Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

So Yeon uploaded two pictures on her Instagram,with the hashtag #Companion lottery

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cec81f

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cec81f

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNkAPSAho5R/

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=36152&page=1

Actress Soyeon Kim boasted a beautiful smile.

BQJ4AAXBVBEL2IOUWOSFB3SRE4.jpg

Kim So-yeon left her photo on her own SNS on the 12th, along with her "Companion Lottery". She released her selfie with a bright smile with a paper that says Kim So-yeon is a lottery ticket she accompanies. In her public photos, she shines with Kim So-yeon's shining beauty.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/04/12/SLHEEAH5YQONE4YYN3BW5YNUQY/

• Like 2

Kim So-yeon, a warm smile of the spring goddess "during filming"

2021041411133670987_1.jpg

2021041411133670987_2.jpg

ActressKim So-yeon has transformed into a warm goddess of spring. Kim So-yeon released two photos on her own Instagram on her 14th April, along with her "During her filming" post.

The published photo was taken by Kim So-yeon during her commercial shooting, showing that she is enjoying the spring energy with a bright smile. Cheon Seo-jin's coolness in the SBS drama'Penthouse' is captivating the eyes of viewers with a warm look.

Netizens showed reactions such as "You're so pretty", "What are you shooting?", and "You're gorgeous". Actress Cha Ye-ryeon showed off her friendship with the comment, "I want to see my pretty sister."

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021041411133670987

Her friend Bada commented also. She said that Soyeon still looks like a girl in her twenties!!!

I wonder what she is filming. Some people are asking if it is not a new variety show episode. One of the guesses is You Quiz on the Block with Yoo Jae-suk and Jo Se-ho. Now I am curious if it is true. I also believe it could be an entertainment program. We`ll see.

• Like 2

Fashion

d21647e8fa04204500e9936baae076afa09c861f

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNmo6xXJWMM/

7f7a81be069c08ae911d657223c8594edc36e1a4

Actress Soyeon Kim wore a trendy product at the shooting site. She showed the opposite of Seojin Cheon in the work. A very beautiful actor, I will always support you

So yeon wore that Valentino bag again. A picture with So yeon and Sang Woo at a cafe today.

9ad799b3d871e6ccad530a69df2df6f53c3f679b

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNogNAhJfh9/

• Like 1

'Penthouse 2'Ahn Yeon-hong "Reunion after 20 years with Kim So-yeon.. Such a nice kid!

Actress Ahn Yeon-hong mentioned her relationship with Kim So-yeon.

On the afternoon of the 13th, Ahn Yeon-hong conducted a ending interview of SBS'Penthouse 2'(played by Kim Sun-ok, directed by Dong-min Joo) at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, and met with reporters.

Ahn Yeon-hong was pleased with her reunion after 20 years, referring to her relationship with Kim So-yeon, who played together in SBS 'Dinosaur Teacher' (1993). She said, "I also appeared in the youth drama 'Dinosaur Teacher', and Soyeon also appeared. At that time, Soyeon was a middle school student and I was a high school student. I met Yujin when I came out as Ha Sukjin's older sister in the movie'Dinosaur Marriage'."

“It was amazing to meet you after 20 years like this. Everyone was young at that time. Soyeon was also a middle school student, and I was surprised that Soyeon was already married while I didn't even think about becoming an ajumma. At that time, Soyeon was pretty and mature, too. It's a while now, but then I felt mature, but now I see it, it's the same as then. In the past, when Soyeon played 'All About Eve' as a villain, I thought,'That kind of kid plays that role', but I still want to say'This kind of kid plays this kind of acting'.'

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/04/14/2LHLE4VVUDOSGRKZJOBXBJV7IM/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunhua said:

Please, can I have full link of cultwo show when Kim soyeon, Eugene and Leejiah came just before penthouse Season1. 

I did not know if I watched the whole episode. I watched just the You Tube segments that were available.

Is this the whole episode? I found something for you.

BTS

I think Eugene and Lee Ji Ah were at Cultwo show separetly after they were together (in 26 October 2020). Lee Ji Ah went on 21 January 2021 and Eugene on 18 February 2021. So Yeon haven `t been there yet.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not know if I watched the whole episode. I watched just the You Tube segments that were available.

Is this the whole episode? I found something for you.

BTS

I think Eugene and Lee Ji Ah were at Cultwo show separetly after they were together (in 26 October 2020). Lee Ji Ah went on 21 January 2021 and Eugene on 18 February 2021. So Yeon haven `t been there yet.

Thank you so much. 

