[movie 2003] ...ing 아이엔지

Guest luckycarrienew

Guest Dachink

I downloaded this movie sometime ago and finally got around to watching it thinking it was just a comedy romance movie like My Little Bride but man was I wrong :( Such an amazing, touching story :tears: One of the top movies on my list. Perfect music, chemistry, and ending imo.

Im Soo Young FTW!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Middy

:w00t:

New caps of Rae Won + Im Soo Jung in movie "...ing" (2003) -- ^__^

Love this scene..... love their eyes expressions .. esp Rae Won's ... B)

민아에게 첫눈에 반했다는데...

왜 제맘이 설레는지 몰겠네요 ㅎㅎㅎ

aca08791.jpg

hello everyone... :) same with you, nique...am also very happy that this thread is in higher pages..... :rolleyes:

hi, middy... would love to see the mv however, i can't see any picture in my media player though i can hear the music... what should i do? :( thanks....

Hi hi ~~ 'nikkainah ~ ^___^

O... I'm having problem d/ling mms links lately.... ><><

can you try once more?.... sometimes its the limited bandwidth problem... :P

if not, will post up uploaded link if I find someone d/led it successfully... :rolleyes:

Guest Middy

:w00t:

More new caps from 2003 movie "...ing" --- ^__^

haha... thats a pretty funny scene... happy talking on phone w/ Mina, Young Jae tilted the chair off, then.... :rolleyes::lol:

remember watching the NG clip, Rae Won had to do it a few times... but hes serious with it.... B)

31942e3b.jpg

-----------------

fr: fanmir

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chunsa

^haha

that is the funniest

kim rae won did a good job of being the wishy-washy outgoing dude

it's funny cause he reminds me of some of my real-life guy friends

i love this movie...t's very almost indie-ish

i love the feel...it's kind of depressing though~

but limsoojung shouldnt be smoking if she's sick :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Middy

:w00t: .... O.... do you miss them ...? ;)

WONderful collage --

CUte '...ing' / Clr!de couple in 2004 Summer + 2005 collection ~~ ^__^

O.. sure miss the compatible Rae Won + Soo Jung a lot lot ~~ hope they'll get to be together again in movie/drama/ clride/ other cfs .... :D

fr: MIR JAPAN sorry... it came out huge ... :P

............................................................ :wub::D

bd5fe958.jpg

:D

985edcef.jpg

----------------------

...ING!!!! I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! ISJ HAS TALENT!! I CRIED AND CRIED!!!

Hellooo Penny.....

l watched this movie in Korean version...cant understand a word they say. :phew: ...yet l cried buckets of tearsl...... :tears: ....when d story ends...l was still in cloud 9.... :rolleyes:

Guest nikkainah

hello middy.... :)

thank you so much for posting that wonderful collage of KRW and ISJ---the Clride couple---i do miss them so much and just hope that they will have a new project together soon.... B)

hello lili...it was indeed a sad movie but you were great--watching it in Korean and not understanding any word... :sweatingbullets:

watched this movie becuz of Rae Won, but ISJ impresses me here, her acting is good..i feel so sad for the mother. but I don't understand why does ISJ's character, Mina smokes, i mean i know she is sad for not having a healthy body and no friends but she also is very sick.

Guest Middy

:w00t: O... seems not seen it before? how abt you guys? :P

new LOVely MV ---- 2003 movie "...ing" ~~ enJOY ~~ ^O^~~

mms://ssidol.cafe24.com/ssidol/ing.wmv

fr: fanmir

lp1.jpg

hello everyone... :) same with you, nique...am also very happy that this thread is in higher pages..... :rolleyes:

hi, middy... would love to see the mv however, i can't see any picture in my media player though i can hear the music... what should i do? :( thanks....

HI hey ~~ nikkainah ~ ^___^

O... so so sorry for the late reply..... hehe... I finally found the link & got it uploaded ...... :P enJOY it laa ~~ :D

ing_MV2006

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H6QUQ59E

-------

Guest Middy

Hellooo Penny.....

l watched this movie in Korean version...cant understand a word they say. :phew: ...yet l cried buckets of tearsl...... :tears: ....when d story ends...l was still in cloud 9.... :rolleyes:

hahaha.... lili ~~ ^O^~~

your posts always make me laugh...........

U were still in cloud 9 ...... poor you .... hope you will find links to d/l the eng subbed version laa... good luck ~~~ :D

but I guess you still enJOYed the movie.... as both Rae Won + Soo Jung were such great actors ~~ they surely could move you with their touching performances ....... B)

(btw, you can get some idea of what the movie is about from reading the synopsis + review posted by shin^^ on page 1 ~~ ;) )

-----------

i like this movie....

but it was sad!

i was actually in shock when i found out he was paid :o but he returned it, which is good!

aigoo :tears: what a sad, sad movie

heres a clubbox link, theres already the movie and the .srt file(sub), so the whole set is there:

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

hope this helps!

HI hey ~~ nikkainah ~ ^___^

O... so so sorry for the late reply..... hehe... I finally found the link & got it uploaded ...... :P enJOY it laa ~~ :D

ing_MV2006

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H6QUQ59E

-------

heyhey ~~ nikkainahc ~ ^___~

have you yet downloaded this clip that I uped?? :unsure: I think the link not expired yet....

Rae Won with the director of this movie ..... :P

524ebedd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gossip_lover

i love this movie's ost...do you guys know where i can find the romanticized lyrics to the songs?? thanks in advance

Guest nikkainah

hello dear Middy...

thank you so much for the link to the OST 'Sunflower'--enjoyed listening to it... :)

thank you also for the pictures you have posted of the couple---they look sooo good together...and i am missing them so much....hoping(crossing my fingers and toes) that they will have a project together... :wub:

lastly, thank you for the gifs you shared.... they are soooo cute... :rolleyes:

Archived