Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Watch: “The Penthouse 3” Cast Explodes With Amazing Chemistry On Drama Set

Jun 8, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s “The Penthouse 3” shared a new making-of video!

SBS’s “The Penthouse 3” shared a new making-of video!

“The Penthouse” is a suspense revenge drama series about the ambitions and greed surrounding property and child education. The third season picks up where the second season left off with the Hera Palace villains in prison.

The video starts off with Kim So Yeon, Shin Eun Kyung, and Yoon Joo Hee filming with Jung Young Joo, who plays their cellmate who is at the top of the pyramid. Their rehearsal is filled with discussions, and they pour all their energy into making the scene realistic and interesting. Jung Young Joo, who has starred in various musicals, stunned everyone on the set with her powerful vocals, and she commented, “I never knew I’d sing this song in prison.”

the-penthouse1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473569wpp/watch-the-penthouse-3-cast-explodes-with-amazing-chemistry-on-drama-set

• Like 1

“The Penthouse 3” Tops Most Buzzworthy Drama List In 1st Week On Air + Park Bo Young Tops Actor Rankings

8004df1b326e4de08c47248fa7364bc5.jpeg?s=

Jun 8, 2021
by E. Cha

SBS’s “The Penthouse 3” has soared to the top of this week’s rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas!

In its first week on air, “The Penthouse 3” topped Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

Not only did “The Penthouse 3” take No. 1 on the list of most buzzworthy dramas for the first week of June, but its stars also claimed multiple spots on the list of most buzzworthy drama cast members. Lee Ji Ah ranked No. 3 for the week, while Kim So Yeon came in at No. 6 and Uhm Ki Joon at No 8.

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Park Bo Young (“Doom at Your Service”)
  2. Girl’s Day’s Hyeri (“My Roommate Is a Gumiho”)
  3. Lee Ji Ah (“The Penthouse 3”)
  4. Jang Ki Yong (“My Roommate Is a Gumiho”)
  5. Seo In Guk (“Doom at Your Service”)
  6. Kim So Yeon (“The Penthouse 3”)
  7. Lee Bo Young (“Mine”)
  8. Uhm Ki Joon (“The Penthouse 3”)
  9. Lee Do Hyun (“Youth of May”)
  10. Lee Hyun Wook (“Mine”)

Most-Buzzworthy-Drama-Actors1.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473660wpp/the-penthouse-3-tops-most-buzzworthy-drama-list-in-1st-week-on-air-park-bo-young-tops-actor-rankings

• Like 1

Kim So yeon, Eugene and Lee Ji ah promoting the drama for Kokowa

They say one of their famous line.

June 9

Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary

optimize

• Like 2

Stills from behind the scene

So yeon filming the cliff fall on Penthouse 3

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd35eacb3da960&no=2

sbsdrama official `s comment

Our Seojin is safe

The behind-the-scenes cut that was intense from the first episode ending

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP7H2lwrMY7/

The scene did not have any logic and it was the way of writer to create more conflict but if you get away the logic from the equation, it was intense. I thought they filmed at the studio, with the green screen. It was hard scene for So yeon. Good job, Sso!

• Like 1

Was Seojin Cheon a Pokeball fanatic? Kim So-yeon reveals her sisters (portraits) that even resemble eyelashes for the first time! by W Korea

I enjoyed watching even without subtitles. I see that they will provide Engsubtitles later. i can`t wait to understand what she is saying.

It is intertesting how she is talking about herself using drawings. :D Did she draw her sisters?

Drawing interview with KimSoyeon on W Korea Youtube.

