not the same as in the photo. In the past, it would have matched the pattern even if it was measured, and it would have been stressed because it didn't fit well. Heh

As I drew vertical lines of stripes with a Stedler HB pencil, the sound I heard made me feel better and ah, it was fun. It is fun to make the dark place darker... but I was a little tired because I had to draw the  hair for a long time.

The last picture I  finished. Actually, when you look at the picture, there is a clear difference, but it is a pity that it is not clearly visible in the picture.

[Source] Pencil Portrait-Drawing actor "Kim So-yeon" | Author SpreadYourWings

(Google translate

The drawing process.

https://blog.naver.com/puppyblue23/222143690979

• Like 1

The script for the final episode of'Penthouse' came out... End of November shooting

http://img.lb.joynews24.com/image_joy/202011/1603849208692_1_140302.jpg

Penthouse' writer Kim Soon-ok recently published the final episode. 'Penthouse' will finish filming at the end of November.

On the 13th, SBS drama official said, "The final script of'Penthouse' has been released recently. It contains interesting stories until the end."

Since it first aired on October 26th, it has been getting a lot of attention with its own highest viewing rate every time. The 6th broadcast broadcast on the 10th recorded a national rating of 14.5% (part 2), and the highest rating at the moment soared to 16.9%.

'Penthouse' began filming for the first time in March this year. The filming was finished in 9 months. In spite of the generous filming period, a fire broke out in the filming site of'Penthouse' in the meantime, a vehicle for props struck the staff, and the actor was taken to the emergency room during the filming.

'Penthouse' is scheduled to end in late December.

http://www.joynews24.com/view/1316726

I hope the shooting for both seasons will finish in November. 9 months was a long period of time. I hope So yeon gets a good rest and perhaps she will have another project for next year. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nyein Chan said:

I hope she will do more films in the future. Her last big screen appearance was in 2012. It's been so long.

Not only her last role in a movie/film was in 2012 but she has three movie projects. I am all for it. Being a movie or a drama it is fine by me but I really wish she will get a a valuable project next.

56fbe24356262bc68e9d184b94553f5c6b201979

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHm-87uJpUL/

16e31df0bd12aed570dc991d65f93b6907a95abf

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHml3Wkp6Um/

Another drawing of So yeon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHmrZPVg8s-/

• Like 1

'Penthouse' Kim So-yeon, there was no such villain…exploding in endless atrocities

30000655678_1280.jpg

SBS'Penthouse' Kim So-yeon is raising viewers' resentment with her endless evil behavior towards Yujin-Kim Hyun-soo.

In particular, Seojin Cheon urged Min Seol-ah (Jo Su-min) to give up admission and stalked Oh Yoon-hee by making a false submission, while at the 6th episode ending, Oh Yoon-hee-Barona, who was heading for the entrance ceremony, deliberately caused an accident. Later, her daughter Ha Eun-byul (Choi Ye-bin) was set up on the solo stage of the entrance ceremony instead of Barona to anger viewers.

◆'Absolute Evil Woman' No. 1.'The 25th Cheong-A Art Festival'

Twenty-five years ago, Cheon Seo-jin, the daughter of the chairman of the Cheong-A Foundation, who participated in the vocal music section of the '25th Cheong-A Art Festival', was called as the target, although she had an uneasy pitch and even deviated. So Yoon-hee Oh dragged Seo-jin Cheon to the waiting room and mentioned the corruption and shouted "Fake No. 1 thief," and the angry Cheon Seo-jin struck Oh Yoon-hee with a trophy, causing blood to flow out of Oh Yoon-hee's neck. However, without blinking a single eye, Seojin Cheon buried Oh Yoon-hee's blood on her face and pretended to fall. Eventually, Oh Yoon-hee gave up her dream of vocal music, suffering a neck injury from the discipline of an organic suspension.

