Guest mandalaywith

MBC Dae jang Geum Special - I Am Lee Young Ae Vod

我是 李英愛 Special Documentary Vod.

Vod Upload by-TunTunKyaw(mandalaywith)@leeyoungae.net

Vod is upload in yahoo link

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3589897/9916148

Vod English Translate

Transalte By- Alice@leeyoungae.net

The first part: She's driving her car to English Learning Academy to learn English, she's running out of time so she got something from store to eat and drink in car.

She was asked which singer she likes and what she usually does during driving. She answered, "Eating snacks and listening songs."

She's using English lyrics (Mama Mia)to learn English in this program, the MBC also interviewed her teacher. She said LYA's English will get better maybe later on she can be a translator....but LYA said "30 years later..." (If I am wrong, please correct it. My Korean level is like Primary 1 to 2 level or even worse^^)

In the book store, she was asked what kind of book she like to read. She answered," Italian Food books. Recently she's interested in Italian Food."

"History."(I am very sure about this)The camaera captured a Chosun history book. (Let me make a guess...Are you going to take a historic screenplay..?)

It's a good news for the fans here. She can understand if you write it clear in English, she would be able to understand. If not, she can ask her English teacher.

I am very glad, I can understand her normal dialogue when she said it in a not very fast speed. In 2005-2006, I also found a private tutor to learn Korean before I went to work. Rightnow, I am still learning it in a Korean church and I learn grammar by self-taught at home. "Fighting" Young Ae Ssi, I don't think you need 30 years.

Lee Young Ae Ssi:

I would like to share my English learning experience. I used to hate English(very much), I felt extremely tired in English lessons at school. My English was "OK" up to high school graduate, "OK" means a little bit better than "pass". When I entered the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, my English teacher is now a professor of ESL teaching in a university in HK.He came from England with a PH.D degree in lingustics, and he lighted up my life, he taught in a lively way, plus my oboe teacher was an American and my department head was a British. You were learning piano, so your ears were supposed to be better, so watch English movies without watching the subtitle. Singing the English songs is good for pronounciation.Get a Barron ToFEL test study book,everyday try to finish up 2-3 tests in a limit time. Before watching the MBC Special, I was studying "Korean2" published by Seoul National University. I like history too, you know....."You have to feel the weight of hisotry.."

• 5 weeks later...
Guest mandalaywith

Min Ga Lar Bar(Myanmar Greeting)

All of fan

HongKong TVB8 Korean Super Star Diary Preview 2 vod in our LYA Nular(Big sister)is come.

HongKong TVB8 in Lee Young Ae Star Diary is will be coming

This program is every saturday TVb8 in come

This week Star Diary Star is kim Hye Soo come.Next Week is HyunBin.

Next Months November in may be come.

if Tvb8 in come, i will captures vod,update share here.wait.

now see to Super Star Diary Preview vod.

credit-tuntunkyaw(mandalaywith)@leeyoungae.net

vod is go to watch in my blog

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/17948543

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest huangsy

source : http://sg.news.yahoo.com/xin/20090203/ten-...im-3c1b9bc.html

Lee Young-ae and manager fall victim of fraud

South Korean actress Lee Young-ae was said to have been taken advantage of by her manager, who swindled almost 200million Korean won (about S$220,000) in Lee's name. The case took a turn when the manager appeared in person on Sunday to deny his involvement in the case and claim victim of the swindle. According to police, the mastermind of the case is indeed someone else and they are currently investigating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Lee made her debut performance as a TV model in 1991. Her delicate features and brilliant acting skills made her popularity grow exponentially six years ago when she was casted in popular TV series Dae Jang Geum (also known as Jewel in the Palace) as female lead Seo Jang Geum. However after that series, she was known to have stopped drama productions and only take on commercials occasionally.

Recently, her manager was known to have been collecting money from various units "to support the production of Dae Jang Geum 2 because the production team is lacking funds though Lee had agreed to act". According to various reports, he collected about 200million Korean won from his "fund-raising".

