[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zaizai_f4_only

seriously when i heard WAY got the lowest rating that makes my heart in pain T_T

this series is really great! i love it too much!

i have to admit in the first place it's kinda boring but HEY... it's only a couple of eps... and after that!

AWSOME! it's so addictive.. i've always waited for the subs impatiently not like the others. T_T

i also save my mb only to watch WAY XDDD

i think this series have a lil bit of everything. like funny sad etc2... my sis and i, when we watch WAY we can laugh

and cry together.. :D

i just love this series... and ofcourse not just the storyline but YKS Go Ara and the others are doing very well too.

very sad once again to hear the rating is so low T_T *cry in the corner*

hopefully the rating got higher towards the end!

man im falling for yoon kye sang HARD!!! right at the last scene with the "stare".... i wish i could have a wallpaper of that... *drools* only a couple of hours till the next episode!!! Then only 2 more eppies next week and were done! I'm gonna feel so sad when its done... I'm gonna hafta find a new drama to fill the emptiness =( :tears:

After reading recaps, summaries and Dramabean, I found myself thinking about each character and his/her relationship to his/her father.

Yi didn’t like her father, when he was alive. But, as she learns more and more about him, she realizes how much she really loved him. (Has a loving & pesky father active in her daily life.)

SH does not even acknowledge having parents because he thinks they abandoned him. His defense mechanism is not to love or care about anyone else, so no one can abandon him again. He has turtles because they live a long time and wouldn’t abandon him. No cute pets for him because he may fall in love with it. And, they’ll abandon him by dying. (Has no father in his daily life.)

HJ hates his father because he feels his father never cares or loves him. (Only has a father, for scolding purposes, when he misses up.)

JH has a long distance relationship with his father. (Has a father that is not active in his daily life.)

YH has a father. His life style (horse racing) is a monetary burden to her. (Has a father with a cost.)

Got a psychiatrist out there? hee, hee.

My favorite conversation from today's episode::

Il Gun to SH: “You’ll be fired soon, won’t you? If your legs are tired, you stop. If you can’t walk, you sit down. If you sit down, someone might come to hold you up. That’s how we live.”

Sounds like sage advice from a father to a son.

So, was II Gun granted his wish so that he could be the Reaper's tool to resolve all these father issues?

BTW, I vote to give extra pay to Secretary Yoon and SH's Driver. Besides being so funny. They're technically working for two bosses. They should get paid double.

Guest jadeacl

intense looks are exchanged between SH and JH (and fangirl me has to say that intense SH looks really hot :wub:)

END OF EPISODE

No preview for ep15

LOL. I had to fan myself after that intense look too. Totally HOT.

man im falling for yoon kye sang HARD!!! right at the last scene with the "stare".... i wish i could have a wallpaper of that... *drools* only a couple of hours till the next episode!!! Then only 2 more eppies next week and were done! I'm gonna feel so sad when its done... I'm gonna hafta find a new drama to fill the emptiness =( :tears:

Hi EzRi...

It's kind of late now...so I just make a quick one...it's really simple...but YSK looks great :)

shwsampleap9.jpg

1280X1024

shv3samplequ8.jpg

1280X1024

Guest kyelin

@Luv : OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faint*

though ur wallies aren't for me but those are so really really good!!! man... :wacko::sweatingbullets:

thanksss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest t3a26

Luv...Wow great picture,U'r the best...

It makes someone fainted,hey Kyelin wake up...wake up...!!!! Are you having a day dreaming ?!?! :lol: :lol:

I don't know what's wrong with this link,but I can't download from it, is it need registration? any help please :wacko::tears::(

Guest kyelin

It makes someone fainted,hey Kyelin wake up...wake up...!!!! Are you having a day dreaming ?!?! :lol: :lol:

hahaha

can't say anymore ...

thanks K4Ice for the prompt update after ep 14 screened finished and the bts stills, they looked happy :lol:

thanks puela for the immediate links to download ep 14! :lol:

thanks Jinny617 for the detailed dialogue updates! i had a great time reading yours & K4Ice updates and giggling to my self! :lol:

thanks yeoweping for some more detailed updates of ep 14 :lol:

thanks poptartsgurl for the ental link which i manage to d/l in 30 mins and its now in my veoh! :lol:

thanks pyoungsang for translating the hp msgs :lol:

and a final thanks to Luv for the awesome screencaps, csh wally & the translation for ep 15 preview :w00t:

and if i missed anyone out, pardon me, thanks to the rest who did a superb job in the discussions, i love reading all the comments!

keep WAY thread alive! Azum bahut kushe :P

Guest myphim

After watching episode 14, I feel like I am witnessing 'a battle of wit' between SH and JH. It is like a competition between the two men to see who can outsmart the other and get the painting first. So who do you guys think is smarter? I know SH claims to having high IQ (160 I think), but I think JH is really smart too. I think they are probably close in their IQ score.

