• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monalisa85

estrellita1122 said:Yep true and yeah he kind of look innocent since he looks cute but i don't think he is innocent at all hahaha he was little pervert on WGM lol he like to see eunjung pole dance lol

Guest monalisa85

estrellita1122 said:Yeah exactly and he has a good relationship with his mom too but i am not sure if he has a little brother??? Do you know? I saw a picture of his mom a little young boy and LJW together

Guest pixiee

monalisa85 said: @estrellita1122 you made me laugh so hard  :)) i totally agree now he has an awkward smile 
it took me awhile trying to capture pic of his eyes but it's hard to find it in the drama since he's not looking directly to the camera 
but i can see it already in the pic you posted or you can see it here i think it's a package of weird eyes plus weird smile
111ysi.jpg
if i noticed more weird stuff i will capture it right away and posted her 
i think we should focus now on his pants... 
:D

Guest pixiee

@keyboard88 LJW butt n bottom? hahahahaha.. the state of a guy health can be known by observing his butt.. thats what I read somewhere..  :D

Guest pixiee

monalisa85 said: estrellita1122 said:Seriously your comment makes me laugh but i will be honest i dont see LJW as an enemy i cant dislike him at all and dont know why. I feel that he is not a bad guy and i just happen to him to be on the wrong time and wrong place and wrong day to be hang around with my Haetnim.

@pixiee  I cant stop laughing about the comments we posted before with @monalisa85 lol I guess someone need to tell LJW to go do exercise. and about the hair style he has now yeah he need a hair cut very fast and that look makes him look little older hahaha. what do you guys think about this pictures

Guest pixiee

estrellita1122 said:   @pixiee  I cant stop laughing about the comments we posted before with @monalisa85 lol I guess someone need to tell LJW to go do exercise. and about the hair style he has now yeah he need a hair cut very fast and that look makes him look little older hahaha. what do you guys think about this pictures

I want to download this video from MBC home page but I cant so please someone explain me how too because I try with firefox and I cant

anyway here is behind the scenes of OYS drama the wedding scene when she fall hahaha the video frizzes to much on my computer so that's why I want to see it with youtube so please anyone download the video and posted on youtube thank you

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/ohgo/sketch/index.html?list_id=2094823

Guest pixiee

estrellita1122 said:

I want to download this video from MBC home page but I cant so please someone explain me how too because I try with firefox and I cant

anyway here is behind the scenes of OYS drama the wedding scene when she fall hahaha the video frizzes to much on my computer so that's why I want to see it with youtube so please anyone download the video and posted on youtube thank you

Guest monalisa85

estrellita1122 said:

pixiee said: estrellita1122 said:

Guest zzainal

Oh Yeon Seo did an interview with Naver last year and this is her list of the songs that she likes:EBEFFBDE-25DD-4F61-AC3F-5D66311C9B84-270
5A979BCE-1D51-472E-9FF2-A5179612AA92-270

1) Epik High-Stupid

2) Younha-Waiting

3) Amy Winehouse-You Know I'm No Good

4) Boa-Secret Diary (I'm Sorry)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly2OBKhNuiU

5) Eric Benet-Still With You

Guest zzainal

@zzainal any idea which month was the interview last year? 

I think it's may as the article states 13 may 2013

Archived