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo's daily internship experience is revealed! (trailer)

This is funny. So Yeon trying to give a virtual punch to her husband  because he teased her, she complimented the back of a dress without knowing, Sang Woo trying to fix a mannequin`s arm but failed. :w00t: I want more. They are genuinely cute and funny.

• Like 1

All4U unveils exclusive model Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo internship experience

3efa3a0c6bc9dec84a0d6f96279d4bad88566a7d

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo, the exclusive models of ‘All For You’ by Han Sung F-I (CEO Kim Young-cheol), went out as daily interns through the video. In this intern experience teaser video, the appearance of Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo as they become new office workers in a fashion company attracts attention.

be5c93284931de3eb943bb78c869eb15938df9dc

In the video, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo were screened for documents and interviewed in the same way as the employees at the headquarters of Hansung FI. After the interview, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo were assigned jobs that matched their dispositions and interests, respectively, and performed the work of the employees. An All4U official said, "Through this video, we expect that we will be able to solve the customer's curiosity about the headquarters of All4U, empathize with the brand identity, and further increase the communication index."

All4U shows a model's natural daily life through SNS through this year's “On & Off” advertising concept. Through this, it is a policy to enhance the familiar brand image and communicate with customers so that customers can visit offline stores more comfortably. Intern experience period will be released sequentially in April.

http://www.ktnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=119019

I think it is a good idea. When So yeon was filming Mother of Mine, she had a couple of funny episodes with co star Jo Young-Hoon as boss Kang Ma ri and assistent manager Park. Now So yeon and Sang Woo play themselves as interns. They could not find a better couple. I looking forward to watch more episodes.  I read that it will be three episodes.:D

• Like 1

The actual appearance of Kim So-yeon and Jung Kyung-ho, which are different from the work

942a429ba004e1da378a65baec8018a173796fe3

Actors Kim So-yeon and Jung Kyung-ho are engaging in entertainment with a 180-degree different actual appearance from the work, bringing out the charm.

In her SBS drama'Penthouse', Kim So-yeon, who plays Cheon Seo-jin, who does not choose any means and methods for her own desire, is an angel enough for everyone to admit. Her recently appeared on SBS'Running Man' alone revealed the real personality of Kim So-yeon. She can't tickle others, so she says she's creepy and tickles, but she says'I'm sorry'. In MBC's'What do you do when you play?', she is pure and kind, but an unexpected sense of entertainment was revealed in her. She is a person who has become a habit of constantly reacting to what someone says and bowing her head to say 'thank you'.

The actors who worked with her also praised Kim So-yeon's personality. Jeon Hye-bin said, "(Soyeon) sister has one shortcoming. Even if she is good, she is too good." Someone might doubt,'Isn't it a fake?', but no one pointed out the difference between her outside and inside of her Kim So-yeon. Because of this, even though she played a villain, she signed a whopping of 10 advertisements and established itself as an emerging 'advertising queen'.

Jung Kyung-ho also showed a different look. In tvN's'Wise Doctor's Life', he plays Kim Joon-wan, a fierce and devil, his real personality is different. Recently, five members of the 'Hospital Playlist`(Jeong Gyeong-ho, Jo Jung-seok, Jeon Mi-do, Yoo Yeon-seok and Kim Dae-myeong) left camping on Na Young-seok's YouTube channel '15 nights'. He enjoyed drinking, and Jung Kyung-ho participated in the game while being slightly drunk. It is said that if you get drunk, your real personality is revealed, but Jung Kyung-ho, standing in front of the camera, was full of aegyo. It's basic to make a short sound of the tongue, and he twists his body and makes a lot of charm to the younger Yoo-suk Jo and Kim Dae-myeong, who are actually older. Any video comments are related to Jung Kyung-ho. There are many opinions, such as'I didn't know that there were so many aegyo because I only saw the hard character' and'It melts in the aegyo even when a man sees it.'

In fact, the people around Jung Kyung-ho said that it is not surprising because they have always seen the appearance in'Channel Fifteen Nights'. He didn't want to break up with Choi Soo-young in a photo taken by a paparazzi in the past, and showed aegyo, but it wasn't a video, but I could feel it all.

(Google translate)

https://news.joins.com/article/24036536

True. Both are so cute off screen. When I saw their picture on the article I thought they will do another work together.

I miss Falling for Innocence team.

• Like 1

Seo Ye Ji, Kim So Yeon, Shin Hye Sun Vie For ‘Best Actress’ in 57th Baeksang Awards

by Victoria Marian Belmis / Apr 14, 2021 06:02 AM EDT

12134056-baeksang_cover_1800x1200.jpg

The Baeksang Awards was first introduced in 1965, and now in its 57th year.

