Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Penthouse 2’ Kim So-yeon x Um Ki-jun x Kim Dong-gyu catches a conflict explosion ‘furious confrontation’

01.25524958.1.jpg

'Penthouse 2'The scene of the'furious confrontation' where Kim So-yeon, Um Ki-jun, and Kim Dong-gyu are drawing sharp eyes toward each other has been revealed.

In particular, in the last broadcast, Seo-jin Cheon (Kim So-yeon) and Dan-tae Joo (Joo Dan-tae) were busy with performances and business, respectively, while Ju Dan-tae, who noticed the dangerous reunion of Seo-jin Cheon and Yoon-cheol Ha (Jong-hoon Yoon), kidnapped Ha Yun-cheol. , Breaking his wrist and throwing it into the sea, he committed a heinous evil deed. In the end, however, the moment Seo-jin Cheon and Dan-tae Joo held their engagement ceremony, Yun-hee Oh (Yujin), who had been framed for the “Shim Soo-ryun murder case,” and Yoon-cheol Ha, who had fallen into the sea, appeared in a helicopter and shocked everyone. Moreover, as Oh Yoon-hee and Ha Yoon-cheol moved into Hera Palace and were recruited as members of Hera Club, the conflict between Seo-jin Cheon and Dan-tae Ju grew deeper.

On the other hand, Kim So-yeon and Um Ki-jun in the first season of ‘Penthouse’ season 1, in the drama, in the drama, in the drama, with a passionate performance that was perfectly possessed by Cheon Seo-jin and Ju Dan-tae, the villainous villains were unprecedented in the Korean drama world. In addition, the two who opened the fire of Season 2 with Cheon Seo-jin and Ju Dan-tae, who became more intense as if engulfed in uncontrollable desires, were also on the scene with high-density hot performances that point out the eyes, breath, and even the small trembling of voices at the scene of this'furious confrontation'. Colored with goosebumps. Kim Dong-gyu, who left a heavy impression in Season 1, also proved the face of a luxury new stealer with an atmosphere and presence that robbed the eyes without special lines.

The production crew said, "Kim So-yeon and Um Ki-jun are actors who overwhelm the scene with their own aura and charisma," and said, "Please pay attention to the relationship between Cheon Seo-jin and Ju Dan-tae, who are struggling with unexpected events that occur in a row."

(Googlr translation)

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=94994

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202102255267H

0161107199a6a31d29e5997e74fad3257a3f3162

868d7fb9a9e20e20c0fd444110c854a4111b7b98

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLswh77JqID/

• Like 2

Arena Homme March 2021- Kim So yeon`s pictorial

For a moment, forget about'Cheon Seojin' in the drama <Penthouse 2>. Actor Soyeon Kim, who worked with the Swiss watchmaking brand'Longines,' was quite different. Talking with her eyes to the sound of her camera shutter, she was'elegance' itself. Two iconic meetings that will make even the wrist lovely Check it out through the video. It's as intense as the ending scene

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtoOMyjIrZ/

Maeil

They are using Cheon Seo Jin`s scream?

Kim So-yeon is full of desire If you're curious about the reason for yelling... ?! Big release tomorrow at 9am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtTt-pl0MP/

• Like 2

Kim So Yeon And Uhm Ki Joon Face Inevitable Confrontation In “The Penthouse 2”

1ec85a36e84643a2b0411190e3290f12.jpeg?s=

Feb 25, 2021
by M. Kang

New stills from SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” hint at building tension!

Every Friday and Saturday, a suspenseful story of revenge unravels at the Penthouse, an apartment complex reserved for those at the top of the social pyramid. It focuses on the solidarity and pursuit of revenge among a group of women who stops at nothing to protect their children.

Spoilers

uhm-ki-joon-kim-so-yeon.jpg

One of the women is Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon), who in the first episode was busy with performing. Her other half Joo Dan Tae (Uhm Ki Joon) was also busy with business when he found out that Cheon Seo Jin and Ha Yoon Cheol had a suspicious meet-up. He ordered someone to kidnap Ha Yoon Cheol, break his wrists, and throw him in the ocean. But at Joo Dan Tae and Cheon Seo Jin’s engagement party, Oh Yoon Hee, who had cleared her name as Shim Soo Ryeon’s (Lee Ji Ah) murderer, appeared with Ha Yoon Cheol on a helicopter. The two even moved into Hera Palace and became members of the Hera club.

kim-so-yeon5.jpg

In the midst of this building tension, photos of Cheon Seo Jin, Joo Dan Tae, and Joo Dan Tae’s right-hand man Secretary Cho (Kim Dong Kyu) were released, adding to the intensity. Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae can be found exploding with emotions in one photo, while in their individual shots, both characters radiate anger. Since Secretary Cho is the man that gets his hands dirty for Joo Dan Tae, his appearance adds to the question of what will happen between the villain couple, Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae.