◆'Absolute evil woman' move NO 2. Cheong-ah notice'manipulation of entrance examination'

First, he deliberately approached Hwayoung Middle School's vocal teacher Ma Doo-gi (Ha Do-kwon) to Oh Yoon-hee-Barona or mother and daughter, and informed them of the Cheong-A High School entrance exam song incorrectly. As a result, Barona was given preliminary number 1 and was disqualified for the Cheong-A Preliminary High School entrance exam.

◆'Absolute evil woman' action NO. 3. Cheong-ah notice emergency response meeting'False Fighter'

However, after that, Baerona only passed the Cheong-A Preliminary High School due to the death of Min Seol-ah (Jo Su-min), who was expected to enter as a senior. However, Cheon Seo-jin, who was in crisis when Hera Palace children bullied Min Seol-ah, was posted on the Cheong-A Pre-High School community and held an emergency response meeting for Cheong-A Pre-High School after Oh Yoon-hee made a false complaint that he forced Min Seol-ah to give up admission and stalked it. Yoo Jeni (Jin Ji-hee) mother Kang Mari (Shin Eun-kyung), lawyer Lee Gyu-jin (Bong Tae-gyu), and Cheong-ah Ye High School principal joined in to drive Oh Yoon-hee, and finally, the meat house owner, where Min Seol-ah worked, as a witness, plunged Oh Yoon-hee into despair. At this time, Seojin Cheon's husband, Ha Yoon-cheol (Yun Jong-hoon), sided with Oh Yoon-hee, and Oh Yoon-hee was freed from the charges, and Cheon Seo-jin exploded his anger toward Oh Yoon-hee and her husband Ha Yoon-cheol.

◆'Absolute evil girl' movement NO. 4. Cheong-A High School entrance ceremony original

At the entrance ceremony of Cheong-A Art High School, when Joong-gyeong (Han Ji-hyun), who was scheduled to sing solo, couldn't stand on the stage because of her voice, Eun-byul Ha and Barona competed for a seat in the solo part. Since then, Seo-jin Cheon raised questions by setting up Baerona on the solo stage. However, Oh Yoon-hee and Baerona, who were heading for the entrance ceremony, had a car accident suddenly, and Yoon-hee Oh, while bleeding, set up a motorcycle that was passing for her daughter, Barona, who wanted to go to the entrance ceremony. However, Ha Eun-byul was already on the stage of the entrance ceremony, and the appearance of Cheon Seo-jin looking at Oh Yoon-hee-Baero-na and mother and daughter in despair with a horrifying smile made the home theater astonished. As expected, Seojin Cheon is raising tensions as to what other evils he will make to anger viewers by putting Oh Yoon-hee-Baero or mother and daughter into trouble.

The production crew said, "Kim So-yeon is maximizing her heavy presence and emotional line, and is raising the amount of input to the fullest with the acting of the extreme villain". "Please look forward to seeing what kind of consequences of Cheon Seo-jin's evil behavior and Oh Yoon-hee's counterattack against her."

(Google translation)

https://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10010083790

• Like 1

She looks so much better with softer makeup. It's a shame that they have to give her that style "because she is a villain". I am sure the audience would be able to understand that anyway. Unfortunately it is just that kind of show. 

Oh my god. I haven't seen her in soooo long. I saw her in IRIS (one of my favourite characters there) and Dr. Champ.

I didn't actually recognise her in Penthouse (i flipped through the episodes... I'm not sure whether I can commit to watching the whole 50+ minutes). I did recognise her face, but it took finding this thread to reconcile her character in Penthouse and the other two... 

Did her voice change too? Well, a couple of years and my memory... and there you have it.

The makeup is a little too much, especially for daily life. Then again, they are rich people ;) 

21 hours ago, agenth said:

Oh my god. I haven't seen her in soooo long. I saw her in IRIS (one of my favourite characters there) and Dr. Champ.

I didn't actually recognise her in Penthouse (i flipped through the episodes... I'm not sure whether I can commit to watching the whole 50+ minutes). I did recognise her face, but it took finding this thread to reconcile her character in Penthouse and the other two... 