The nominees for this year include some of the biggest names in the Korean entertainment industry. g recognizes the industry's top performers and is considered as the "Oscars" of South Korea.

Last year, Kim Hee Ae bagged the "Baeksang Arts Awards for Best Actress (TV)" for her phenomenal portrayal of the role of Ji Sun Woo in the intense and trending drama "The World of the Married Couple." For 2021, five talented actresses are vying for the prestigious award. Check out the "Best Actress (TV)" nominees in the upcoming 57th Baeksang Awards.

Kim So Yeon ("The Penthouse: War in Life")

First on this list is Kim So Yeon, who plays the role of Hera Club's queen bee, Cheon Seo Jin. The 40-year-old actress is currently leading the addicting SBS K-Drama "The Penthouse: War in Life" along with many other notable actors. Kim So Yeon is so far the best contender for the "Best Actress" for her iconic acting in what most consider as the hottest drama of today.

more http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/48992/20210414/seo-ye-ji-kim-yeon-shin-hye-sun-vie-best.htm

https://sg.asiatatler.com/society/57th-baeksang-arts-awards-all-nominees-listed

I checked the winners from other years. I did not know that Kim So Yeon was nominated before for Baeksang. It was in 2020 for her role in Iris. I was surprised that she was nominated along with other first leading actresses. I saw that the supporting actor/actresses category was introduced later, in 2028. Kim Sun Hwa,  her Iris character,  was very loved and made a long lasting impression and she portrayed it very well. 

This year, she has a high chance to win. As I said, being nominated is good but I will be happy to see her winning.

My predictions:

Best actor: Shin Ha Kyun (Beyond Evil)

Best actress: Kim So Yeon (Penthouse)

Best Supporting Actor: Oh Jung-se (It's Okay to Not Be Okay )

Best Supporting Actress: Cha Chung-hwa (Mr Queen)

If an actor or actress will get the grand prize, will have another winner. I liked that Uhm Ji Won and Park Ha sun were nominated for their role in Birthcare center. It was a good drama and I liked their portrayals. I would have cheered for Uhm Ji Won if So yeon wasn`t nominated.

It is just for fun. I am curious how much I got it right. :w00t: I am very relaxed about any award event.

• Like 1

Kim So-yeon ♥ Lee Sang-woo, couple 'mouth transparent mask'... Honey dripping ad shoot

BF.26078187.1.jpg

BF.26078188.1.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon and her husband Lee Sang-woo showed off their affectionate appearance.

Kim So-yeon posted a post on her own Instagram on the 17th April, "Please look forward to the internship experience." In the photo, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo seem to take a break while filming content related to a clothing brand that works as models together. Her couple is wearing a transparent mask that shows their mouths and smiling wide. Kim So-yeon is happy with Churrus and Lee Sang-woo with a hot dog and a drink in their hand. The appearance of a loving couple makes a smile.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2021041734534

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNvwX9ZhzBk/

I don`t like these masks at all but it is nice to see their smile in the same time. Thanks for the pictures, Sso!

• Like 3

3886c8d2898c838e1f6bfca2a1f56f933e871917

6ec6869d7756aadb82ecfd2bf8125e7b4ea23c25

The appearance of making scones is pretty.

There are some pictures with So yeon making scones. I don`t know why she is doing baking. It is a new advertisement?

From the hairstyle, shirt it looks like the same time she went to this cafe with her husband a few days ago. I thought she just bought some coffee or pastry. We`ll hear more about this, I am sure.

Spoiler

9ad799b3d871e6ccad530a69df2df6f53c3f679b

• Like 2

KDRAMA REVIEW | Penthouse: War in Life (Season 2)

Posted byAdy of Annyeong Kimchi Land

ksy.jpg?w=1024

Kim So Yeon as Cheon Seo Jin

The show stopper actress of this season! Kim So Yeon did a superb job right from the beginning of the series. In this season, she put her game on a higher level. She’s an actress that can pull off a character in the most flawless manner. She made an unforgettable portrayal of Seo Jin. She made my blood boil during the first part then she started to caught my attention and feel for her for the middle to end. She is a dark horse! Her acting prowess is masterful. There is no doubt if she will take home a lot of awards for portraying Seo Jin. She is deserving of standing ovation!

https://annyeongkimchiland.wordpress.com/2021/04/18/kdrama-review-penthouse-war-in-life-season-2/

• Like 1