Kim So Yeon and Uhm Ki Joon haven’t missed a beat in acting out their impressionable roles. Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae are as ambitious as ever, and they bring that intense energy into the upcoming confrontation. The actors’ attention to the smallest details, such as their breathing and shakiness of voice, add a taste of reality to each scene. Even Kim Dong Kyu, who didn’t have prominent lines, left a big impression with his presence.

The production team commented, “Kim So Yeon and Uhm Ki Joon are actors that take charge of the mood on set with just their auras and charisma. Please keep an eye on how their relationship is shaken up with an unexpected series of events.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456326wpp/kim-so-yeon-and-uhm-ki-joon-face-inevitable-confrontation-in-the-penthouse-2

• Like 2

“The Penthouse 2” Takes No. 1 On Weekly Most Buzzworthy Drama List + Kim So Yeon Tops Actor Ranking

57194b5275794ab3bf37c83d0e83043e.jpeg?s=

Feb 25, 2021
by J. K

The Penthouse 2” grabs No. 1 on the weekly most buzzworthy drama list, while the women of Hera Palace are back at the top among cast members!

Good Data Corporation has shared its rankings of the dramas and cast members that generated the most buzz for the week of February 15 to February 21. The lists were compiled from analyzing news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about 18 dramas that are currently airing or set to air soon.

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” is No. 1 on the chart for dramas, with four cast members grabbing spots on the cast list. Kim So Yeon is No. 1, Eugene is No. 2, Yoon Jong Hoon is No. 5, and Uhm Ki Joon is No. 6.

The top 10 most buzzworthy cast members for the week are as follows:

1. Kim So Yeon (“The Penthouse 2”)
2. Eugene (“The Penthouse 2”)
3. Song Joong Ki (“Vincenzo”)
4. Cho Seung Woo (“Sisyphus: The Myth”)
5. Yoon Jong Hoon (“The Penthouse 2”)
6. Uhm Ki Joon (“The Penthouse 2”)
7. Kim So Hyun (“River Where the Moon Rises”)
8. Shin Ha Kyun (“Beyond Evil”)
9. Park Shin Hye (“Sisyphus: The Myth”)
10. SF9’s Rowoon (“She Would Never Know”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456523wpp/the-penthouse-2-takes-no-1-on-weekly-most-buzzworthy-drama-list-kim-so-yeon-tops-actor-ranking

• Like 2

Maeil Dairy, Kim So-yeon's Pick'Celex Milk Ceramide' new advertisement on-air commemorative event

56061_53452_114.jpg

In the new advertisement for Maeil Dairy's Cellex Milk Ceramide, actor Kim So-yeon, who returned to the home theater in Penthouse Season 2, appears. In this advertisement, you can see'Cheon Seo-jin', a penthouse who does not choose any means and methods to get what she wants, and actress Kim So-yeon, who has many beautiful stories with an angelic character. In a new advertisement planned with the Doppleganger concept, Kim So-yeon is expected to show an even more upgraded acting ability by playing two roles per person.

45392_32525_1657.jpg

https://www.amnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=45392

https://www.koreapost.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=56061

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

In her SBS Friday drama'Penthouse 2', which aired on the 26th, Seo-jin Chun (Kim So-yeon) was angry at the fact that her Oh Yoon-hee (Yujin) did her lip sync during her recital.

1fa2c6e05197ef829032a47307c8eabfe2fdc70b

756182a9624d8ef58fa8a6db43b13662b2dc3ff0

Seojin Chun said to her lip sync singer, "What are you? Who are you?" and took off her mask. Her lip sync singer was Oh Yoon-hee. Oh Yoon-hee said, "Now say hello properly. Let's get along well in the future," she asked for a handshake. Seojin Chun asked, "How do you feel. How do you sing. Didn't your vocal cords be broken at that time?" she asked. Oh Yoon-hee said, "I risked her life and underwent a vocal cord restoration surgery, and even erased her scars." Seojin Chun said, "You couldn't have called it," she called a lip sync singer. But it was a missing number. "How did you know there was a problem with my neck? Did you design it?" said Chun Seo-jin. Earlier, Yoonhee Oh installed a tapping app on Seojin Cheon's mobile phone and overheard Seojin Cheon's call. Chun Seo-jin asked, "What is your purpose?" Oh Yoon-hee said, "I'm just looking for something to be stolen from you. Ha Yoon's railroad voice wasn't mine." At that time, reporters flocked to the waiting room of Cheon Seo-jin. Chun Seo-jin pretended to laugh by force. So Yoon-hee Oh hugged Seo-jin Cheon, and she warned, "It's the beginning."

