Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

EVENT Alert!: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

chingus, the gossip lovers EO are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds 

:hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

--- 

Kim So-Yeon’s Fashion As Cheon Seo-Jin In K-Drama ‘Penthouse 2’ Episodes 9-13

Penthouse 2 Fashion - Kim So-Yeon - Episodes 9-13

One thing we can never forget about ‘Penthouse 2’ is Kim So-Yeon’s fancy fashion sense! Today, we want you to please your eyes with all the looks she pulled off in episodes 9-13.

Look #1

Let’s kick off with So-Yeon’s signature color: black! She looked super elegant in avouavou’s tweed tailored jacket and tweed pencil skirt. She combined those with a black Serpenti diamond blast crossbody bag from BVLGARI and a pair of fancy pumps from RACHEL COX.

https://cdn.inkistyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Penthouse-2-Kdrama-Fashion-Kim-So-Yeon-Episode-9-1-2.jpg

Look #2

To finish off her all-black look, the elegant young lady opted for a large Soho quilted shoulder bag from Michael Kors.

Penthouse-2-Kdrama-Fashion-Kim-So-Yeon-E

Look #3

So-Yeon finally decided to add a pop of color to her black outfits, and she did that using this gorgeous tiger-print slip skirt from  Alice+Olivia.

Spoiler

Look #4

THE IZZAT COLLECTION’s belted pleated knit dress alone is stunning, but when So-Yeon glammed it up with ENGBROX’s merry pearl hoop earrings, the result was perfection!

Spoiler

Look #5

Whether it’s when Soyeon wore STUDIO TOMBOY’s crepe coat on its own or when she layered it up with Alex Perry’s Davis flared gown, her charm and beauty in this outfit were unforgettable. 

Spoiler

Look #6

No human being can look as majestic and sophisticated as she does, but if we’re going to try, let’s start by wearing this A-line dress from BAU by Bride And You.

Spoiler

Look #7

In episode 11, So-Yeon pulled off a stunning look that featured LEHHO’s satin pleated dress, SCHUTZ’s Rebecca black heels, and HEI‘s earrings.

Spoiler

Look #8

This might be our first time seeing her in bright blue, and we’re totally digging it! For this look, she paired a beautiful ruffled stretch-knit dress from STELLA MCCARTNEY with a sparkly pair of earrings from ENGBROX.

Spoiler

more https://inkistyle.com/kim-so-yeon-penthouse-2-episodes-9-13-kdrama-fashion/

• Like 1

Watch: “The Penthouse 2” Cast Explodes With Witty Ideas And Ad-Libs Behind The Scenes

a3def481a8f04103b86b5d59fb08b764.jpeg?s=

Apr 21, 2021
by S. Nam

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” released a hilarious new making-of video with the actors getting creative on set!

When Bong Tae Gyu has to take a selfie with Kim So Yeon, he suggests hilarious ideas such as only including half of his face to focus the picture on Kim So Yeon. Uhm Ki Joon asks if he’ll also be in the picture, and after the director replies that he won’t be, Uhm Ki Joon even offers to take the picture for them. Afterwards, Bong Tae Gyu pretends to read the comments on his Instagram as he ad-libs, “They say she’s a thief.” On the second take, Bong Tae Gyu ad-libs, “There’s a good comment too. ‘Unnie, you’re pretty.'”

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1465217wpp/watch-the-penthouse-2-cast-explodes-with-witty-ideas-and-ad-libs-behind-the-scenes

• Like 1

Actress Kim So-yeon released her elegant commercial shooting shot.

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cec81f

Kim So-yeon posted a picture and video of her cosmetics commercial on her own Instagram on her 21st April, along with a :heart:  (heart) emoticon.

In her photo, Kim So-yeon maximizes her elegance with a dress that reveals her shoulders and a professional pose. She especially added her goddess beauty to her translucent skin.

Netizens continued to admiring comments such as "This is a K class actress", "Her beauty is amazing", and "She is a goddess."

http://www.sportsworldi.com/newsView/20210421513057

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN6ft8vBpSM/

• Like 2

Kim So Yeon will have a vlog on You Tube? I read that it will be released at the end of this month (April 30). WOW. I have not expected that. GREAT! I see that the vlog will be on MonoYube page and it has other videoes of other artists and we`ll have subtitles. I can`t wait.

Teaser

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Great… Kim So-yeon enters Penthouse 3, appears in unexpected places”

img_20210423181643_6da2a287.webp

Actress Kim So-yeon loved for the role of Penthouse Cheon Seo-jin posted on YouTube Monotube.

On the 23rd April, a teaser video for Kim So-yeon Vlog'Kim So-yeon World' was uploaded on YouTube'Monotube'. In the released video, Soyeon Kim directly touched the camera and shared her daily life. Kim So-yeon made a video call with her husband Lee Sang-woo and made a conversation over the phone. She also cooked her own. She shared food with Lee Sang-woo and showed them enjoying a date.

In particular, she caught the attention as a wife with an atmosphere 180 degrees opposite to the appearance of her villain “Cheon Seojin,” who showed her intense visuals in the SBS drama “Penthouse”. Kim So-yeon played the role of Seo-jin Cheon in her SBS drama “Penthouse,” and received a lot of love from her viewers. 'Penthouse 3', which started reading the script on the 22nd, is known to have been scripted up to 3 times and is scheduled to be broadcast in June. 'Kim Soyeon World' is released every Friday at 4pm.

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/642091

• Like 1

From what I saw, the vlog at Monotube has 4 episodes for each artist. The good news is that they provide English subtitles.

Now we know that she was filming the vlog and not another variety show. I think she wears here the same suit. It will be one of her vlog episodes.

r4d9AV.gif

• Like 1

I can't wait for the vlog! This coke as such a pleasant surprise. Has made my day too. The day the first episode is released is my birthday, this is such a nice present for me! 

Wish everyone else here is doing well and in good health! 

• Like 1