Korean media reports that many people were moved by the manager's actions under they found out that the production team of Dae Jang Geum and director Lee Byoung-hoon has no plans for a second series of the drama. The production team and the actress were surprised to have become victims of fraud.

The direction of the case changed when Lee's manager showed up in person on Sunday to deny his involvement in the case, and also requested for the journalist who did that report to make an apology. Lee was not known to have spoken regarding the case.

Korean police revealed, the misunderstanding came in when mastermind of the swindle claimed himself to be the "manager of Lee Young-ae"; in actual fact, the main culprit is someone else and the police are amidst investigation.

• 3 weeks later...

Her success on DJG can't be compared to anything else. I mean it was just one period drama that made it all happen. It's more than phenomenal.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lee Young Ae is going back to school ^^

Lee Young Ae applied for the PhD program in the department of theater and drama at Hanyang University, the same school where she earned her bachellor's degree in German literature & linguistics.

GoodLuck Young-ae! :D

20081006-BaochiThanhNiem-p56.jpg

20081006-BaochiThanhNiem-p15.jpg

• 2 months later...

August 25, 2009

Korean Wave queen Lee Young-ae married in U.S.

20090825165219_bodyfile.jpg

SEOUL, Aug. 25 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actress Lee Young-ae, widely popular across Asia, has married a Korean businessman in the United States, her legal consultant said Tuesday, surprising fans everywhere.

Lee, 38, was married on Monday in the United States to a 54-year-old man from an IT firm, Dongin Law Group said in a press release. Lee will reside in the U.S. but will continue her acting career in Korea, it said.

The wedding was attended by family members and close acquaintances only, and Lee will not be disclosing her husband's profile or wedding pictures for privacy reasons, Dongin said.

In the press release, Lee expressed "deep apologies" for having been unable to personally announce her marriage through an official press conference.

Lee, considered one of the most influential actresses in South Korea with a broad fan base built on the Korean Wave throughout East and Southeast Asian countries, debuted in a television commercial in 1991. She started gaining stardom in TV dramas and movies with her composed image and acting prowess.

Lee's popularity exploded after her starring performance in the popular Korean drama "Jewel in the Palace (Dae Jang Geum)," which was first released overseas in 2004 and quickly won a following. The fictional historical drama reached as far as Iranian television in 2007 and drew 86 percent of viewers, an unprecedented record for a Korean show.

She was named best actress in Korea's Blue Dragon Film Awards in 2005 and at Baeksang Art Awards in 2006 for the film "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance," directed by Park Chan-wook. In 2007, she received the Medal of Culture Merit from the South Korean government for her contribution to the Korean Wave phenomena.

Despite her fame, Lee has always been considered somewhat of a "secretive celebrity," rarely showing her face on variety talk shows and successfully keeping her personal life private.

Credits: hayney@yna.co.kr via yonhapnews.co.kr

^Whoa~ :o And I thought Jeon DoYeon's wedding was already ultra-private, but this one takes the medal.^^

Looks like most of the A-listers of her generation (in their mid-late 30s) are admitting their relationships publicly or getting hitched. :P Congratulations to LYA and her husband!

I like her. Best wishes for her.

credits dramabeans.com

Lee Young-ae marries quietly

August 24th, 2009 // by javabeans

Wow, this is a surprise. One of Korea’s premier actresses, Dae Jang Geum and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance’s Lee Young-ae, got married in a quiet ceremony in the States on August 24, attended only by a small group of family and very close friends. The announcement was made on the 25th through Lee’s legal rep.

The lucky man is a Korean-American businessman working in the IT industry identified only as Mr. Jung, who attended university in Illinois. The reason given for holding the ceremony in the U.S. is because the groom’s family and friends live there. Lee Young-ae did not divulge further details, concerned for the private life of him and his family.

The bride intends to live her married life in the U.S., although she stated the intention to continue acting and return to Korea for filming if a good project were to come her way.

