Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Soyeon uploaded a few pictures on her Instagram .

It seems that she will have another pictorial with a fashion accessories brand, Joseph and Stacey. I can`t wait to see the official pictures on the magazine.

:fullofhearts:

f1df423015e920ad3634f8c19ec203795773f670

29a41a8d6073ecec61bb887123012c35d4cddf81

bf74fcaa1eca0c200d2ceeee4274d7144a8a5aec

https://www.instagram.com/p/COsCGgDtN7d/

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=36226&page=1

Acttress Kim So-yeon released a charismatic pictorial.

Kim So-yeon posted several photos on her personal Instagram today on the 10th of hers without comment.

In the photo, Kim So-yeon looks like taking a pictorial. Kim So-yeon added her chic by wearing her black leather jacket with her black top and bottom. Netizens' attention was focused on the charisma that surpassed the role of Cheon Seo-jin in the drama'Penthouse'.

However, in the last picture due to reversal, a smile appears in the face of Kim So-yeon smiling brightly after receiving a balloon and cake. Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon has a busy life even after the end of season 2 of the drama'Penthouse', and through the YouTube lifestyle channel'Monotube', she said, "The role of Seojin Cheon is loved more than I thought, and I am experiencing harmony in my life" He also conveyed a thrilling impression.

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=9340886

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Loved the vlog. It was a lot of fun and very soothing to watch.

I don't think i agree with the article posted.
"Image Consultant Explains Why “Penthouse” Star Kim So Yeon Looks Most Attractive As A Villain"

DA3wnN2DLw9r8HTQb-P3_UTW0usCOq4mGAfqxZRY

It mostly feels like the usual obsession with physiognomie and typecast. I dont even think it's coherent in its logic.

They take Song Hye-kyo as an example but a lot of her roles actually were always a little distant and cold.

Or when you think of Han So-Hee. Who was also one of the recent impactful female villains. Also with this kind of untouchable vibe and beauty to her. Then you see her in one of those recent video clips that went viral and she radiates a completely different charme. 

Spoiler

As for Kim So-yeon i've never understood the "she has the looks to play a villain" either. I've actually always thought of her with a soft and warm vibe (and personally think looks better on her). Maybe because I Need Romance 3 was the first drama i've watched with her.

MLCgAxQ.jpg

cfc1y0u.jpg

ropil07-00011-e1395156165633.jpg?crop

I think it just comes down to styling, makeup and the acting performance.

And i really disliked her makeup in Penthouse Season 1. Thankfully it got a lot better in Season 2.

Especially in scenes like this with a natural look. C0VjsBj.png

gPcMKyG.png

bIokt74.png

But the normal one as well. So pretty.

AMqgI4d.png

E0NRhGX.png

onbzFdP.png

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

19 hours ago, Fabbo said:

It mostly feels like the usual obsession with physiognomie and typecast.

It is true that they usual tend to typecast. I agree partially with the article. She has an urban, chic vibe and the looks good when she plays strong women but she can portray the vulnerability well too. There is a difference on perception and how she is in reality. It is a pity that they tend to give an actor/actress the job about the fixed image. I want diversity even in pictorials.

I like how they use the "Candy" So yeon in Elle pictorial in 2013. It is one of the few pictorials where she smiles. I wish they use more the other facets of her personality.

4nGVCco.jpg?1

I like that So yeon choses very well her roles. There was diversity in her roles so far. She is a beautiful woman and not matter how she appears on screen (if she plays a plain or sophisticated women).  She is beautiful even without make up.

I don`t care much about the hair or make up in a drama. The writing and the plot is my number one concern. I wanted to say something about Penthopuse but I refrained myself.

Speaking of make up and I Need Romance 3. I did not like all the time the make up in the first half of the series (but I have not  really cared:D) but it was interesting when I found out that her mother spoke about it too. Her mother noticed that she did the make up herself and that the make up chanced for the better later when a profesionist did it for her.

My first So yeon drama was Prosecutor Princess and then Iris. I watched both one after the other.