Iris and Dr Champ? That was a long time ago. She was 29/30 at that time.

I don`t know if you will enjoy Penthouse or not. It depends if you like the genre. So yeon`s strong make up in this series is the least of the problem. I thought that because of Soyeon I could watch anything for her but I could not resist more than ep 4.  Now I watch only her scenes. I am not interested what is going on with the other characters. I don`t even what to see the bad people being punished. I didn`t care about anyone in that drama.  If you like to follow logic in the script, this show is not for you. :D But it is a fast paced drama, with lot of conflicts.

'Penthouse' Kim So-yeon lifts'Cheong-A Arts Festival Trophy', a nightmare 25 years ago

1ZAFIJUCZH_1.jpg

In the sixth episode, Cheon Seo-jin tried to put her daughter Ha Eun-byul (Choi Ye-bin) on the stage instead of Oh Yoon-hee's daughter Baero-na (Kim Hyun-soo), who prepared the solo stage for the entrance ceremony of Cheong-A Art High School. To this end, she shocked the home theater with a scheme of intentionally causing a car accident to Oh Yoon Hee and her daughter. Oh Yoon-hee, who fell in despair behind the scenes, and Cheon Seo-jin's horrifying glances toward the mother and daughter stimulate curiosity in which direction the drama will go.

On the other hand, Kim So-yeon perfectly digests the character of Cheon Seo-jin, which is mixed with desire and vanity with an irreplaceable presence, and is drawing praise from viewers. Cheon Seo-jin's emotional line, which changes rapidly in every scene, is expressed with a solid acting ability, and every time she appears, she immerses herself in the home theater.

In the filming of the ‘Cheong-A Art High School Entrance Ceremony’, Kim So-yeon is said to have made the hearts of those who watched in the field feel chewy by showing a passionate performance that was completely absorbed by Cheon Seo-jin's emotions from eyes to facial expressions and gestures.

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1ZAFIJUCZH/GL01

http://www.gukjenews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=2109616

• Like 1

6 hours ago, larus said:

Iris and Dr Champ? That was a long time ago. She was 29/30 at that time.

I don`t know if you will enjoy Penthouse or not. It depends if you like the genre. So yeon`s strong make up in this series is the least of the problem. I thought that because of Soyeon I could watch anything for her but I could not resist more than ep 4.  Now I watch only her scenes. I am not interested what is going on with the other characters. I don`t even what to see the bad people being punished. I didn`t care about anyone in that drama.  If you like to follow logic in the script, this show is not for you. :D But it is a fast paced drama, with lot of conflicts.

Haha I know, I mean she is truly beautiful and still looks young enough as if she is 30.  Just the vibe of her characters is completely different that’s why I hadn’t noticed - and I guess the hair. I enjoy the long curls look, although it’s hard to maintain that, but that’s what they have stylists for ;)

i have flipped through penthouse. I enjoy makjang only a little, but I tend to skip scenes if it gets too screechy or anything too ridiculous. I wouldn’t actually follow the series, but watch it when I’m bored I guess.  I’m not really a fan of one of the  other main leads (I forgot her name right now), as her character in Style (another drama from ten years ago, oops) annoyed me so much. 

also I’m obsesssed with running man and look forward to see her appearance there. I don’t think she has been there before!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, agenth said:

also I’m obsesssed with running man and look forward to see her appearance there. I don’t think she has been there before!

I never watched a full episode of Running Man, just a few scenes. I am not a fan of variety shows but I will look forward to watch this episode. So Yeon doesn`t do comfortable variety shows (as she is shy) and doesn`t have a strong physical strenght but she is competitive. Let see how she will do. She went to this show with costars from Penthouse (Eugene, Lee Ji Ah and Ha Do Kwon).

