Myself ; Yourself

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

Its about this guy named Sana who returns to the town he lived in once after a few years when he left as a kid. Who then reunites with his old friends from his childhood. He finds out that some things are the same but also finds out things that have changed.
Myself__Yourself_heroines.jpg

Anyone here seen this show? I have and I think its one of the better anime shows coming from the 2007 fall season. I wasn't impressed at first but I grew to like it after a couple episodes. It can be funny at times and then it has its serious moments.

Anime Episodes: 13 *This series has also games released
09_001all_1280x1024.jpg

Myself-Yourself-Vol-3-yourself-myself-68

Myself-Yourself-Vol-7-yourself-myself-68

• 3 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

Looks interesting! even the title itself! is anyone subbing this? I want to watch this.

Yeah it is subbed. I forgot the name of the group though.

^ m.3.3.w fansubs

Um... I can't believe there's only ONE more episode of this series? How are things going to be resolved in just one episode?! ;..;

I hope there's more...

Guest Irysinon

This is a very good series. It's quite possibly the best 'romance' (for lack of a better descriptive word) drama that I've seen this year. What I particularly enjoy about it are the twists as the series nears completion. It's sad indeed with what happens to the characters, especially the twins. There's also so much mystery behind Sana that I'm dying to know. Syuri is my favourite of the bunch.

Didn't see this coming~

The ending was terrrrrrrible... imo.

I hate the feeling of: where's the rest?! :3

Not much 'mystery' was uncovered after all.

Guest zzombie

The ending sucked. Wtf, it was complete bull. I loved the anime and then they just had to kill it for me by sending out crappy endings. I have lost all respect for Sana. I hate him. IFJSDFJSKF.

>:I

Guest squishy*

I've only watched a couple episodes, but I really like it so far ^^* I tend to watch mecca-type animes, so it's nice to watch a chill one like this every once in a while

• 4 months later...
Guest miki_chan

I finished this like in December. :) I did like it but I didnt like how they didnt explain anything about the twins at the end. T_T

Archived