If JH wasn't a bad guy, it would be so hard to choose between the two of them. Both guys are good-looking, smart, rich, and tall; YI is so lucky to have two perfect guys interested in her.

Guest aznprime817

this is one of my favorite drama so far..and ive watched lots.

this definitely does deserved MUCH better rating, i feel bad for the staff and actors. hopefully they realize the show is creating an online sensation

EDIT: btw, anyone has the opening scene to this show?

Guest mitsu582

Hi everyone! I have always been a lurker here but after watching last night episode I just can't contained myself anymore.

I have to say this is THE BEST drama I've watched this year. I just love how the characters' personality are developing in each episode. I was so thankful I decided to watch this drama from the very beginning. The main reason being I LOVE Yoon Kye Sang since a long time ago even during his GOD days.

Just a few more hours for the next episode. I can't wait!

About the ratings, I totally gave up with the Korean ratings. They just simply can't appreciate good drama anymore. I just simply don't understand why some Korean dramas do so badly in their ratings when aired in Korea but when the drama is aired in various Asian countries it will totally be a HUGE superhit. I am positively sure WHO ARE YOU will be that sort of drama as well because the foreign viewers (including all of us, Soompiers) find it SO addicting.

Anyways, I also like to say thank you for providing the links, pictures, subtitles and summarise. I love all of you!

To Luv, that Yoon Kye Sang wall paper just made my day. I know you didn't specially made it for me, hope you don't mind I'm making it as my wallpaper. Thanks!

Guest love.peace.happiness.

this is one of my favorite drama so far..and ive watched lots.

this definitely does deserved MUCH better rating, i feel bad for the staff and actors. hopefully they realize the show is creating an online sensation

EDIT: btw, anyone has the opening scene to this show?

if you go back a few pages there is a link and you can dl the opener..i totally agree with you this drama is well written and the acting is great..i think it's just in a bad time slot having to compete with 'On Air' so yea..this drama is really consistent like every episode has new developments and the story line is not boring at all..it's going at a great pace..but its ok it's bringing a lot of people happiness and joy watching this great drama..their loss our gains =)

Hi EzRi...

It's kind of late now...so I just make a quick one...it's really simple...but YSK looks great :)

Luv You have made my day!!!! Seriously what would we do without u?!?!?!? *puts it as background asap* *droooooooolz* :w00t: o u smexy boy youuuuu~ :wub: Thank you again Luv!!! Btw your name is kristy right?? Do u mind if i call you kristy? Thanks a MIllIon!!!

I don't know what's wrong with this link,but I can't download from it, is it need registration? any help please :wacko::tears::(

those links allow only a certain amount of downloads. I think the max for those ones were 100 but if u want to download you can go to the first page which is the navigation post and scroll down to download links and click on that it will get you to the page where Puela and others provide download links from megauploads. Hope that helps!

Guest yurikah

Seriously the ratings are

pissing me off.

I never liked Yoon Kye Sang, but now, I am so in love with him. His acting is ridiculously good and he's dang sexy.

Well, Ep. 14 was too sweet. I love how

SH is finally opening up his feelings to YI. Even though it's just a little bit.

:blush:

Can't wait till Ep 15!!!

Guest mummycow

Hi Everybody

My 1st entry. Just want to say that even though the ratings are low, it is okay. Look at Capital Scandal.. it did not garner good ratings too when it was shown in Korea. But guess what? Both KJH and HJM won for excellent acting and the drama was even an entry to a Canadian film festival. And of course with KJH being nominated for best actor for his CS role for the Baek Sang awards tonight. So, take heart. It's ok... as long as we still hold on to our belief that WAY is an excellent drama with an exceptionally great actor in YKS!

Thank you for all the screen caps, summaries etc. You guys are so cute and personal. I agree wholeheartedly with Ms Dramabeans..YKS is very good. He is really outstanding in this drama. :)

Guest t3a26

those links allow only a certain amount of downloads. I think the max for those ones were 100 but if u want to download you can go to the first page which is the navigation post and scroll down to download links and click on that it will get you to the page where Puela and others provide download links from megauploads. Hope that helps!

O,I see...thanks a lot 4 your help,I'll try it :)

*yawns* g'morning everyone...

its raining out today...why on earth couldn't it rain yesterday as I watched ep14?!

It would've made the atmosphere MUCH more romantic :wub:

KRISTY O_O *stares and drools* SMEXY WALLIE *dies from YKS's intense stare* :lol:

*waves* see you all on the other side with my summary of ep15!

Archived