Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

So yeon`s fans (or a fan) sent to JWide company snacks and drinks to celebrate her award. NICE!

5da63f2e09acacece5309e130656b09c701b93f8

c000bda83cefad7ca31d57594f60c40027edf5a7

Spoiler

a8f870df6dbfce23afe8e0fc624d8fbfac624ad1

Actress Soyeon Kim's 57th Baeksang Arts Awards Congratulations on winning the Women's Best Actor Award Fans sent snacks

Sweet Cookie and Cool Drink .I will enjoy it! Thank you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPFYJMZNHJO/

more

569923967978a3e533dd5565580a4d1dca5cb7b2

Spoiler

33aa5d929cca254a2cbeaaffe13b6f968cf07c44

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPF5csHtCZD/

So yeon`s pictorial with the Joseph and Stacey bags will apear in June in W Korea.

8871a82e9aea0c38eabb9e34399ca009905d78c4

I hope there are more than 2 pictures. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPGM5ootgmB/

The Celebs who will appear in W Korea in June

Kim Sun-ho, Son Ye-jin, Kim So-yeon, Yujin, Nana, Monsta X Minhyuk, Seventeen Minkyu & Wonwoo, Na Inwoo, The Volunteers

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPGCwxsgUGJ/

• Like 1

Kim So yeon is the new model for Bonitaga.

Nice. Loved to see So Yeon in a new advertisement. I love to see her in yellow. I see her with some shopping bags. What brand it is?

be91882778e49a89eb0a797d11a9217a708e07a6

e39bc26128dd3108b8c1accc48ab4b24a6a3d9e2

9fa91646d2e05da1f013729f1f83984922207496

Spoiler

b5cf3650f6d61a25d1dd1253153d7e63d6285d80

8 minutes ago, Nyein Chan said:

I wish we had a pic of Lee Joon GI and So Yeon at baeksang awards. They both attended, and are nominees, and both starred together in two weeks.

It would have been nice. They were in the same agency for a while as well. I am sure they say hello when they met. :D

• Like 2

So yeon was mentioned/ will be mentioned in the variety show King of golf where her husband is one of the members. So yeon and Sang Woo are helping and cheering each other all the tim,e. So cute!

Today is the king of golf' first room on the 24th Lee Sang-woo, ♥ Kim So-yeon cheered and became a prospect

optimize

Today's Golf King' confirmed its first broadcast on Monday, the 24th, and announced'Monday Disease Breaking Entertainment'. Among them, actor Lee Sang-woo is attracting attention by becoming a golf promising player in the support of his wife Kim So-yeon.

Soon Lee Sang-woo surprised everyone by showing his great reversal ability to become everyone's ace with just one swing. The members talked to Lee Sang-woo, who is not a beginner in golf, and showed a pro-level reversal aspect, and raised suspicion, "Are you acting like you can't play golf?"

Lee Sang-woo's wife, Kim So-yeon, is also sending her worrying support to her husband, who is struggling to say, "I want to do well for her team," even while she is busy filming her drama. Lee Sang-woo, who is exploding his extraordinary enthusiasm for golf, plans to drop a unique charm that has not been seen before through'Golf King'.

(Google translation)

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4312392

• Like 1

Drawings

I think this is inspired by the last episode of her vlog, when she enjoyed a time under the blossom trees.

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd35eacb3da960&no=2

Spoiler

CheonSeo Jin drawing again

b550ff0002d8cd1c723e2d9326ee5164c72bb50f

Pictures from the Bonitaga advertisement. I still don`t know what is Bonitaga. Is like how she was the model for Galleria Duty free? Is a retail brand?

So elegant in the silver dress.

90a693b4f19dc68bc30392ac159374951dab10bb

e8f21f340274b798cc89f779b870791f681c2d2f

Zhang Yuan "Penthouse is popular in China, I want to contribute to Korea-China cultural exchange"

PS21052300526.jpg

Jang Yuan (pictured), a Chinese broadcaster who made his name known in Korea through an “abnormal meeting,” said this when he met with E-Daily at the Korean Cultural Center in Beijing on the 21st. Having been active in Korea and China, he returned to Korea to appear on Chinese broadcasts during the Lunar New Year (Chinese New Year) this year. He conducted an interview in fluent Korean and took pictures with Chinese fans who recognized him during the interview.