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/02/26/H4FWOSUTKTCGAG3FTM6VDGZ7SE/

Penthouse 2'Yujin appeared at the alumni meeting. In the SBS Friday and Saturday drama'Pent House 2', which aired on the afternoon of the 26th, Oh Yoon-hee (played by Yujin) appeared at a restaurant where Cheon Seojin (played by Kim So-yeon) decided to gather with her classmates.

4f93095bfba2ff99c148b6407d6395f0c7635857

Oh Yoon-hee said, "Did you come? It's late," she said with a relaxed expression to Seo-jin Chun. She added, "Is it okay to come too? I wasn't invited, but I want to congratulate you," she added. Seojin Cheon said, "This is the Seoul Music University alumni meeting. Wouldn't it be a little uncomfortable?" However, her classmates said, "Yoonhee is not Cheong-ah's alumni. And she came to see your performance yesterday, but she is not qualified to come." Chun Seo-jin had to accept Oh Yoon-hee's proposal. T

he alumni said, "Honestly, Seojin was surprised by this skill. It was the best. In the past, Yunhee was the best. I remembered Yoonhee at yesterday's performance. When she went up to High F yesterday, she was really surprised." Hearing this, Oh Yoon-hee said, "It's all about the old days, but she doesn't even sing now. Really, Seojin seems to have a bad body. Are you okay?" In response, Seojin Cheon launched a counterattack. She said, "You know? Hera Palace case. Yoon-hee has been upset for several years. From a killer to a fugitive. It's new to see you roam around freely," she said. Oh Yoon-hee said, "I was framed unfairly, but I was found not guilty, and I'm happier than anyone else now." . Oh Yoon-hee smiled at her husband, saying, "Do a small business. It's John Bio." Her classmates were amazed, saying, "It was a big hit in America," saying they knew her John Bio. She also said, "Huge. This guy is Seo-jin ex-husband. Neurosurgeon doctor." She asked, "Did you remarry her ex-husband?" Oh Yoon-hee said, "That's it," she laughed. Chun Seo-jin grabbed the knife from her restaurant and she said, "I'm going to kill Oh Yoon-hee."

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4225348

I wanted to comment something but... No comment. I promised.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2021 at 9:18 PM, larus said:

Reveal hidden contents

I enjoy the fashion of So Yeon in this drama. It was the same in the first season.

I watched So yeon `s scenes in the first episode. I saw some preview for the next episode. OMG.... I had to fast forward even her scenes. I know I am talking to myself in this thread :lol: but I if there are people who read this post and enjoy Penthouse, I apologize for my rent. :lol: I had to do it just one more time and get everything away from my system, after watching this drama. It is like a terapy.

I do not understand the new obssesion of Seo Jin for her ex. Sure, it is not nice to see the rival being happy with your ex but the last time I watched, Yoon Chul treated Seo Jin terrible. Why regret now? Just after spending one hot night with him?

Seo Jin has a problem with her voice. OK. It happends. But she had an active career for 20 years. It doesn`t make sense for her to hire someone to replace her singing. People know her voice by now. Just like how the fight for that damn trophy is out of proportions, to continue to sing one more concert instead doing surgery or treatment, it is incomprehensible. It is too much , as always.

The screaming, hysteria and the same confrontation. I saw just a few preview scenes and I am tired. I don`t enjoy watching Seo Jin pushing Yoon hee and yelling at her. I would have prefered something else, a smart written script and dialog. It is not the case.

The mad maid.... It was too much. Too much in season 1 and now beyond ridiculous.

Another murder... not again with the fake suspects.

There are more but I stop now. I knew it was a ridiculous show from the first season. What did I expect? I want to make a promise to myself. To not comment anymore. If there will be a memorable scene for So yeon like it was in the first season I will be glad.  So long.

Larus I totally get you. This is not my type of drama either... I've stopped watching and have instead decided to rely on the pictures and short replays to catch glimpses of the different fashion attires. I must say, I love the fashion on this drama series especially for Soyeon. All the different styles suits her perfectly... It's like multiple magazine pictorials in every episode. It's what I look forward to the most every week now!

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, bananacad said:

Larus I totally get you. This is not my type of drama either... I've stopped watching and have instead decided to rely on the pictures and short replays to catch glimpses of the different fashion attires. I must say, I love the fashion on this drama series especially for Soyeon. All the different styles suits her perfectly... It's like multiple magazine pictorials in every episode. It's what I look forward to the most every week now!

I am glad that I am not alone in this matter. When did you stop watching? I stopped watching the whole episode at ep 4 last season. I am still watching So yeon`s scenes and unfortunately I can get a glimpse of what is going on (more than I want it). I can`t help but to notice how ridiculous everything is. The plot, the characters. Everything is exagerating to a point that it doesn`t make any sense.  Facepalm. I can say so much about it but I had tried to ignore everything. 