Lee Young-ae said, “I truly thank all the fans who have supported me and given me love through the years, as well as those in the entertainment industry. In a short while, I will pay you my formal respects.”

Via Yonhap News

RELATED POSTS

^Whoa~ :o And I thought Jeon DoYeon's wedding was already ultra-private, but this one takes the medal.^^

Looks like most of the A-listers of her generation (in their mid-late 30s) are admitting their relationships publicly or getting hitched. :P Congratulations to LYA and her husband!

LYA has always been so private and very low-profile that due to her very quiet & unheard off-screen inactivity.. marriage or "already-married" rumors would always follow and float around. Guess this time it's for real, it's cool that there's actually an announcement made. ** Totally the surprise and most private affair, far.. far away. :D

CONGRATS Lee YoungAe-ssi!

August 25, 2009

Actress Lee Young-ae Marries in US

By Cathy Rose A. Garcia

Staff Reporter

090825_p16_lee.jpg

Actress Lee Young-ae

Hallyu star Lee Young-ae tied the knot with a Korean-American businessman in the United States, Monday, Yonhap News reported.

Lee, best known for playing the lead in the hit television drama "Jewel in the Palace," married a 55-year-old man, identified only as Jeong. He is a graduate of the Illinois Institute of Technology, located in Chicago, and works in the IT industry in the United States.

Although the 38-year-old actress will live in the United States after her marriage, she will continue acting.

Lee is one of the most popular Korean actresses in Asia. She made her debut as a TV model in 1991, and quickly gained fame for her work in TV dramas and movies. Her popularity grew throughout the region after the success of "Jewel in the Palace," especially in Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, China, Singapore and the Philippines. She was also appointed a UNICEF goodwill ambassador in 2004.

She earned critical acclaim and acting awards for her role in the Park Chan-wook film "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance." She won Best Actress awards from the Blue Dragon Film Awards in 2005 and the Baeksang Art Awards in 2006. In 2007, the government presented her with a Medal of Culture Merit for her contribution to hallyu, or the Korean wave.

Credits: cathy@koreatimes.co.kr

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miniejungle

im happy she finally settles down. Congratulations, Young Ae, you deserve it.

(and happy returning to school too, just don't let us wait too long for your new project)...

September 15. 2009

Lee Young-ae makes first appearance since wedding

200909150033.jpg

Actress Lee Young-ae gave an impromptu press conference yesterday at Hanyang University in Seoul, her first public appearance since her marriage.

Trapped in a circle of traveling reporters, Lee addressed the crowd as she arrived to attend class for her doctorate in theater and film arts. "I apologize for taking all of you around in a wild goose chase. I hope you all understand," she said. "I'm grateful to all of my fans for their support and I'm sorry to the university students for distracting them from their studies."

5578_3.jpg

More photos at innolife.net

The scene of the 38-year-old Daejangeum and Hallyu star's first public appearance quickly moved to the university lecture and performance stage, where she will begin her studies. "I had a desire to go back and start from the beginning," she said. "My studies here are just another platform for me to expand my horizons as an actress and I promise I will be back."

Lee's new husband is a Korean-American internet telecommunications entrepreneur who is a decade her senior. Many have speculated that he acted as her sponsor during her early years in Korean entertainment. "He is someone with whom I share feelings that are deeper than love," she said.

"He is a good person and someone who I can lean on -- who I can trust," she said. "I will do all that I can to be faithful to my family and I will come back even more mature as an actress than before."

About plans for a baby, she bluntly stated, "I'm getting old so if I have one, I'll have one."

By Song Woong-ki (kws@heraldm.com) via koreaherald.co.kr

September 15. 2009

Actress Lee Young-ae attends doctoral class

PYH2009091501430034100_P2.jpg

Sept. 15, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actress Lee Young-ae, who secretly married a Korean businessman in the United States last month, begins her first semester as a doctorate student at Hanyang University's Graduate school of Theater and Cinema in Seoul on Sept. 15. (Yonhap)

Source: yonhapnews.co.kr

Archived