Drama <Penthouse> Season 3 and Kim So-yeon's gorgeous summer! Listen to her daily life full of reversal charm. Lee Sang-woo, a 'best friend' who watches mukbang, acknowledged the secret of stir-frying pork, episodes of the 'real sisters' sisters, and even the desire (!) to have a pool table in my house someday as a pokeball maniac. Sometimes the innocent + cute Cheon Seo-jin can only be seen in W. Check out the full version on W YouTube now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP-jl0qgK_B/

‘Year-round Live’ Rare Villain 1st Place Kim So-yeon… ‘Chun Seo-jin’s Return with a Decision’

Kim So-yeon appeared in the ‘Woman Who Runs the Chart’ corner in ‘All Year Live’.

image_readtop_2021_568014_16234139384678

On KBS2's 'Year-round Live' broadcast on the 11th, the 'The Woman Who Runs the Chart' corner got on the air. The main character of this corner today was Kim So-yeon. Kim So-yeon took the long-awaited first place and caught her attention.

she revealed that it was her first villain role in 20 years since 'All About Eve'. But she caught her eye when a lot of people said she "did a lot of villains".

Kim So-yeon made her goosebumps by showing her how she squeezed her tears even in the face of her father's death, and how she did everything for her children. She especially loved the scene where she chews a SIM chip to destroy evidence.

(Google translate)

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/06/568014/

Spoiler

Year-round Live' Kim So-yeon, Kim Seo-hyung → Lee Yu-ri wins and takes first place as a rare villain! "As expected, Seojin Cheon!"

http://file.osen.co.kr/article/2021/06/11/202106112118773874_60c3551f32d1e.jpg

Kim So-yeon ranked first as a rare villain. On KBS2TV's 'Year-round Live' broadcast on the 11th, Kim So-yeon ranked first as the rare villain of 'The Woman Who Runs the Chart'.

Kim So-yeon took the long-awaited first place. Kim So-yeon said, "It's the second time I've played a villain after 'All About Eve', but I think a lot of people have done a lot of villains.

Through her drama 'Penthouse', Kim So-yeon committed her depravity by ignoring her evil deeds and even the death of her father. In particular, she showed that Kim So-yeon showed her childish love, and she showed her acting by chewing her SIM chip to hide her evil deeds.

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=9438501

bb48e2e4-78ab-476c-a945-960d315a9f0d.jpg

https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_202106112133017050

Lee Sang-woo "I turn my head when my wife Kim So-yeon and Um Ki-jun kiss scene"

image_readtop_2021_568463_16234601254678

'Tikita CAR' Lee Sang-woo shared an anecdote related to Kim So-yeon's kiss scene.

On SBS 'Tikita CAR' (hereinafter 'Tiki Taka'), which will be broadcast at 11:05 pm on the 13th, Lee Sang-woo appeared and released a behind-the-scenes story about his wife Kim So-yeon's 'penthouse' syndrome.

On this day, Lee Sang-woo showed off his love for 'Steamed Wife', saying, "I leave out the schedule on the day 'Penthouse' airs." Lee Sang-woo's wife Kim So-yeon appeared in 'Penthouse' and recorded her all-time high ratings.

Then, Lee Sang-woo said, "I turn my head when I watch 'Penthouse' and whenever there is a kiss scene between So-yeon Kim and Ki-joon Um," he made the MCs laugh. When the MCs asked, "Do you really need to turn your head?", Lee Sang-woo said that he had a unique reason for it, and laughed.

In addition, Lee Sang-woo revealed the behind-the-scenes appearance of a cameo appearance in 'Penthouse'. Lee Sang-woo made a surprise appearance as a reporter in 'Penthouse' and caused a hot topic with a two-shot with his wife Kim So-yeon. Regarding this, Lee Sang-woo surprised everyone by confessing, "Even though I'm a real husband, the scene was awkward." Curious about what actually happened at the scene.

On the other hand, Lee Sang-woo also conveys the reactions of the people around him to the 'penthouse' syndrome. Because of Kim So-yeon's realistic acting in 'Penthouse', acquaintances were worried about Lee Sang-woo saying, "Isn't it scary?" Regarding this, Lee Sang-woo stimulates curiosity by confessing, "I've actually seen all of Kim So-yeon's expressions in the drama."

'Tiki Taka' is a new concept driving music talk show that takes place inside a moving car. 'Tiki Taka', where you can meet Lee Sang-woo's 8-dimensional talk and steamed married woman world, will be broadcast at 11:05 pm on the same day.

(Google translation)

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4337136