I checked. Lee Ji ah was in Style. If it was just the character that annoyed you and not the acting, then here she will be a character that people are rooting for as she is the good girl. I don`t care about any characters but as I said, I will watch So yeon`s scenes. For me it doesn`t matter if she is the villainess, I wish she will have different emotions to portray. I hope the writer will give layers to her character but I really doubt. Penthouse has two seasons of 20 episodes. Imagine to make her do the same thing all over again. It is tiresome. But we`ll see.

She is very elegant in this drama. I like to watch what she will wear next. :D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, larus said:

I never watched a full episode of Running Man, just a few scenes. I am not a fan of variety shows but I will look forward to watch this episode. So Yeon doesn`t do comfortable variety shows (as she is shy) and doesn`t have a strong physical strenght but she is competitive. Let see how she will do. She went to this show with costars from Penthouse (Eugene, Lee Ji Ah and Ha Do Kwon).

I only watch Running Man as a variety show, with few exceptions when one of my favourites makes an appearance elsewhere. The format has changed quite a bit, and most of the recent episodes don't have much to do with physical strength anymore, more like friendly /  funny atmosphere, a few games of wit, as they call it and general talk or like quizzes. If I hadn't seen the preview you posted, I'd have assumed that it will be more of the latter, as they will promote Penthouse and sometimes there's a theme for the episode according to the show that is promoted. But they showed that hang onto the pole (?) and the nametag game... so it will probably be a mix. 

Yes I meant Lee Ji Ah. I've seen some of her scenes in Penthouse which are okay, but the memories of her screeching in Style have been ingrained in my brain haha. 

I also think So Yeon's style in this drama is exceptional. She does steal the limelight with her appearance and clothes. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, agenth said:

I also think So Yeon's style in this drama is exceptional. She does steal the limelight with her appearance and clothes. 

So far I am pleased that her character bring attention. She is in the center of all the events and have contacts with many characters.

31 minutes ago, agenth said:

The format has changed quite a bit, and most of the recent episodes don't have much to do with physical strength anymore, more like friendly /  funny atmosphere, a few games of wit, as they call it and general talk or like quizzes.

Oh, that`s nice. The last time I saw some videos on You Tube, it was a challenge with water and other how much people jump higher. :D I saw that they will broadcast the show on Sunday. How long it takes to get the subtitles?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, larus said:

So far I am pleased that her character bring attention. She is in the center of all the events and have contacts with many characters.

Oh, that`s nice. The last time I saw some videos on You Tube, it was a challenge with water and other how much people jump higher. :D I saw that they will broadcast the show on Sunday. How long it takes to get the subtitles?

It looks like she will be the main foil for the two "nice" characters. Nice in quotes, as in this kind of drama one can't stay nice and innocent long enough haha.  So lots of screen time.

The subs come out pretty quickly. In my timezone late evening/night Sunday (I'm GMT +1), as far as I remember. Monday at the latest!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, agenth said:

The subs come out pretty quickly. In my timezone late evening/night Sunday (I'm GMT +1), as far as I remember. Monday at the latest!

Thanks. That`s good. So Monday for me.

22 minutes ago, agenth said:

It looks like she will be the main foil for the two "nice" characters. Nice in quotes, as in this kind of drama one can't stay nice and innocent long enough haha.  So lots of screen time.

Yes, she will be against both of them as I saw in the promo and character chart that the other two female leads will form a friendship/ allience. If I read the characters well, I think she will be against Dan Tae also later when he will be too controlling. Or the "good girls" will make them turn against each other.  But I could be wrong as I could not follow always this writer`s logic of the story. :D

DIQl-e.gif

So yeon has a kissing scene in every episode? :w00t: I think she had more passionate kisses in Penthouse than in all the dramas she had so far. Why they make scene like that only for villains? :D

The You Tube said that it was a hot reunion after separation. They have separated? I did not know that. And it looks like Seo Jin`s husband found out that she is cheating. I will watch her scene with subtitles this time to understand better.

And I saw a vulnerability in Seo Jin when she was with Dan tae. That is interesting for me. That makes me want to found out more about her.  She is ruthless when she is looking for her interest but deep inside she is craving for love? 

j1z9XX.gif