Quantcast
Guest xosandy

Kim So Yeon 김소연

01.20524089.1.jpg&key=4cd8156ef606996f2c

Kim So-yeon and Kang Sung-yeon mentioned Choi Jae-won.

Choi Jae-won appeared in MBC's "Human Documentary People Are Good" broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.

Choi Jae-won visited the last filming site of KBS2's weekend drama, “The Most Beautiful Daughter in the World.”

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/201909175865H

671086_377565_213.jpg&key=3763ec65b56037

Currently, Choi is appearing as a villain in the KBS drama `` The Most Beautiful Girl in the World ''. On this day, he stopped by the broadcasting station and met with star actor Kim So-yeon.

Kim So-yeon said, “Hugh Grant of 'Segelye',” and praised Choi's gentleness. Choi Jae-won praised Kim So-yeon's professionalism, saying, “It's really an incarnation of concentration.”

Kim So-yeon told the production team that Choi Jae-won went to the waiting room, saying, “I am learning too much from my senior.”

Google translate

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=671086

Spoiler

xQcYx6Bib1BR637043617420946082.JPG

Soyeon said nice words about her fellow actor from Mother of Mine, Choi Jaw Won.

The video when Choi Jae Won met Kim So yeon in the hallway of KBS.

I was watching youtube, a video by Korea Dispatch. Lee Sang Woo and cast in Garden was asked whether KSY was jealous (I read from the headlines), but  of course I cannot understand what was discussed. Anyone watched the video?

4 hours ago, melissa_lee said:

I was watching youtube, a video by Korea Dispatch. Lee Sang Woo and cast in Garden was asked whether KSY was jealous (I read from the headlines), but  of course I cannot understand what was discussed. Anyone watched the video?

I don`t remember if I watched it but I remember that Sang Woo said he is not jealous.

Knowing Soyeon, she is the person who expresses her feelings more than her husband but she totally understands because both are in the same business. So yeon said one time that she would avoid watching Sang Woo`s love scenes.

This is what I would have done as well.

Actress Kim So Yeon 's supporting video for Kakao M Actor Audition arrives!

Translation

1st Kakao M Actor Audition]
First integrated audition with Kakao M and the 6 largest actor management companies in Korea

What audition does Kim So Yeon wait for?

About the event

https://www.soompi.com/article/1350391wpp/kakao-m-to-hold-large-scale-acting-audition-with-6-entertainment-agencies

6 actor management companies will hold a combined audition to discover new actors. It seams that from JWide comapany, Soyeon will be also one of the judges (along with Lee Sang Yoon and Kim Tae Ri).

Update

Maybe she won`t be one of the judges. It was just a supporting video. That`s OK.

Hansung FI holds 'All for You and Renoma Championship 2019'
When: September 19-22

All For You 's exclusive model Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo together with Renoma's exclusive model Han Chae-young will visit the venue and meet golf fans.

My most beautiful daughter in the world, "Kim So Yeon," finished shooting with gratitude the help of a lot of support. "

2019092209525541478-540x540.jpg

Actor Kim So-yeon said on the 22nd that the KBS2 weekend drama “My Beautifulst Daughter in the World” is ahead of the final meeting.

Kim So-yeon played the lead role in Kang Mi-ri. Kim So-yeon said at the last shooting site, "Thanks to the viewers who gave us a lot of support, I could always shoot with my strength."

“We will do our best to find and look better in the future. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the actors and staff who have been with me for a long time and to the many people who supported me. ”

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019092254464

Spoiler

Kim So-yeon said, "Thank you very much for being able to finish shooting 108 episodes in a healthy manner." "I will do my best to make a better appearance in the future. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the actors, staff, and many people who supported me."

Group picture

Wrap up party

Spoiler

Kim So Yeon

2019092219135956726-540x811.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2tgTGcJ-Qd/

Today was Allforyou Renoma Golf Championship but Soyeon was not present. She went to Mother of Mine wrap up party. 

More pictures from the wrap up party

A bouquet from fans
Source: Kim So Yeon DC Gallery

So Yeon was really so so pretty during the wrap up party! :love:

Simple dressing but yet very elegant.  I am so going to miss her too much now that the drama has ended :bawling:

• Like 2

More pictures from the wrap up party of KBS drama Mother of Mine .

Spoiler

Group picture with cast and crew of Mother of MIne

Soyeon and PD Kim Jong Chan

BTS

Spoiler

7 hours ago, mscoffeeaddict said:

I am so going to miss her too much now that the drama has ended 

Me too. I watched her every week for 6 months but I want to see her again in another drama. Maybe next year she will be cast again in a good drama if she doesn`t give us news about a baby first.

Meanwhile, we`ll see her in All for You ad. I can`t believe she did not do a pictorial this year. In the past she had 3 or 4 pictorials in a year. Let see which magazine will make us a surprise.

• Like 1