Funny is that I watched her in the drama where the genre is my least favorite. I could sensed the real So Yeon behind Ma Hye Ri role. Sometime I have a good sixth sense. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

A short video of Kim So yeon shooting for Penthouse 3

She is reading the script.

a28c444c00aafb33234aa7f260710c84a71217b6

https://www.instagram.com/p/COxy6EYtj4f/

Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon's A Day in the Life of an Intern at ALLFORYOU. English Subs.
Episode 2.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COwL0KgHDyT/

All for You ep 3 with Kim so yeon and Lee sang woo as interns. I have not found it on  You Tube yet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COxS2AdD3CY/

• Like 1

All for You ep 3 with Kim So- yeon and Lee Sang Woo.

You tube video

I read that Kim So yeon will be present today at Baeksang Arts Awards. I can`t wait to see So yeon in an elegant dress. The color of the dress? Black or white. :lol: But I will love it if it will be other color.

• Like 1

Kim So-yeon'Cheon Seo-jin's Awards Ceremony Outing'

0d18d9b61a289d78410371cb0ebd3a4ce815ac00

Actor Kim So-yeon is posing at the '57th Baeksang Arts Awards' red carpet event held at Kintex, Ilsan, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do on the afternoon of the 13th.

The 57th Baeksang Arts Awards, the nation's best comprehensive art awards ceremony covering TV, film, and theater, will be broadcast simultaneously at JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4 from 9 pm and will be broadcast live globally on TikTok. This awards ceremony, held by Shin Dong-yeop and Suzy, will be held without spectators considering the situation of Corona 19 following last year.

https://news.joins.com/article/24056889?cloc=rss-news-total_list

E1Q2DlgUYAMkwDG?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Kim So-yeon'Luxury Penthouse Fashion'

2021051320180167489_1.jpg

E1Q16v7UcAEKakg?format=jpg&name=medium

The title made me smile. Yes, it is true. So yeon wore a spectacular diva dress like Cheon Seo Jin would wear. I was thinking that I wanted to see So yeon in a similar dress like she wore in Penthouse (the blue or green dress). It is indeed similar but it is black. I like the selection of her dress. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COz60U3DOFu/

Fashion

PRONOVIAS tourmaline one-shoulder dress in black ($1,875)

bc55572cd71fc28dfc9a7207ebbd13d6c65069a0

https://www.instagram.com/p/COz6mO3LP-J/

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

You tube video of her arrival on the red carpet.

Spoiler

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cec8ef

MY3jv_.gif

c-ACw9.gif

I can`t say that I saw all the dresses but from what I saw so far, So yeon wore the best dress on the event (in my opinion).

• Like 2

The microphone was too high for her?:D

Congratulation to So yeon! :fullofhearts:

3 hours ago, agenth said:

Congrats to this queen, and @larus for you a splash of color

:lol: Yes, it is a color but I prefer an ellegant red dress.

• Blob 1

Kim So Yeon did not have an easy journey and there were times when she has to wait for opportunities and offers which were few and far in between for her but still she persevered and worked hard with every opportunity that she got. This recognition is long in coming but so well deserved. So happy for her. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

The four Best actor/actress winners(drama and film) in one picture.

E1R-6XQVUAMnOoX?format=png&name=small

Spoiler

The interview on the red carpet

Spoiler

You Tube video with red carpet interview

E1SIXbvVkAEtyvs?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

So yeon and Uhm Ki Joon at Baeksang Arts Award

Nice for Ki Joon to congratulate her after they mentioned her name as the winner.

E1R9HqjVUAMxNef?format=jpg&name=small

She's thankful to Writer Kim Sun Ok, the #Penthouse director, other Penthouse co-stars, her personal staff, her fans & his husband #LeeSangWoo for the award.  She also mentioned how she & all her other co-stars worked hard for the drama & hope that people would look forward for #Penthouse3 like people anticipated for #Penthouse & #Penthouse2

translation source

• Like 3