Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

• 5 weeks later...
Guest blooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

This thread is so dead! ): So I decided to post a picture of my cousin and So Yeon Unnie. They're good friends, they met when my cousin used to act so yea.

unnie2tv1.jpg

My cousins on the left. This picture is pretty old, from June 2006

Guest teardrop

dats sooo kool!!!

i'm reallie like her!!

wasn't she in a drama called "sarang hae sarang hae" ? dats looong tym ago tho.

she was also in "yesterday" rite?

i liked her in "all abt eve", most of her dramas i liked even "human market"

but her recent one "autumn fall" ?...wish she had a better role., i watched it all da way tho. hehe

hope she makes a successful comeback!!

Guest valenti

This thread is so dead! ): So I decided to post a picture of my cousin and So Yeon Unnie. They're good friends, they met when my cousin used to act so yea.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4361/unnie2tv1.jpg

My cousins on the left. This picture is pretty old, from June 2006

i thought the girl in the left was Jeong Ryeo Won :D

Kim So Yeon still looks stunning & hopefully she could have another korean drama this year :D

• 2 months later...

Why didn't you like Autumn Shower? It's a good melodrama. Both KSY and JRW 're leading roles. Al though she 's in coma in 2 or 3 episodes but she 's still the lead. Don't be disappointed if you love her. Her acting 's better than JRW because she had at least 8 years in this industry while JRW 's the new comer. I think audiences nowadays don't like melodramas but I myself still watch them if I like the casts. Some lovely pictures of this tearjerker drama.

03ki6.jpg

05vy3.jpg

photo_173_1_1_no_1_1.jpg

2004529465335063928_rs.jpg

07vy8.jpg

2004645596033908691_rs.jpg

• 1 month later...

Kim So-yeon's interview in Arirang's Showbiz Extra

star01107.gif

star0297.gif

Kim So-yeon

There is an actress who made her debut 14 years ago, but always looks fresh-faced and angelic.

Today's STAR FOCUS sits down one-on-one with Kim So-yeon, an actress whose beauty and talent have never failed to mesmerize audiences.

Following last year, Kim So-yeon has been once again invited to the Pusan International Film Festival. This time she'll be introducing her short film "The Pictures" to the world.

"The Pictures," which has been invited to this year's Wide Angle section of the festival, is a heartwarming film.

This 20 minute film portrays the friendship between a beautiful photographer and a young village boy who is secretly devoted to painting.

Having made her debut as a child actress, she quickly rose to stardom.

She was still a teenager when she was cast as the lead in the 1997 film "Change." However, she delivered such a mature performance in the film that she became an instant household name in Korea.

She also received a lot of acclaim from audiences for her first villain role in "All About Eve." In this regard, she says that she was able to realize her dream of being recognized as a talented actress.

Kim So-yeon is an actress who exudes both innocence and confidence.

Although she usually looks like a person as sweet and cheerful as a romance comics' heroine, the 26 year-old actress sometimes looks rather like a cold-hearted person due to her elegant appearance.

She also starred in the renowned director Hark Tsui's film "Seven Swords," which were jointly produced by Korea, Japan and China.

Thanks to the film, which were selected as the opening film of the 62nd Venice International Film Festival, Kim was able to stand shoulder to shoulder with international stars.

However, she has not appeared in any major production since she starred in the 2005 TV drama "Autumn Shower."

Hence, a great many fans have long been awaiting Kim So-yeon's comeback.

By the way, we asked Kim So-yeon, who has now reached her golden age to marry, whether she was planning to tie the knot with someone?

Although Kim So-yeon has lived almost half of her life as an actress, her passion for acting has not faded away. In fact, she has always had a burning ambition to become a greater actress.

Although Kim So-yeon has had a long break, she has relentlessly prepared to make another great leap forward. She is at the moment reviewing several film and drama scripts to decide her upcoming work. We will look forward to seeing her great performances more often in the near future.

src:

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv2/Showbiz_StarF...mp;sys_lang=Eng

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Happy_Day

dats sooo kool!!!

i'm reallie like her!!

wasn't she in a drama called "sarang hae sarang hae" ? dats looong tym ago tho.

she was also in "yesterday" rite?

i liked her in "all abt eve", most of her dramas i liked even "human market"

but her recent one "autumn fall" ?...wish she had a better role., i watched it all da way tho. hehe

hope she makes a successful comeback!!

OMG someone else who remembers her in saranghae saranhae. Wasn't that the one where she played a girl who who had a mental problem?

Anyway, she was also in Uhmaya Noonaya (Mother or sister) with GoSoo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...