Zhang Yuan said he would like to contribute to exchanges between Korea and China, marking the 30th anniversary of diplomatic relations next year. He said, “Since last year, Korean and Chinese entertainers have been preparing songs for Korean and Chinese entertainers to sing together.”

He said, “The drama penthouse is very popular in China,” and “the contents that imitate Kim So-yeon, the main character in The Wooin (Chinese domestic TikTok), are also increasing.”

He also pointed out a short relationship with Kim So-yeon. “Previously, Kim So-yeon came out as a guest for Abnormal Summit, and the filming atmosphere was the most favorable throughout all the filming.” “Kim So-yeon said that her ideal type was me, but she married actor Lee Sang-woo. He said, “If Kim So-yeon works in China, she will be very popular,” he said. “If she has any plans to work in China, she will do it together.” He also suggested (?) officially.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01948326629051872&mediaCodeNo=257&OutLnkChk=Y

He looked familiar in the picture. I remember him. So yeon was in one episode at JTBC television program named Abnormal Summit, just before she appeared in JTBC drama Falling for Innocence/ Beating Again. She was asked to name her ideal type man from the members of the program and So yeon named Zhang Yuan, the Chinese member. :D

I am glad to hear that he wants to work with her one day.

• Like 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

Video from the script reading of season 3.

Seo Jin is shouting and spitting again? Geez. I am happy that it is the last season.

They had fun at the script reading. If they are singing happy birthday song to Uhm Ki Joon, then the script reading took place on April 22. Or they are singing for Dan Tae? :D

So yeon`s cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPScNztDNrj/

Translation of Lee Ji Ah, Kim So Yeon and Eugene message.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPSksHSn8zY/

• Like 1

Watch: “The Penthouse” Cast Excitedly Reunites For Season 3 Script Reading

0f7872144652434181a12ebdf7b8967b.jpeg?s=

May 26, 2021
by S. Cho

SBS has unveiled a behind-the-scenes clip from the script reading for the third and final season of “The Penthouse“!

Lee Ji Ah shares, “We did our Season 3 script reading today, and it’s been really fun. Please look forward to it. Thank you!” Kim So Yeon comments, “We met again after a bit of a break, but it’s so great seeing everyone for the first time in a while. When I read the script at home, it was so shocking, thrilling, and fun, but my expectations are even higher now that I’ve heard it read out loud in the actual voices. Please look forward to it lots, and I will work hard too.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1471396wpp/watch-the-penthouse-cast-excitedly-reunites-for-season-3-script-reading

Teaser video for Penthouse 3 was released. So yeon appears a little.

Someone translated the teaser

source

Watch: “The Penthouse 3” Promises More Blood And Evil Schemes In Intense 1st Teaser

c8c2e592f39d4b3d9f9fc7baf64f611b.jpeg?s=

May 27, 2021
by U. Kim

SBS has released the first teaser for the highly-anticipated third season of “The Penthouse“!

Spoilers

The video begins with a car exploding loudly and Shim Soo Ryun (Lee Ji Ah) narrating, “Logan has died.” She goes to to a place honoring the memory of Logan Lee (Park Eun Suk) and reveals, “There was definitely someone there,” as Joo Dan Te laughs maniacally in the background. Joo Tan Te (Uhm Ki Joon) appears and says, “I’ve missed you, Shim Soo Ryun,” and Joo Seok Hoon (Kim Young Dae) tells Bae Ro Na (Kim Hyun Soo), “We’ll never be separated again.”

The new character Baek Joon Gi (On Joo Wan) is identified as the person who came to Korea with Logan Lee, and Chun Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon) states in a voiceover, “Oh Yoon Hee [Eugene] couldn’t be secretly communicating with Joo Dan Te, could she? Beware of that woman.” Joo Dan Te is seen angrily stabbing someone as he shares, “Shim Soo Ryun will die,” and Chun Seo Jin coyly says, “As expected of Joo Dan Te.” Yoo Dong Pil (Park Ho San) also looks like he’s up to no good, and Shim Soo Ryun pushes someone off a cliff as she states in the voiceover, “I’ll take them on any time. I’ll take their life.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1471641wpp/watch-the-penthouse-3-promises-more-blood-and-evil-schemes-in-intense-1st-teaser

• Like 1

Promo. The three female leads of Penthouse in character.

Seo Jin is like in the first season. I don`t care if she will bring hell to everybody. But I wish she won`t scream as much and did not say the name of Oh Yoon hee anymore.