Yes, the fashion is very good and it is what I am looking forward to see and to see So yeon`s pictures. And I am glad that So yeon is on the spotlight these days, even if I hate her drama.

I have not watched yet the scenes from ep 3. The articles were more than enough. I am behind watching the translated episode of Master in the House to see So yeon. I hope I will watch it this weekend.

• Like 1

Drawings

d61fad07a44cba2b1fcf348b8ce1bea32109af45

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLzFuz4HyXN/

38d590c94d75035e7b4b99caa98e0290c6cdeebd

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLzXs6wl0Fo/

Lee Sang Woo uploaded a picture on his Instagram from penthouse 2 set, showing support for his wife Kim So yeon.

So yeon responded with emoticons.

9addcfaa0a295f5673705a4e459159fef9266213

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLzHjtJhm22/

• Like 1

Han Yoon Chul (Yoon Jong-hoon) provokes after kissing Cheon Seo Jin ( Kim So-yeon).

b8accc7b072aac99d9b4f483dff91084a7339503

34e0210886e01d2d030fd586890c45cfdf00020b

When Cheon Seo-jin heard the sound of Joo Dan-tae coming into the room, Ha Yun-cheol was urgently hidden in a built-in cabinet. Cheon Seo-jin showed anxiety when Ju Dan-tae went to the built-in cabinet with Ha Yoon-cheol. Joo Dan-tae said, "I prepared a dress," and opened the built-in cabinet wide. Ha Yun-cheol hid himself through his clothes. Seojin Chun said, "I am worried about her mother when she contacted her that her body is not good." Ju Dan-tae worried, "So you're nervous. You're trembling right now." Ha Yun-cheol was hiding in a built-in cabinet and staring at the figure through his dress. Cheon Seo-jin left Ju Dan-tae and returned to the hotel where Ha Yun-cheol is. Seo-jin Cheon said, "What's your intention. I was curious about why you came back." "Do you still have a heart for me. So, are you putting Oh Yoon-hee and her daughter to stimulate me? Do you think that I will throw away everything I have and return to you? "I asked. Ha Yoon-cheol said, "It would be fun if I were playing to have you. But I love Yun-hee. I think I'm very happy that I came back. I thought I was happy with Ju Dan-tae, but it doesn't seem like that." . Ha Yun-cheol got closer to Cheon Seo-jin. Ha Yun-cheol said, “I wanted to check if it was our mistake in New York. In the end, I confirmed that it was a mistake.” Following that, Ha Yun-cheol said, “What is certain is that I don't have you in my heart.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/02/27/72P37N77W3SHTEUEGS4LD7DEZY/

16 hours ago, larus said:

I am glad that I am not alone in this matter. When did you stop watching? I stopped watching the whole episode at ep 4 last season. I am still watching So yeon`s scenes and unfortunately I can get a glimpse of what is going on (more than I want it). I can`t help but to notice how ridiculous everything is. The plot, the characters. Everything is exagerating to a point that it doesn`t make any sense.  Facepalm. I can say so much about it but I had tried to ignore everything. 

Yes, the fashion is very good and it is what I am looking forward to see and to see So yeon`s pictures. And I am glad that So yeon is on the spotlight these days, even if I hate her drama.

I have not watched yet the scenes from ep 3. The articles were more than enough. I am behind watching the translated episode of Master in the House to see So yeon. I hope I will watch it this weekend.

I stopped watching after the second episode from last season... Haha I think we have similar tastes in dramas. This is too over the top for me, too much screaming... But I love that Soyeon is in the spotlight more. And it seems like her fanpage is getting a lot of attention lately too. 

Glad to see you here as always. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bananacad said:

I stopped watching after the second episode from last season... Haha I think we have similar tastes in dramas. This is too over the top for me, too much screaming... But I love that Soyeon is in the spotlight more. And it seems like her fanpage is getting a lot of attention lately too. 

You have lasted less than me. :lol: I tried to ignore the nonsense plot of this genre but I failed. There are so many WTH moments. I watched some scenes of other Kim Sun Ok`s famous dramas  after I read about the casting news and I totally hated her writing style. I prepared myself mentally for almost a year. I thought I will watch any drama of So yeon no matter the genre but no... while I can watch her scenes, I realised that I can not ignore the plot if I have to watch all the drama. I believe So yeon has the most intense and interesting character to play in the drama (maybe I am biased). She has some moments but the genre did not give Seo Jin a chance to evolve and show layers. Everything became so repetitive. And there is another season of the same?. Facepalm.

I really want to hear about other project of So Yeon. Not many kdramas meet my expectation lately but I still hope to see her in a good, serious drama.

11 hours ago, bananacad said:

Glad to see you here as always. 

I am glad to see you too.:selfie2:

• LOL 1